Forums

Forums Unavailable November 16 – November 19

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas,

We will be migrating our forums starting at 10 a.m. PT on November 16 through November 19. There will be a new URL for the new service, so for the time being our current forums will be set to Read Only. No new threads or replies can be created.

All of your forum account information and posts will be migrating. The only thing different on Thursday, November 19 is the URL you’ll be logging in from, and the design. You'll also get to choose an avatar from a gallery—the selection will be small for the time being but will grow as we continue to add more.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on the new and improved forums!

Thanks for the headsup but while we got your attention @Hime there are a lot of open threads with some major concerns going on. Can we get a response to any of these issues or at least be told that the team is aware of the issues and will be looking into them? A brief list of these issues are:

• Ping Issues after servers were moved
  • KT Bugging out and having to be reset several times since servers were moved last Wednesday  (DN didn't get resets for this also)
  • Some Prestige Quests have been bugged and not updating for players (Been going on for months now)
  • The GP Season ended yet we retained our GP
  • Competition Ranking for Cruci Spire are not updating
  • Bosses in HM instances seem to be glitching (Using skills out of rotation and/or spamming certain skills/Spawning endless extra adds/etc)

I'm sure there's a ton more but it'd be nice to actually receive some sort of response on here other than just the weekly maintenance post once a week. Thanks!
3 hours ago, Rag-DN said:
  • KT Bugging out and having to be reset several times since servers were moved last Wednesday  (DN didn't get resets for this since DN experienced no downtime or inconvenience to the players that were currently signed in to the server.)

Fixed this for you.

1 hour ago, Wondrous-KT said:

Fixed this for you.

Seriously wtf is wrong with you KT players attacking people from DN that mention the resets?

Yes it's inconvenient that the KT server keeps bugging out, but usually within an HOUR of it bugging you guys get a reset. Those that are smart and active have now gotten 3x more runs in than DN players in the last few days alone and prob will get another one Sunday, yet you guys are all attacking DN players that point this out as if your server is unplayable 23 out of 24 hours a day, which it's not. 

This is what NCsoft needs to do:
1. Say sorry to KT players and fix the nerking servers.

2. Offer resets to DN players so they don't fall behind KT players.

This is a COMMUNITY. We all play the same game and share the same cross server maps and some of us even play with each other for cross server instances. We should ALL be fighting for equality for everyone, not going "Well our server gets bugged every now and then so we DESERVE extra runs while no one else does."  This community is freaking toxic. I'm glad I took a break from the game and just barely afk lunas now, if things don't improve soon I'll just take another break and maybe not come back.

5 minutes ago, Gomerbomb-DN said:

This is a COMMUNITY. We all play the same game and share the same cross server maps and some of us even play with each other for cross server instances. We should ALL be fighting for equality for everyone, not going "Well our server gets bugged every now and then so we DESERVE extra runs while no one else does."  This community is freaking toxic. I'm glad I took a break from the game and just barely afk lunas now, if things don't improve soon I'll just take another break and maybe not come back.

This is a payment heavy game and you want equality. 'Feelings rack' Leave them feelings here when you come in because this games philosophy is built on in-equality right now. That is how they get them big spenders to keep spending. 

P.S awesome updates for the forums nice job kibbo.

3 hours ago, Gomerbomb-DN said:

We should ALL be fighting for equality for everyone

This is funny.  

If the DN player base that is here complaining about resets really wanted equality, they would help the KT community in putting pressure on NC to FIX KT.

But you're not here voicing the frustration of playing on a broker server because DN isn't broken, and you don't care about KT, you just care about resets.

On 11/14/2020 at 11:09 AM, Hime said:

Hello Daevas,

We will be migrating our forums starting at 10 a.m. PT on November 16 through November 19. There will be a new URL for the new service, so for the time being our current forums will be set to Read Only. No new threads or replies can be created.

All of your forum account information and posts will be migrating. The only thing different on Thursday, November 19 is the URL you’ll be logging in from, and the design. You'll also get to choose an avatar from a gallery—the selection will be small for the time being but will grow as we continue to add more.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on the new and improved forums!

So what you are saying is no one can make comment about the upcoming 7.7 release until after it happens. Since everyone is about to be gagged are you or NC in general going to step up a level and provide some useful information so we can prepare for 7.7!?

