Forums

Aion: Unshackled Fate Known Issues

Loki

• Daeva

Hello everyone,

Below is a list of known issues for Aion: Unshackled Fate. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game.

Known Issues:

1. Gourmet Candy Bundles are not giving the correct items. Will be fixed in a future update.
  2. Some previously removed Quests are available again. These will be removed in a future update.
  3. Siege times are incorrect. We have reported the issue to the development team and will fix it as soon as possible.
  4. Enchantment Stone Morphing Recipes are missing. Will be fixed in a future update.
  5. Title Menu music is different than expected. Investigating.
  6. Prestige Society Benefits are listed as ???. Will be fixed in a future update.
  7. Teleport map in Timeless Terrace is in Korean. Will be fixed in a future update.
  8. Some player stats are incorrectly named in the players profile window. Will be fixed in a future update.
  9. [Elyos] Killing Marchutan's Agent only updates the quest for group. Not alliance/league. Investigating.
  10. [Event] Lucky Kinah Box description is incorrect. Description will be updated to say "between 1 Million and 2 Million kinah. If you are lucky, you mite get 5 million or ever 10 million kinah!". This should be updated next maintenance.

If you have any other bugs to report with the game, please reply here with as much information as possible. This is not a game-balance thread, so please only include functional and localization (text) bugs. I will update the first post as issues get added and fixed. Thank you!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Loki said:
  1. Siege times are incorrect. We have reported the issue to the development team and will fix it as soon as possible.

Please keep the siege times.  Due to NA daylight savings time change, sieges were no longer happening at the "regular" time from the last forum survey.  Now it is currently back to the way it used to be a month ago.  Please don't fix this.

Please do fix:

The event Bitterthorn (maybe all Bitterthorn) weapons aren't equipable in the offhand (left).  This is a problem for sins.

minor things but enough of them and it's not:

• herelym mine last boss goes "pfff" vaporizes on kill and drops nothing, same with box, its not just for the AP and weekly, its not like there are many solo options unfortunately, anyway I'll try again but never happened pre-7.7
  • combat support tutorial from Alt J menu goes halfway through but no button to push so Esc it (auto-hunt remnant?)
  • lumiel's transformation tutorial is rubbish - the text is truncated, the click the broken sword does nothing so Esc it and there it is in inventory. 2nd attempt I try to drag b-sword to sacrifice and while it doesn't stick it progresses the tutorial to the  hidden something or other and then bombs out with sword in my inventory, diff char obviously so then for real i dump the sword in basic and get 10 points but you should give me at least 100 for that crap waste of time or actually have made it a real transformation
  • pumpkin event thingy reward boxes appeared once on first login so i had first look at the so many, 500? transparent potions because I did something 50 times or whatever, so went not now until i figure this 7.7 thing and make some inventory space,  got some message about waiting some minutes before available again  for re-interaction but they never came back so where are they?
  • this point is off topic  a bit but related to last dot point...so another 5 inventory slots consumed by event/upgrade...and that'st for starters.  I don't want to throw everything at lumiel to make space so why is there such a limited choice of permanent inventory type options available...what about furniture and pets...you provide I pay, win/win, or let us craft them, or stick some smaller ones in the luna workshop? 

• The new tutorial quests' text gets cut off at several points (it's not a very good tutorial as a result.)
  • The cutscenes for the episode quest "Cruel Future" have no subtitles- all the text just says "???" 
  • The Elyos level 79 quest "Balaur Tags" is still bugged; the required mobs are incorrectly named so the quest cannot be completed.
  • In previous update notes, it was said we would be able to unlock additional rows in our cubes, but we are still capped at 162 slots.
  • Lunacy class transformations still often display incorrectly on players' list of buffs; they have the old purple Legendary transform icon instead of the Kromede or Hamerun icons. 
  • The Prestige quest "Prestigious Megaring's Courage" is still bugged and cannot be completed.
  • The introductory cutscenes for Demaha/Stellin Industries are still bugged- the Asmodian and Elyos dialogue is swapped. 

