Cyan

Unscheduled Server Maintenance - October 19, 2017

Cyan   

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period today, Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

- Changes -

• An issue with camera rotation for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Gked-DN   

Cyan, at least be sensitive and hand over some free tissues to the QQers :) 

Edited by Gked-DN

Juice-KT   
1 minute ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

To all you guys asking for a 100% or 300% exp buff, was the buff they gave us after the merger gone?  I hadn't noticed one way or the other about it.

Yes.

Pixie-DN   

Thank God!  I won't have to rage anymore! But I agree, XP buff or something! Like 5 free gold dice would be nice too, just saying

Pixie-DN   
1 minute ago, Asvarg-KT said:

for the people who are asking what happend

This just makes my nerves freak out since I've been dealing with the same thing.

could you make the earliest timeline at the TOP not lost down at the bottom of the replies , because frankly, most of what i just trawled through was just dribble.

Ahaha ya'll are a bunch of free stuff begging, bad hairstyle lookin, double exp gobbling, no pvp gear wearing, kobolds B|

Since we're on the topic of asking for stuff, Cyan can you make Minium account tradable please?

And i tough that my mouse will die. Thanks

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period today, Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

- Changes -

• An issue with camera rotation for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

@Cyan sooooooo that update that just happened? There's an issue with the function setting interface on Minions now. As in, we can't set the consumables they buff us with now. It's kind of a (significant) problem.

eAiT0St.jpg

Edited by Rakesh-DN

Aly-DN   
33 minutes ago, Rakesh-DN said:

@Cyan sooooooo that update that just happened? There's an issue with the function setting interface on Minions now. As in, we can't set the consumables they buff us with now. It's kind of a (significant) problem.

eAiT0St.jpg

QQ. Fix this pls.

Cyan   

Hi all, 

We're investigating the minion window issue and will update everyone when we have more details. Thanks for the quick reports!