13 hours ago, Rag-DN said:
  • Bosses in HM instances seem to be glitching (Using skills out of rotation and/or spamming certain skills/Spawning endless extra adds/etc)

Like many before you, you are probably finally hitting the point where you out dps some of the mechanics, you'll likely find you need to scale back dps to not push the HM bosses into this. AOA HM and PF HM 4th boss get especially annoying if you over dps.

5 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Like many before you, you are probably finally hitting the point where you out dps some of the mechanics, you'll likely find you need to scale back dps to not push the HM bosses into this. AOA HM and PF HM 4th boss get especially annoying if you over dps.

Truth is that Vengeful Foreman Girad is acting weird on me when I use my minion buff and my Kaisinel collection buff and throw nukes at him and they all crit, he goes from full HP to 1/3 in a few seconds. At some point I got the fear thing even though he didn't even cast it (or at least I didn't see him cast that skill, it just got me out of nowhere)

bump

Just reminding people the forums will go down in a couple hours and stay down until Thursday. So when there is inevitably something wrong with the new patch on Wednesday, no one will be able to hear our screams. xD (Will have to email support@aiononline.com, I guess.)

On 11/15/2020 at 4:35 AM, MiphaBae-DN said:

@Rag-DN Yeah like he stated you are hitting the next mechanic during a bad part of their rotation you either dps harder or slow the dps if this is becoming a constant problem. The certain mechanics happen at a threshold if its hit in a lul of the rotaion they will just do it which makes it seem like it is not natural happened for our group for AoA nm during the first week and after we got pieces from AoA our dps went up a considerable amount and now it happens much later and more managable because the dps is high enough to push the mechanic further. AoA easy slime happen for us at 33-40% and for normal it happens at 50-60% then again pretty much as it dies. Either dps faster or slower whatever you can do. Frigida does do this as well abut it is much more difficult on her because she gives the damage debuff so its really hard to dps faster. I think you are also talking about IDD and yes it is the same for the magma spirit on the wind spirit adds its about dps sadly I don't know how to help on this one but I have seen it with other groups who ask me to join. My group does 3 on each boss and while on voice we just tell each other when to kill so spirits act normal

It takes us around 6-7min to kill IDD. so I guess the spam adds is just a how fast the dps thing is as well. my static never has the problem but I have seen it running with other groups

On 11/15/2020 at 3:35 AM, MiphaBae-DN said:

I understand fast mechanics vs slow dps mechanics, that's not what I'm referring too.
Best examples I could give probably is in IDDHM the boss keeps spawning adds even after you clear the adds that are standing before he spawns the new adds and you are under 25%, or also in IDDHM the adds from one side start hitting you if your too close to the edges even though your on the other side and they one shot most players. Another example is IDDHM 2nd boss where he auto attacks you when you are 12-15m away kiting him OR he glitches when the phase 1 switches to phase 2 and he just stands there with one foot in the air for a good minute not doing anything, once he comes out of that he just spams tsunami back to back nonstop or he will use steaming geyser even when the entire group is stacked right under him.  There's other glitches too that seem to be happening more and more lately as well.

1st example also has to do with dps the adds do stop if they are all killed within a certain time frame if you reach that point while they are not cleared it will continue to spawn them as if the condition has not been met so even though he is under the 25% it will continue to spawn them until another 3x is met, I have seen this but it seems to only happen on the groups that run 6 all together the dps is too much or too little and the adds are not cleared in time so they continue to spawn so slow the dps until the adds are killed. The aggro range on the young protector turned mobs are larger than the platform itself although I have not see them attack the other platform as we do both boss simultaneously It could perhaps be within range however I do not know. Jotun which is PF guess it was just typo also have a phase change if you hit that spot in a weird part of the rotation (same with AoA) then it as well tries to do its normal along with the new mechanic. I have also not see it spam tsunami but imo that would make it so much easier as it doesn't do much damage at all and its dispellable. The large aoe skill someone would have to be outside the range as he tries to do the para skill or if someone was to die and rez but they have dot or some skill on the boss it can also cause this. The kiting has to be due to latency because if you are outside his auto range he would not hit you. Little note if he does use this skill you can actually use the chanter shield and templar shield and the whole group can survive this skill.

There are a few things you stated that I am not trying to say aren't a bug but Primeth has been the same ever since we did it in 7.2 and the main issue you seem to have I have seen as well also I have run with a few other groups as 6 together for IDD and I have seen the adds continue to spawn and these are the answers that we have come up with

Edited by Iostcrazyman-KT
  • Hime unpinned this topic