Forums

Aion: Unshackled Fate Known Issues

I think they should add a large fruit to the Gelk vendor at level 7 renown to aid those trying to reach max level. A small fruit costs the same as a large fruit and only grants you enough energy to turn in a single quest. In what circumstance is this helpful for a player trying to reach level 9? Right now players need as many opportunities as possible to both reach and maintain their high renown levels.

Edited by Voltric-DN

Dear Nsoft, I would like to ask you to lower the <Experience Extractor> price and that instead of 175 million exp they cost 32 million exp. I motivate my request with high demand for <Experience Extractor> in Update 7.7. Also, new players will get nothing by earning a maximum of 8 per week. The <Experience Extractor> price will lead to bankruptcy. Secondly, I ask that all of Demah's WB arrive at the same time so that everyone has a chance to win the prize, not just Team Para, Clarity and One who treat the rest as irrelevant players in aionie. Thank you very much and I expect a prompt response to my modest requests.

50 minutes ago, Grodgar-DN said:

Dear Nsoft, I would like to ask you to lower the <Experience Extractor> price and that instead of 175 million exp they cost 32 million exp. I motivate my request with high demand for <Experience Extractor> in Update 7.7. Also, new players will get nothing by earning a maximum of 8 per week. The <Experience Extractor> price will lead to bankruptcy. Secondly, I ask that all of Demah's WB arrive at the same time so that everyone has a chance to win the prize, not just Team Para, Clarity and One who treat the rest as irrelevant players in aionie. Thank you very much and I expect a prompt response to my modest requests.

The Experience Extractor you buy at the merchant for kinah, and yes it's way too expensive. The Experience Mark price is reasonable, I have no trouble getting 20 or so a week.

Yes, Demaha is a mess, today there was not even one alliance advertising in LFG for altars, just the same legions rushing from one to the other. It is certainly not inclusive.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They need to make the XP extractor cost 50.000 kinah, the difficulty in it is that you require 175m XP, so even if they givethem for free it is not like people will walk around with 1000 XP marks, but the price is also making it impossible for many people to do their daily needs.

I wouldn't mind the price being lower at all it would only mean that my alts would all have a stack of extractors like my main, yes a stack, 10k extractors. It is a reward in Udas and it is also a lugbug reward. Changing the price won't affect my main but it would change my alts to have plenty for when I do go out and grind a bit on them there is a few times where I cant justify spending the little kinah I give them as allowance a week on extractors ^^ a casual player I don't think uses that many extractors unless they go out and farm so I don't think it even really matters for those players just it probably stigna a bit to pay for it up front. The bigger issues is XP gain for casual players not as much etractor price imo

Edited by Iostcrazyman-KT
1 hour ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

I wouldn't mind the price being lower at all it would only mean that my alts would all have a stack of extractors like my main, yes a stack, 10k extractors. 

To correct myself its only 1k as they are in 100 groups instead of 1000 like I thought they were

Edited by Iostcrazyman-KT
11 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

I wouldn't mind the price being lower at all it would only mean that my alts would all have a stack of extractors like my main, yes a stack, 10k extractors. It is a reward in Udas and it is also a lugbug reward. Changing the price won't affect my main but it would change my alts to have plenty for when I do go out and grind a bit on them there is a few times where I cant justify spending the little kinah I give them as allowance a week on extractors ^^ a casual player I don't think uses that many extractors unless they go out and farm so I don't think it even really matters for those players just it probably stigna a bit to pay for it up front. The bigger issues is XP gain for casual players not as much etractor price imo

Of course reducing XP would be easier for me that I have billions, right now XP extractors matter only when we have passive and active buffs for free, any other day they are impossible to make. If they reduce the XP necessity it will be a breeze for us with luna alts but not the average player.

I used to turn like 50~100 of them during coffin+passive buff days and that is up to 50m per day, it is all gone by now because they are easy to spend, so if I could personally change anything that would have been the XP necessity for sure.

During coffin + passive one little bomb mob gave me 39m XP alone and 69m with tea on top, 3 bombs with tea = 1 XP mark
Now one little bomb mob gives me about 3,5m XP with a good rune buff (I have mine +5 and a blessed +2 support slot so the skill is +8), that is like 1/10th of the XP I used to get.

One run in LUT gave me 18 XP marks (don't remember if it was with tea or not), now it must be like 2~3 max.

Could the average player or those that do not have luna alts do what I did during the coffin buff and passive? I don't think so because I personally spend close to a billion during that time.

(As for my alts that do luna, I did give them some when I had excess of kinah, and they use them so little so when they use one they always get 1 for free from lugbug. There is an alt of mine that has like 80 XP marks and has absolutely no use of them because you need renown, so alt-wise I do not need them at all.)

Edited by Arhangelos-KT