KT Gains Advantage over DN Players

Rag-DN

Lol it just mean its time to swap servers .. i dont mind having a bugless server hahahaha imagine ur doing luna and ur worried it might bugged.. no thank you ! The only thing that were all happy about when there is an instance event and it went bugged.. but if its regular day its mehh.. when NCSOFT get bugged its forever n ever bug .. just wait till another patch update.They cant fix anything look at their lives Hahahaha seeing them working at NCSOFT itself is kinda messed up.. Rehabilitation itself wont fix their brains they are far worst than addicts. Its like their last hope to live so dont take it away from them , just remember if there is a bug they are trying to fix it will be like 4days maintenance or more , u never know they destroy the game itself so just trust me ... DONT LET THOSE KIDS TOUCH THE GAME!! 

2 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

can't wait for arhangelos to get salty

actually nvm I see he is already here :D

Salty... you need to learn the use of words, DN people are salty in this post because KT got crashed and did and instant restart which somehow translates into more entries for us, while nobody benefit from that.

45 minutes ago, Yuweh-KT said:

Lol it just mean its time to swap servers .. i dont mind having a bugless server hahahaha imagine ur doing luna and ur worried it might bugged.. no thank you

...same, I wish I could give DN people our bug so we can play a normal server even if we didn't get a reset with them for all I care. I know how it feels to have a bugged server.

On 11/13/2020 at 9:02 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

FQ5yW20.png

I'm not mad at the KT players except the ones jumping down my throat saying this isn't an issue that DN should be worrying about. As for Arhangelos saying that KT players havn't even done a weekly yet.. seriously? ... 

@Gabrielis-KT I don't mean to attack you or offend you...but yes several KT ppl knew a crash was incoming as soon as they started seeing on the forums that ppl were posting that KT server wasn't letting them in and the server message was saying the server was full when hardly anyone was on. They figured it was a bug and would end in a reset.

Also, not to brag or anything...but now it's twice in under a week the server's had to be reset and it's not even Sunday yet when the server regularly resets... that means proactive players have had 3x Cubics/Minium/PFHM/IDDHM runs and everything else more then DN players...tell me how that doesn't give an unfair advantage?

Seriously this wouldn't be an issue at all if we did not share cross server PVP maps, but we do. So when one server gets extra runs that help them gear faster and quicker it gives them an advantage over the other server. Yes it sucks that sometimes the server is bugged and you guys can't run stuff, but for those that know for the last like half a year KT has been bugging out, they know that first thing you do after reset and burn your CDs on instances that help you progress before things bug out. Don't act like you guys havn't figured this out already. Even on DN we spam our CDs on Cubics/Minium Vault/Cubics as soon as servers come up and buy the Enchantment stones in Lakrum cause they reset with the server resets too cause we know there's like a 90% chance that KT is gonna bug out sometime in the week giving us all extra runs if they take both servers down.

@Kibbelz I think you should lock this thread at this point it's getting unproductive. Also you should comment and give everyone an Update on what NCsofts plan is for this situation or at least tell us that you're going to bring it to the Dev teams attention. 

P.S. I'm not the only DN player that thinks this is an unfair advantage, but does not blame the KT players for it cause if it was happening on DN we'd take advantage of it to. Just with how much hate the KT players are throwing at me has discouraged DN players from chiming in.

3 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

P.S. I'm not the only DN player that thinks this is an unfair advantage, but does not blame the KT players for it cause if it was happening on DN we'd take advantage of it to. Just with how much hate the KT players are throwing at me has discouraged DN players from chiming in.

So you're not only throwing out the victim card but now you're also the savior and voice of the entire DN server? Lol ok

Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean you're getting hate.  It means, they don't agree with you.

The server went down twice yesterday.  Both times I was in the middle of doing luna, BOTH times I lost my luna daily entry and reward.

It's annoying and frustrating when the server kicks you.  You know what most people do when the server keeps kicking you?  They stop signing in because it's a hassle and not fun.  KT asmo side is beyond dead.  

And perhaps DN people aren't coming here trying to jump on the "gimme free stuff" reward train because the issues that the KT server has to put up with dealing with a bugged and broken server FAR OUTWEIGH the need to give DN more free resets when DN has zero of the downtime in play that KT has to suffer.

2 hours ago, Wondrous-KT said:

It's annoying and frustrating when the server kicks you.  You know what most people do when the server keeps kicking you?  They stop signing in because it's a hassle and not fun.  KT asmo side is beyond dead.  

I disagree. Ark: Survival evolved kicks players up to 10-15 times a day from their servers as well as constant Ddos attacks by mega tribes trying to gain footholds on your server, This does not deter the player base from spending more hours a day on the log in screen than actual playtime. You have to ask yourself at some point is the game worth going through that hassle and Aion is not. It is the bad qualities of a game that stops perseverance to keep trying to log in. IMO this bug has actually helped 100s of players Aion is not worth it in its current state. Some of these players came to that conclusion themselves and the ones that i have met on P-servers have all wished that they came to this conclusion when 6.0 hit not during during current patches.

