WAKE UP THE NPC / INSTANCES IS BUG!! 10hours ago

Yuweh-KT

I am pissed as well, I lost my Abyssal runs from yesterday because I couldn't do them early and left them for today and the server was bugged for hours before reset.

Will we get a compensation for all this unplayability? I took prestige for this month so I can take the passive XP to a next level and the coffin is not there, I could at least farm some mobs, but then I realized even the bomb mobs were all bugged.

Enough with this thing.

EVERY Sunday you have to do a forced maintenance at a specific time, ALWAYS, you won't wait for the bug to occur, just do the maintenance on Sunday early and it will fix itself until you guys find the cause of the actual bug.

@Kibbelz @Loki

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

EVERY Sunday you have to do a forced maintenance at a specific time, ALWAYS, you won't wait for the bug to occur, just do the maintenance on Sunday early and it will fix itself until you guys find the cause of the actual bug.

@Kibbelz @Loki

Totally agree with this. 

We all know this will happen. We have this bug since a lot of time ago. The community is even taking that in their planification. It is totally pointless to act like nothing will happen and just wait. 

Usually this happen in a moment when somebody is there to fix it, but this was a risk. finally the bug was too late for you and a lot of players lost half a day. 

Just add a quick maintenance on sundays morning to prevent this issue. 

17 minutes ago, Yuweh-KT said:

@Kibbelz @Loki after you fixed up your messed up lives please fix the server after .. thanks <3 its been 12hours already when it bugged and seems ur forgetting ur job again !!

thanks for fixing the server and messing up demaha siege :) really great thanks.. almost called out ur manager back there ^_~ 
-Love , Yuweh Karen of Katalam , Tamer of homonggoloids , Watcher of the humans .

Archived