Changed Mechanics for IDD first boss hard mode.

Sneakygravy-KT

Hello All,

Just letting you all know they changed the mechanics of the first boss. The adds on the second boss keep spawning all the way to its death. The lava destruction only lands (i think) on 3 adds. The first boss has different protector transforms at 50%. Normally my group takes it down in roughly 10-15 iirc. However this last run after the update it took us nearly 3 hours. Very tough now. The only way I can think of doing it different is now instead of taking the first boss to nearly death, as soon as the first portal pops with lava destruction, take the port over kill the adds, dps the second boss. wait for 50% and lava destruction, and port back over. I failed to mention that the new adds that pop on the first boss have the same shield that the red fire adds have on second boss. So it can be taken down with the lava destruction. Anyway, is this the method everyone else uses?  Thank you :)

Didn't really get to see the mechanics running it the old way I think I have mentioned it before but we do 3 on each boss and it is much simpler. We have the cleric or SW with the magma group and a chanter with the heavan group takes us about 5-7min depending. Just communicate through whatever voice service you use similar to the old IDD. Thats at least our method and it worked last update so we just continue to do it this way

55 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Didn't really get to see the mechanics running it the old way I think I have mentioned it before but we do 3 on each boss and it is much simpler. We have the cleric or SW with the magma group and a chanter with the heavan group takes us about 5-7min depending. Just communicate through whatever voice service you use similar to the old IDD. Thats at least our method and it worked last update so we just continue to do it this way

I don't want to sound like a troll here, but can you start posting under your main and not an alt? You have made some outrageous claims in several threads now about PVE that has people whispering.  Also if you got a profile on MyAion DPS so we can see your stats that'd be helpful.

I have stated before I do not use meters, shugo console, or any other things with my client I generally have lag with them running when playing from overseas anyway and the few friends I still run with for fun outside my static only use the rainmeter. Both of my toons (chanter and cleric) have the same exact name just obviously one with an L and the other with an I. I never made a new account when they changed the forums years ago otherwise it would say DN as I am from Tiamat and Zikel before that and I no longer play there so it is better that it says KT as I transfered servers long ago. Most of the time running around on KT currently people do see my Cleric I only do the boring daily grind on my chanter then log my cleric so its not an issue as you play on DN probably why you feel this way. I don't know what is so outrageous as far as PvE claims I have only heard 2 people say this about IDD and I just thought that I would chime in because if this is in fact the case now the way of running it 3 on each boss would make this far easier. The bosses don't do that much damage at all to begin with you can honestly self heal through the damage you do take so I don't understand what is not feasible about running 3 on each.

If you are refering to my Sorc his name is Nerelorn I have one on DN as well as the main one on KT and I just play it for fun when I am bored same with all of my other alts I have one of each class on this account

I am sorry that I don't have a profile on this site but in my honest opinion the only reason to have a profile would in fact be to show off trying to hit a certain ranking and I am sorry that's not really my cup of tea. The game is for fun and someone wishes to tryhard and enjoy that by all means go for it but its not for everyone. I am a generally friendly person I answer questions in lfg, I joke around, I help people when I am out farming, or give my opinion on things. I can understand if you don't agree with my opinions and I respect that you have your own. I am glad to discuss with you why I feel the way I feel and I would love to hear your side as well because maybe I just didn't think of it this way. I like engaging with the community because it helps us all and lets us form a greater bond together. That's all my goal is

If you play KT I am generally on quite often and my details are always open so you are free to check it at anytime that I am on. But don't see how this pertains to the OP or the question proposed by them as well

I can no longer solo it RIP tanking pulv and Gales bleh Besh easy you don't need 6 either but why not its for fun so no reason to tryhard and run less people loot isnt that great to be running less people when you can kill it faster with more.

You implied there that you solo AOA before 7.7 so that had me wondering, also you imply that you beat Besh without a full group which just sounds a lil far fetched as no group is even listed yet on MyAion DPS site for beating it NA yet. I'm not saying it's not doable by any means, you just really got me curious about what you are doing to be able to do these things. I appreciate you engaging btw and truly I am not trying to attack you, you just really have peaked my interest and the interest of others with your PVE claims.

Besh easy mode you can do with 4 or 5 and yes aoa easy was soloable by a templar in 7.5 and there are also plenty of videos on it as well does not mean that it is fast just a person from discord brought it up to me and I told them I guess you can and they sent me a Temp soloing it so I tried it as well and yes it was possible but it takes a ridiculously long time and it is not worth (as in you could do 3 runs with a group of 6 by the time you finish 1 solo)

21 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

You implied there that you solo AOA before 7.7 so that had me wondering, also you imply that you beat Besh without a full group which just sounds a lil far fetched as no group is even listed yet on MyAion DPS site for beating it NA yet. I'm not saying it's not doable by any means, you just really got me curious about what you are doing to be able to do these things. I appreciate you engaging btw and truly I am not trying to attack you, you just really have peaked my interest and the interest of others with your PVE claims.

...and just about now I realized Beshmudir is the new instance they added. I learned somethign from this, I might even try that one.

Archived