Aion: Unshackled Fate Known Issues

Loki

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they should add a large fruit to the Gelk vendor at level 7 renown to aid those trying to reach max level. A small fruit costs the same as a large fruit and only grants you enough energy to turn in a single quest. In what circumstance is this helpful for a player trying to reach level 9? Right now players need as many opportunities as possible to both reach and maintain their high renown levels.

Dear Nsoft, I would like to ask you to lower the <Experience Extractor> price and that instead of 175 million exp they cost 32 million exp. I motivate my request with high demand for <Experience Extractor> in Update 7.7. Also, new players will get nothing by earning a maximum of 8 per week. The <Experience Extractor> price will lead to bankruptcy. Secondly, I ask that all of Demah's WB arrive at the same time so that everyone has a chance to win the prize, not just Team Para, Clarity and One who treat the rest as irrelevant players in aionie. Thank you very much and I expect a prompt response to my modest requests.

50 minutes ago, Grodgar-DN said:

Dear Nsoft, I would like to ask you to lower the <Experience Extractor> price and that instead of 175 million exp they cost 32 million exp. I motivate my request with high demand for <Experience Extractor> in Update 7.7. Also, new players will get nothing by earning a maximum of 8 per week. The <Experience Extractor> price will lead to bankruptcy. Secondly, I ask that all of Demah's WB arrive at the same time so that everyone has a chance to win the prize, not just Team Para, Clarity and One who treat the rest as irrelevant players in aionie. Thank you very much and I expect a prompt response to my modest requests.

The Experience Extractor you buy at the merchant for kinah, and yes it's way too expensive. The Experience Mark price is reasonable, I have no trouble getting 20 or so a week.

Yes, Demaha is a mess, today there was not even one alliance advertising in LFG for altars, just the same legions rushing from one to the other. It is certainly not inclusive.

They need to make the XP extractor cost 50.000 kinah, the difficulty in it is that you require 175m XP, so even if they givethem for free it is not like people will walk around with 1000 XP marks, but the price is also making it impossible for many people to do their daily needs.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They need to make the XP extractor cost 50.000 kinah, the difficulty in it is that you require 175m XP, so even if they givethem for free it is not like people will walk around with 1000 XP marks, but the price is also making it impossible for many people to do their daily needs.

I wouldn't mind the price being lower at all it would only mean that my alts would all have a stack of extractors like my main, yes a stack, 10k extractors. It is a reward in Udas and it is also a lugbug reward. Changing the price won't affect my main but it would change my alts to have plenty for when I do go out and grind a bit on them there is a few times where I cant justify spending the little kinah I give them as allowance a week on extractors ^^ a casual player I don't think uses that many extractors unless they go out and farm so I don't think it even really matters for those players just it probably stigna a bit to pay for it up front. The bigger issues is XP gain for casual players not as much etractor price imo

11 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

I wouldn't mind the price being lower at all it would only mean that my alts would all have a stack of extractors like my main, yes a stack, 10k extractors. It is a reward in Udas and it is also a lugbug reward. Changing the price won't affect my main but it would change my alts to have plenty for when I do go out and grind a bit on them there is a few times where I cant justify spending the little kinah I give them as allowance a week on extractors ^^ a casual player I don't think uses that many extractors unless they go out and farm so I don't think it even really matters for those players just it probably stigna a bit to pay for it up front. The bigger issues is XP gain for casual players not as much etractor price imo

Of course reducing XP would be easier for me that I have billions, right now XP extractors matter only when we have passive and active buffs for free, any other day they are impossible to make. If they reduce the XP necessity it will be a breeze for us with luna alts but not the average player.

I used to turn like 50~100 of them during coffin+passive buff days and that is up to 50m per day, it is all gone by now because they are easy to spend, so if I could personally change anything that would have been the XP necessity for sure.

During coffin + passive one little bomb mob gave me 39m XP alone and 69m with tea on top, 3 bombs with tea = 1 XP mark
Now one little bomb mob gives me about 3,5m XP with a good rune buff (I have mine +5 and a blessed +2 support slot so the skill is +8), that is like 1/10th of the XP I used to get.

