[Extended] Weekly Server Maintenance - November 11, 2020

Arctic

12 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

does it go lower when fewer players are online? thats when mine drop to about 60 to 65 but its 75 to 80 on peak time which i make work for me...

the problem is that i can only play at peak times, this will be a very sad change, after so many years playing with high ping and instead of improving with time, it got worse :(

2 hours ago, Otsutsuki-DN said:

the problem is that i can only play at peak times, this will be a very sad change, after so many years playing with high ping and instead of improving with time, it got worse :(

Well as a (true)gamer that is bound and play by the gamers code i feel the pain of not being able to play as you want but all i can tell u is that dont give up hope cuz i use to use wtfast when i had 250+ping and i stop paying for it as i didnt see much difference while using it and its been awhile since ive used it and i just left my pc alone and now i get 75 on a 10,000 year old laptop so i would just advise u to dont give up cuz you never really know what changes might come...try just playing the game without any ping reducer with full driver update and patched game files and see how it performs cuz who's to say some of these ping reducer dont cause higher ping since sooooo many others use them but since im no pc nothing these are just my suggestions and thoughts to consider...

Edited by Valedia-DN

• Aion Team

@Audre-KT Decisions around the guaranteed ultimate transform feature have been under a lot of discussion lately (internally as well as with the community). We're committed to providing clarification in our next Community Update, which is tentatively planned for Thursday, 11/19.

Hopefully it contains the details you're looking for!

@Kibbelz  Uhm did you guys forget a few things? 

It's 11/11/20 The Rankings were suppose to reset today yet everyone still retained their current rank and GP... Maybe I was mistaken but I was almost 100% sure today was the start of a new ranking season.

When are we getting our rewards for using Xform contracts?

Also.... the new server ping is super unstable. Is this the new norm? 

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

@Audre-KT Decisions around the guaranteed ultimate transform feature have been under a lot of discussion lately (internally as well as with the community). We're committed to providing clarification in our next Community Update, which is tentatively planned for Thursday, 11/19.

Bro, I just combined 20+ legendary transforms in the past 2 weeks, please, don't tell me you guys are going to implement this just considering the events to come, cuz that is going to hurt.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

You are kidding, because  I combined more than 13x (total consumption of 23 legendary transformations) and even so I did not obtain an ultimate .... 

I farmed 108 transformation boxes and apart from that I didn't see anyone acquire an ultimate transformation

why did you move the servers? seriously, you just made more than half of your community pissed. You act like its a better network, it clearly is not. This game is very dependent on your latency, I honestly don't know if I can play anymore. I sincerely apologize to all that play outside of NA. I seriously fill your pain now. 

56 minutes ago, Poggersz-KT said:

Bro, I just combined 20+ legendary transforms in the past 2 weeks, please, don't tell me you guys are going to implement this just considering the events to come, cuz that is going to hurt.

You never do any combines unless we have a promotion event man.

13 minutes ago, Sneakygravy-KT said:

why did you move the servers? seriously, you just made more than half of your community pissed. You act like its a better network, it clearly is not. This game is very dependent on your latency, I honestly don't know if I can play anymore. I sincerely apologize to all that play outside of NA. I seriously fill your pain now. 

I play outside USA and my ping went half of what it was. I assume it only made it worse for people from Latin America because Texas was closer to them than Virginia.

Just now, Arhangelos-KT said:

I play outside USA and my ping went half of what it was. I assume it only made it worse for people from Latin America because Texas was closer to them than Virginia.

well, i need collections and we never know when it will happen so ya, just did it.

28 minutes ago, Sneakygravy-KT said:

I'd say it is the same as before. Half of the community are satisfied seeing their ping reduced and other half are furious since their ping increased.

Some players from Canada, (East coast for sure) and some people in Europe and some parts of South America have said their ping reduced.

2 hours ago, Kabee-KT said:

You are kidding, because  I combined more than 13x (total consumption of 23 legendary transformations) and even so I did not obtain an ultimate .... 

I farmed 108 transformation boxes and apart from that I didn't see anyone acquire an ultimate transformation

and?

knowing that this type of promotion would come back in the future you should just save ur xforms.
Its recurring in Korea - and probably will be in NA - cause its a very profitable form of promotion

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

this is  not - always - based in geography because some routes take different ways.
That's the case of most latam players who are experiencing reduction in latency

2 hours ago, Poggersz-KT said:

my friends in Latin America are getting lower ping with Virginia Server, so ya, unlucky for you.

yea my ping improved from ~155 to ~120-130