Forums

[Feedback Update] World Bosses, Guaranteed Ulti Transforms, Minions/Events, AWS

7 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

Glyph Fragments combine into a Heavy Glyph Box which contains both a Glyph Selection Box and Enchantment Scrolls.

Ah, I see. I was confused because of Aion Codex site . When you typed glyph box, it gave you the box that contains no Glyph enchantment scrolls.

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188075046/ (regular glyph box with no scrolls)

But after typing the heavy glyph box, I do see 

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188075132/ that they have enchantment scrolls. And I re-read weekly lugbug, it does say the 100 glyph box fragments combine into a heavy glpyh box. 

Thanks for clearing the confusion.

Although, is it really selectable? The free ones from BCM were heavy glpyh boxes but not selectable?

I would like to say that even if every mob in gelkmaros/inggison drop cubics is not enough since we dont have autohunt, we wont waste all day farming mobs to just get some cubics when we need like 100 for level 5 of bronze for example, if you decided to dont enable autohunt make some event or bring back normal cubic instance otherwise new players will be behind old players in important stats like attack or defense

Edited by Addeon-KT
1 hour ago, Addeon-KT said:

I would like to say that even if every mob in gelkmaros/inggison drop cubics is not enough since we dont have autohunt, we wont waste all day farming mobs to just get some cubics when we need like 100 for level 5 of bronze for example, if you decided to dont enable autohunt make some event or bring back normal cubic instance otherwise new players will be behind old players in important stats like attack or defense

this, cubics are GAME CHANGING, im missing 400 attack just because i came back late to the game? that's bs, you should do something about it inmediatly please

On 11/20/2020 at 1:00 PM, Kibbelz said:

@Chocokrispis-KT @Vantheria-DN @Hellish-DN We are aware of the Candy Galaxy Bundle issues. I've been informed that the fix may require some time to implement, so please bear with us for the next maintenance patch or two. Hopefully we'll have it resolved by then!

Looking into other topics....

About that, before the event ended the transformation contract which is equivalent to 3400 ncoin, 3 of 38 gave legendary and not even the halloween while the rest was ancient. How can this be allowed, advertising for half the price of the legendary when the rate isn't somewhat close to 40%.