One run in LUT gave me 18 XP marks (don't remember if it was with tea or not), now it must be like 2~3 max.

Could the average player or those that do not have luna alts do what I did during the coffin buff and passive? I don't think so because I personally spend close to a billion during that time.

(As for my alts that do luna, I did give them some when I had excess of kinah, and they use them so little so when they use one they always get 1 for free from lugbug. There is an alt of mine that has like 80 XP marks and has absolutely no use of them because you need renown, so alt-wise I do not need them at all.)

@Loki  here is the list of bugs/glitches that I could remember so far. I told Odin (I think that's you in-game) about some of them and they said to put them on this thread. Sorry in advance for the long list. I'm sure there's a ton more that I can't think of off the top of my head but I'll add them as I remember them. P.S. If you guys are highering I am currently job hunting ;)  I have experience in game testing  :P

Pets:

All of the pets in the game that you feed rubbish items to no longer produce rewards. (Example Pudgy Porgus, Runaway Poppy, Spurred Crestlich, etc) This makes me sad cause I spent $$$ to buy these pets as they came out.

Prestige Quests:
"Robots and the Refined" quest doesn't always update after beating Colossal Mecha SVR-07 in BE-Normal. (Has been broken for months)

Tutorial Quest:

[Tutorial] Learning Combat Support is bugged, once you start it, you can't complete it, the only way to get out of the tutorial is by hitting escape and abandoning the quest.

Inventory Store:

Selling items through the "Inventory Store" yields higher return then using NPC Stores or using Pet Stores.

(Our item sell rates are about 30% lower than EU servers, example, their Ancient PVP (Dark Talon) Weapons in Lakrum NPCs for  970,892 Kinah in EU, only sells for 647,261 kinah in NA)

Skills:

Glad:
Crushing Onslaught reads;

"Target is Stumbled. Reduces Cooldown by 50% on an Accurate Hit. Reduces cooldown by 100% on Critical Hit"

What it says it does in the combat log though is, "reduces the CD for Crushing Blow" Crushing Blow is the regular NON-devae skill that it replaces though.
What it ACTUALLY DOES, is reset the CD on Springing slice, crippling cut, draining blow and final strike.

Wind Lance

Says it resets the CD for Windlance but actually resets the CD for Springing Slice

Ferocious Earthquake

Only does damage to target, additional targets only receive 1 damage. Additional Targets are listed as receiving damage from "Devastating Earthquake Effect"

Ferocious Lunge

Non-advanced version does not list base damage value in description.

Pernon

Village Improvement Project Quests do not spawn NPCs once completed, it just resets back to 0/20 quests completed.
Guestbloom Vendors are missing

Guestblooms give outdated rewards

Test from Village Teleporter going to Spire Isle Village looks funky (Text doesn't line up)

Tarirunerk in Pernon Plaza no longer opens his shop that sells Mounts. Still shows shop icon when you hover over him though.

Gelkmaros

Weathered Object(s) nodes are still all over the map despite the item required to gather does not exist in the game anymore.

Minga Bigeyes still spawns in several locations but has no drop table

Kenshurunerk (NPC Shugo that sells old Armor designs) still spawns at random times of the day

Kimble still spawns in the Gallows Run flying part of the map, has no drop table.

Queen Klawenti still spawns east of the Gelkmaros Defense Base, has no drop table.

PamPam still spawns by the Fungie area, has no drop table

Fungie Patch(es) still spawn in the Fungie area, don't seem to be related to any quest still in the game.

Marayas Drana Growing Device(s) still are in the game and can be clicked but do nothing. There is no longer quests related to them in the game.

Petralith Remains are scattered all over the south west corner of the map, serve no purpose as no quests need them anymore.

Gelkmaros Coin Fountain .... this things been broken for 9+ years... just saying

[Instance Dungeon] Problem with the Artificial Aether Generator Quest is obtainable at level 80, however you cannot enter Taloc's Hallow to complete it as instance cap is lvl 79

Game HUD:

Renown Bar overlaps the area name on some maps, making it so you can't see the area name.