...and sort out the new forum like etc buttons please. the text overlaps the icons and there is no apparent option to withdraw a click if not intended, seriously did u UAT this or just take it  in good faith that a Seoul special always has mild chilli; go burn it again ;)

-Demaha siege rewards for non prestige users still give out stellium instead of the new dormant gemstone crystals. No idea if that is how its suppose to be but given that stellium isn't a currency anymore i'm guessing it just wasnt updated for non prestige users that receive the reward box instead of straight up mail rewards.

17 hours ago, Loki said:

Siege times are incorrect. We have reported the issue to the development team and will fix it as soon as possible.

I'm glad you addressed this because no one was expecting the time roll-back. Also, you should be aware that the Server Time is still Central Time and not Eastern Standard Time, as it should be now that the servers were moved to VA.

• Daeva
16 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

I'm glad you addressed this because no one was expecting the time roll-back. Also, you should be aware that the Server Time is still Central Time and not Eastern Standard Time, as it should be now that the servers were moved to VA.

Server times are not going to change. 

12 hours ago, AnonymousCoward-DN said:

The event Bitterthorn (maybe all Bitterthorn) weapons aren't equipable in the offhand (left).  This is a problem for sins.

We have verified that the temporary equipment cannot be equipped to the left hand, but that the permanent version can be. We will be reaching out to dev to find out if this is intended.

10 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Will the Prestige platinum cubic bundle be updated to include IDD Hard and Stormwing platinum cubics? It seems they weren't updated with this patch

We will inquire about this. 

Thank you all for the issues you've submitted thus far! We are currently going through and verifying them before adding them to the list. Also, since next week is American Thanksgiving many people will be spending time with their families. So there may be some delay in getting some of these fixes as soon as we'd like, but we will address them as soon as we can!

2 hours ago, Loki said:

Server times are not going to change. 

Why not? What about the survey we had few months ago about the best time for sieges for everyone?????

Servers moved, times moved as well.. actual Siege time can be the right server time we choose, but isnt in real time now.

Hi, I'll try to explain it well. Today, in the Angrief Wastes area (Inggison), I was killing mobs and on several occasions; after taking their lives completely, their HP bar would fill up suddenly and it would not tell me about death. The second time than I kill him, he died and disappeared. I did not give importance since they are not difficult monsters but it caught my attention. Thanks.👍🐶

• Daeva
1 hour ago, Bjorn-DN said:

Servers moved, times moved as well..

The server time reflects North America in general, not necessarily the physical location of the servers. (As an example: If we change the server location in the future to the west coast, the time would remain the same.) This is for consistency, that's why it does not change during daylight savings. If we plan on changing the server time we will communicate it ahead of the change.

17 minutes ago, Shainygirl-DN said:

Hi, I'll try to explain it well. Today, in the Angrief Wastes area (Inggison), I was killing mobs and on several occasions; after taking their lives completely, their HP bar would fill up suddenly and it would not tell me about death. The second time than I kill him, he died and disappeared. I did not give importance since they are not difficult monsters but it caught my attention. Thanks.👍🐶

Next time you observe this issue can you type /ping into the chat? It will display your ping in milliseconds. Your ping/lag may have changed due to the recent server change.

18 hours ago, Bjorn-DN said:

Why not? What about the survey we had few months ago about the best time for sieges for everyone?????

Servers moved, times moved as well.. actual Siege time can be the right server time we choose, but isnt in real time now.

He's saying that the *Server Time* won't change.  This doesn't mean that siege time can't change.  To your point, we had a good server time, then NA changed clocks, which pushed siege time 1h earlier for NA, now the times have gone back 1h to their original time.  This may have been unintentional, but it's consistent with what we had, so we should keep the current 7 Pacific / 10 Eastern siege time.

1 hour ago, Falcy-DN said:

Just gonna put here that sieges are now 4 times a week instead of 2 times a week despite the Tip saying otherwise: 
unknown.png

the tip also says that siege will occur at 10pm Server-Time, when it actually occurs at 9pm Server-Time; it is supposed to happen at 8pm Server-Time as per the poll results on these forums which resulted in the siege time change

So I tried again, several times and Herelym mine last boss goes "pfff" vaporizes on kill and drops nothing, same with box.