If you are thinking of leaving because you keep dcing from game due to server issues you need to really hunker down and think why is it i want to quit why is it i feel like it is not worth logging in and you will get your answer. The game in its current state is an AFK/Event fest or pay lots of $'s to stay competitive. There is 0 option where just playing the game means you will get progression. Short answer: If there is no pro-active method of progression a game is bad.

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

If you are thinking of leaving because you keep dcing from game due to server issues you need to really hunker down and think why is it i want to quit 

I'm confused.  I never said I was quitting.  I can see /3 is dead because I am online. 

Also, some people keep referring to the two KT server bugs like they are one in the same.  They are not.  There is the KT 4 day server bug.  And there is the KT server randomly crashing bug.  The 4 day bug takes hours for NC to respond to, and requires maintenance to fix.  The server crash bug requires the server to be restarted without actual maintenance.

But I get it, it's difficult to keep the KT server bugs straight when you play on a server that doesn't actually have to deal with any of these issues.

A lot of players have lives and can't rush everything the second the servers come up for casual or lower tier players luna and Splinter is essential. Losing a luna run due to unexpected crashes or not being able to get your daily AS on the bug day in is critical to players progressions. Kinah is harder to come by when you are casual or low gear so they need these.

There is a very simple way of progression in the game the issue arises that this branches off into so many things needed for that progression. Gear, Manastones, Enchants, Stigmas, Daevas, Minion, Cubics, Transforms then the less mandatory but needed for extreme competitive scenarios like extendables, WB weapons, skill skins. Most of these things can be acquired very easily but the sheer amount of things needed for progression makes it seem impossible because the amount you have to grind for these things so people just afk until events where they can get them without having to do anything or at least very little.

The unexpected crashes hurts the players on KT not DN. The weekly bug again hurts KT not DN. The fact that some lets say half take advantage because they have all the free time to do what they want and finish instances does not mean all of KT has this luxury I am fine with DN getting the server reset on the bug day I wasn't at first but whatever it is what it is but wanting more when the DN server is totally fine not experience any of the issues that KT does I can't help but get upset when they are asking for more for no reason feeling that they are just being a greedy child and upset with their sibling getting something they didn't

On 14.11.2020 at 8:22 PM, Rag-DN said:

I'm not mad at the KT players except the ones jumping down my throat saying this isn't an issue that DN should be worrying about. As for Arhangelos saying that KT players havn't even done a weekly yet.. seriously? ... 

@Gabrielis-KT I don't mean to attack you or offend you...but yes several KT ppl knew a crash was incoming as soon as they started seeing on the forums that ppl were posting that KT server wasn't letting them in and the server message was saying the server was full when hardly anyone was on. They figured it was a bug and would end in a reset.

Also, not to brag or anything...but now it's twice in under a week the server's had to be reset and it's not even Sunday yet when the server regularly resets... that means proactive players have had 3x Cubics/Minium/PFHM/IDDHM runs and everything else more then DN players...tell me how that doesn't give an unfair advantage?

Seriously this wouldn't be an issue at all if we did not share cross server PVP maps, but we do. So when one server gets extra runs that help them gear faster and quicker it gives them an advantage over the other server. Yes it sucks that sometimes the server is bugged and you guys can't run stuff, but for those that know for the last like half a year KT has been bugging out, they know that first thing you do after reset and burn your CDs on instances that help you progress before things bug out. Don't act like you guys havn't figured this out already. Even on DN we spam our CDs on Cubics/Minium Vault/Cubics as soon as servers come up and buy the Enchantment stones in Lakrum cause they reset with the server resets too cause we know there's like a 90% chance that KT is gonna bug out sometime in the week giving us all extra runs if they take both servers down.

@Kibbelz I think you should lock this thread at this point it's getting unproductive. Also you should comment and give everyone an Update on what NCsofts plan is for this situation or at least tell us that you're going to bring it to the Dev teams attention. 

Pls let’s not mix up the things. When you created this topic, we only had one server crash the next day after the scheduled maint. As Arhangelos and I pointed out, the majority of ppl didn’t touch their entries because they were burnt-out after pumpkin event and had ping issues after server transfer, and yes, we say that seriously. However, I would not doubt for any second that you burned your entries in the next few hours following the server maintenance, because you count every single entry and it is you who really profit from KT bug because of getting free resets. Please note that even if DN server ONCE got a few entries less than KT that doesn’t make them any advantage, the entries can be easily reset using luna or bonus scrolls. You are perfectly aware that DN server was getting free resets along with KT and just one week worth of entries especially in a non-event period will change NOTHING for the game that requires grinding for months or years.

Now, if we speak about more crashes during this week (but that was not the case when you created this topic), here I do agree that DN should receive a survey with some bonus scrolls. And please know that nobody in this topic was “jumping to your throat”, you expressed your opinion and you ask the thread to be locked, so you don’t want to hear what other ppl think right ? If you start a debate, please have courage to continue it.

Archived