World Chat Tab is still in the game, however the item to use it no longer is, can't destroy this window.

Instances:

Mortasha in AoA speaks in Korean when chasing her to the Altar.

The boss at the end of Herelym Mine along with the chest no longer drop any form of loot.

The last boss in Essoterrace does not drop Deavanion Mark of Knowledge (It did at the start of 7.5 but after some random maintenance it hasn't ever since)

Ninja buffed Endgame Instances with 7.7:

AoA

Mortasha's Pulverizing deals massively more damage than it use to prior to 7.7 patch.

PFHM:

Yastikan and Varakan both do massive amounts more damage than they did prior to the patch with their charge attacks.

IDDHM:

The adds don't stop spawning on the left side boss after he gets below 25%. Also the debuff to remove the shield from the adds only hits 3 targets now instead of the original 6 or 8.

Client Crash:

The hallway in PFHM where you use the Fatty to destroy the grinders is known to crash players clients when they are just running through it after all the mobs have been cleared.

IDD (Normal)

When Berritra hits below 50% and goes to use an AOE skill it's known to crash several peoples clients. (Personally it completely turns my PC off...no clue why but I can't run IDD Normal at all...all my toons are missing their pants! Q.Q)

Event: Animal Farm Race

If you fall to your death after the section with the moving roots it will port you back to the very start of the instance.

Sometimes the HUD that displays how far along each player on the map is doesn't show up.

If you DC or go to Char select while in the instance, you instantly get booted out and lose your entry.

Players that don't transform into mobs can attack other players by auto attacking.

Not all classes have the same run speed in the instance.

If you attempt to use return at the end of the instance you will be ported out and your game HUD will be all screwed up, such as floating bars are moved around, several icons are replaced with error messages and your saved custom chains are deleted.

Kinah box has improper description in the prize vending machine

Competition Ranking:
Ranking chart for Glory Points doesn't display proper ranking after the first week of each season.

Misc Bugs:

NC Ping in options menu does not work.

"Show pathfinding spirit in the cit"  Typo in the Additional Functions Options menu, should probably say "city" instead of "cit"

Weapons do not display the crit damage modifier/multiplier

(Books/Orbs x1.5, Dagger x2.3, Sword 2.2, Mace x2, Greatsword x1.8, Polearm x 1.8, Bow x1.7, Staff 1x7)

Crit modifier gets all wonky while enchanting. For example a + 0 Dagger will crit for more damage than a +15 Greatsword or Polearm will, however a +1 Dagger crits for less damage then a +0 dagger and a GS or PA.

Using outdated weapons (Mythic Sword/Dagger) does more damage in off-hand then fully enchanted/socketed Ultimate weapon. 

Enchanting offhand Ultimate weapon appears to have no effect on damage.

Inventory Store:

Selling items through the "Inventory Store" yields higher return then using NPC Stores or using Pet Stores.

(Our item sell rates are about 30% lower than EU servers, example, their Ancient PVP (Dark Talon) Weapons in Lakrum NPCs for  970,892 Kinah in EU, only sells for 647,261 kinah in NA)

Sorry my math is off here! It was late and I wasn't thinking clearly, it's actually a 66.66% difference, not 30%!

Really fantastic list here, but...

12 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

IDD (Normal)

When Berritra hits below 50% and goes to use an AOE skill it's known to crash several peoples clients. (Personally it completely turns my PC off...no clue why but I can't run IDD Normal at all...all my toons are missing their pants! Q.Q)

Run your SLNMs on your main and transfer the ultimate armor boxes via your account warehouse to (eventually since the item is random) get your pants! Or run BE easy mode on your alts, but I think that would take longer since the ulti drop rate is pretty low.

28 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Really fantastic list here, but...

Run your SLNMs on your main and transfer the ultimate armor boxes via your account warehouse to (eventually since the item is random) get your pants! Or run BE easy mode on your alts, but I think that would take longer since the ulti drop rate is pretty low.