I'm also coming to the conclusion that Lumiel's Transmutation gamble should have the Auto Combat system installed otherwise how are we going to feed it.

I have been preaching the word of Auto-combat but well I was going to make a silly joke but don't want it taken poorly so. I have said we need the auto-combat for a reason glad people are now seeing the reason why.

@Loki Auto-Combat please or we need a change to drop rates or other items added to the drop tables or something to counteract the ramifications of not having this feature please.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:17 PM, Loki said:

If you have any other bugs to report with the game, please reply here with as much information as possible.

I found a new issue. The Gelkmaros Renown Reward Officer sells Nebaru's Fruit instead Nebaru's Big Fruit. All other Renown Reward Officers sell the Big Fruit for 1 Experience Mark at level 5. This is an inconvenient error because the regular fruit also costs 1 Experience Mark and only gives you 5% Elim's Energy instead of 25%.

ACtC-3cmuXPZApWCgb8VoxrnRcI9cbwyrIfVorQqxvOtkGKGxX_Wl4sHjMKf8rIcV3-bHAWmwmC4NJ-fnOmIx6RHXN8GWQ4iRyuvyVbj5cNOGNtYFrq_dFPT1E7i15ps3JFD1pxrvhas3gHWSaFyXkexPEdEqw=w824-h566-no?authuser=0ACtC-3dm0233-5gJKMNyEJcfRbOMaCU_e24eYuQYG381dAeevVvfYmoaDITizfgQY45HCGJYaeBOFYsHAY10UEWvlS7sK22RIGzruChJhuJ8N4M01WWeKnLYBou3vJH6tus7BSRxGr4G0l6nLpaADZ6qihe7Pw=w766-h551-no?authuser=0

1 hour ago, Gallium-DN said:

I found a new issue. The Gelkmaros Renown Reward Officer sells Nebaru's Fruit instead Nebaru's Big Fruit. All other Renown Reward Officers sell the Big Fruit for 1 Experience Mark at level 5. This is an inconvenient error because the regular fruit also costs 1 Experience Mark and only gives you 5% Elim's Energy instead of 25%.

ACtC-3cmuXPZApWCgb8VoxrnRcI9cbwyrIfVorQqxvOtkGKGxX_Wl4sHjMKf8rIcV3-bHAWmwmC4NJ-fnOmIx6RHXN8GWQ4iRyuvyVbj5cNOGNtYFrq_dFPT1E7i15ps3JFD1pxrvhas3gHWSaFyXkexPEdEqw=w824-h566-no?authuser=0ACtC-3dm0233-5gJKMNyEJcfRbOMaCU_e24eYuQYG381dAeevVvfYmoaDITizfgQY45HCGJYaeBOFYsHAY10UEWvlS7sK22RIGzruChJhuJ8N4M01WWeKnLYBou3vJH6tus7BSRxGr4G0l6nLpaADZ6qihe7Pw=w766-h551-no?authuser=0

This was like that before 7.7 but the renown you needed was like 2 which is super easy to get, now you only get renown 1 fo the weekly things and then renowns 2,3,4 are gone.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

This was like that before 7.7 but the renown you needed was like 2 which is super easy to get, now you only get renown 1 fo the weekly things and then renowns 2,3,4 are gone.

Actually, you had a choice between buying a Nabaru's Fruit OR a Nabaru's Big Fruit. Now we don't have the choice.

26 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

Actually, you had a choice between buying a Nabaru's Fruit OR a Nabaru's Big Fruit. Now we don't have the choice.

In gelkmaros renown it was always a small fruit and it used to be 7 small fruits per week per char, 1 XP mark each (if I remember correctly), it was all the other renown NPCs that had the big one and they still do, but the renown you needed on others was usually level 2 or 3 max, now it is level 5.

I used to take the inggison renown every week because I kept my renown there to level 2 and it doesn't lose points, now it is impossible to get that one.

Archived