Daeva skills combination

InstaPenguinInc

1 hour ago, InstaPenguinInc said:

Does anybody know if you combine 4 daeva skills that arent for your class, do you get 1 for your class or is random?

Lets say I have 4 cleric daeva skills on my songweaver and I combine them. Do I get 1 Cleric skill or 1 SW skill book?

Or 2 Clerics, 1 vandal and 1 chanter = Random? or SW skill?

thanks

How do you have daevanions that are not for your class? Unless they are account wh storable of course then it is possible. I have never had this issue before so I cannot be sure.

I have the feeling you cannot even combine daevanions of different classes together, but if it is possible then it will probably give you a daevanion of your class.

You try it and let us know.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

How do you have daevanions that are not for your class? Unless they are account wh storable of course then it is possible. I have never had this issue before so I cannot be sure.

I have the feeling you cannot even combine daevanions of different classes together, but if it is possible then it will probably give you a daevanion of your class.

You try it and let us know.

11th anniversary event skill books were account tradeable...not the boxes but the books and you can use them to enchant your skills or combine them even if they are for a different class and obtain skill for your class...is how I got my DP skill 

36 minutes ago, Ulti-DN said:

11th anniversary event skill books were account tradeable...not the boxes but the books and you can use them to enchant your skills or combine them even if they are for a different class and obtain skill for your class...is how I got my DP skill 

Oh ok, I never got any rewards from 11th anniversary so I didn't know that. Can you put them together in the combination window? If you have no other use of them give it a try and let us know.

4 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Oh ok, I never got any rewards from 11th anniversary so I didn't know that. Can you put them together in the combination window? If you have no other use of them give it a try and let us know.

I did combine them...is why I said that's how I got my DP skill 

Archived