Thanks for the suggestion, I been doing the SLNM method for most of them but my RNG is horrible to get what I need. I'm just mad I'm missing out on the Prestige Quest for an Ultimate enchant stone every week cause of this on all my toons  :(

18 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

I'm just mad I'm missing out on the Prestige Quest for an Ultimate enchant stone every week cause of this on all my toons  :(

Understandable. That in itself is an issue because ultimate enchantment stones are nearly impossible to get, so the IDD and VT quests are the most reliable source of them for the pve ulti stones.

12 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

You use to be able to morph Ancient PvE/PvP enchantement stone, into Legendary, and then into ultimate.

Since 7.7 came out those important morph recipes have disappeared. Is that a bug?

The reason they disappeared is because morphing recipes for enchants are a regional benefit, so when they deployed 7.7 they forgot to add that back, Kibbelz already said they will add this back and we can't wait.

not that it matters to me/my chars much as i'm not in that morphing league this game,  but why don't they/u NC just have a register of custom/regional code/objects to check  before upgrade against the detailed patch notes , and which recently only u seem to get  before it's all a done deal...planning 101 I would have thought aka a checklist, or correct me on that please as I'm wary to continue investing with vigor when these unnecessary and recurring themes  here caution me otherwise...maybe like it might make some folks feel like their not able to stop working on their holidays as their luggage after the upgrade flight didn't come through; or having to skip lunches from big upgrade multiple meeting's indigestion..burp..burp...just saying, no blame, but room for improvement or at least some Quick-Eze please ;)

• Daeva
4 hours ago, skythee-DN said:

not that it matters to me/my chars much as i'm not in that morphing league this game,  but why don't they/u NC just have a register of custom/regional code/objects to check  before upgrade against the detailed patch notes , and which recently only u seem to get  before it's all a done deal...planning 101 I would have thought aka a checklist, or correct me on that please as I'm wary to continue investing with vigor when these unnecessary and recurring themes  here caution me otherwise...maybe like it might make some folks feel like their not able to stop working on their holidays as their luggage after the upgrade flight didn't come through; or having to skip lunches from big upgrade multiple meeting's indigestion..burp..burp...just saying, no blame, but room for improvement or at least some Quick-Eze please ;)

The list of region specific settings we have is nearly as big as the update sometimes, so things occasionally get missed. Morphing recipes will be back #soon. It's been more difficult with the virus back at it again :(.

@Rag-DN Thank you for the detailed list. We're looking into the things you mentioned. Some of them are unfortunately intended. Like the village guestbloom seller being removed (I have submitted an issue for all the quests requiring them as a turn-in NPC).

On 11/20/2020 at 2:06 PM, Viseris-KT said:

-Demaha siege rewards for non prestige users still give out stellium instead of the new dormant gemstone crystals. No idea if that is how its suppose to be but given that stellium isn't a currency anymore i'm guessing it just wasnt updated for non prestige users that receive the reward box instead of straight up mail rewards.

@Loki can you address this or confirm if you guys looked into it?  It's been roughly over 2 weeks and non-prestige users are still getting stellium from their altar siege reward box. While prestige users get their rewards directly in mail, non-prestige users get their rewards from opening their altar siege reward boxes. And when you open those you still get stellium & gemstones. It shouldn't be giving stellium anymore since you can't do anything with it besides use it a pvp buff. It should update to the gem crystals you use for crafting.

15 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

When a rifting Asmo kills the captain of a garrison in Inggison, that camp goes empty for hours.

Is that a deliberate feature, or a bug?

It is a feature and we get it in Gelkmaros as well many times by elyos. And the elyos that invade Gelkmaros are more than Asmodians invading Inggison and it happens to us more often than the elyos side.

The camp is useless for 2 hours!!! Someoen thought about it and said "yep, that sounds right"

16 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

When a rifting Asmo kills the captain of a garrison in Inggison, that camp goes empty for hours.

Is that a deliberate feature, or a bug?

It's very annoying and really hurts the playerbase, esp new/returning players trying to gear up and gain renown. It's super discouraging. Wouldn't be so bad if it was only for like 15 minutes, for once those NPCs are dead, their gone for a LONG time

Archived