New PVE Instances and Platinum Cubics

Zombiex-DN

Hi, i know ncsoft u like to make new pve instances impossible to do for mortals like me or for ppl that dont uses third party programs.
Once again u made end game instances impossible to complete without platinum cubics, IDD HM beritra and Altar of Gales NM currently are impossible to do for a legit player, maybe 1 group in the whole server can manage to complete it rightly but thats not how it should be.

please add platinum cubics for new pve instances to the prestigue machine thanks @Kibbelz @Loki

I do wish we could get the cubics as well. I do find it odd that they give us the platinum cubics but only for some instanes and not all I would love to be able to purchase them all please @Loki @Kibbelz

I will say people have been asking me but you can do the instances with 9% def I don't know if you've run frigida but it is possible with only 9% def as well. SW and Beritra don't have a timer like frigida where they will enrage if you don't do it fast enough so this means if it takes you 15m then it takes you 15m at least you finish. SW this mean you'll probably get a bad rank but finish is better than not. I had a lot of items for the lumiel and I have been able to get slightly over 15/9 for both both one in atk and one for def. I am trying to throw around the mechanics as much as I can so people can see and try it out. Most of these bosses are solely mechanic bosses and once you get use to it it is much easier. I will pm you with the info if you wish. 

But being said yes you can finish with 15/9 but I am not saying it is easy we spent almost 6 hours to complete stormwing the first time and now it only takes a few redo's maybe like an hour per run. Beritra the whole boss fight takes us sadly 16min to finish and it gets really hairy at times with how many ghost's spawn at once because of dps limitations but we have clutched it out as well.

22 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

I do wish we could get the cubics as well. I do find it odd that they give us the platinum cubics but only for some instanes and not all I would love to be able to purchase them all please @Loki @Kibbelz

I will say people have been asking me but you can do the instances with 9% def I don't know if you've run frigida but it is possible with only 9% def as well. SW and Beritra don't have a timer like frigida where they will enrage if you don't do it fast enough so this means if it takes you 15m then it takes you 15m at least you finish. SW this mean you'll probably get a bad rank but finish is better than not. I had a lot of items for the lumiel and I have been able to get slightly over 15/9 for both both one in atk and one for def. I am trying to throw around the mechanics as much as I can so people can see and try it out. Most of these bosses are solely mechanic bosses and once you get use to it it is much easier. I will pm you with the info if you wish. 

But being said yes you can finish with 15/9 but I am not saying it is easy we spent almost 6 hours to complete stormwing the first time and now it only takes a few redo's maybe like an hour per run. Beritra the whole boss fight takes us sadly 16min to finish and it gets really hairy at times with how many ghost's spawn at once because of dps limitations but we have clutched it out as well.

hi are u from NA or EU? 

I doubt anyone from NA has completed IDD beritra HM or BT NM
take in mind in NA we dont have the op leibo (that one that gives 1k pve def,500atk and 10khp, and eveyone from EU uses to beat those hard bosses)

but ye anyways still unfair that just 1 group in the whole server can pass it, at least we need the op leibo that eu has 

Yes I do play on NA I ran with another group yesterday for BT NM and we only got to 60%. I really think the dps is fine the problem comes with the mechanics which no one has a real clue on what the mechanics actually are they are just following the EU video without truly understanding. The movements are bad and the dps is too worried about irrelevant things. This said it will just take time and practice I am originally from the KR server and I can tell you when we got it there it took us many tries learning the mechanics getting cubics and improving our gear before we were successful and it is still very hard and we still wipe sometimes we don't often get it in 1 go.

For groups that don't have adv stigma/daevas, good runes, well tuned gear with good stones and a decent amount of collection buffs it will be very hard but you can always just work around with your team comp we find that our AT tanks it very well since our Temp is currently very busy with Uni we also normally use a chanter for heals and a sw for support. I don't expect every group to be able to finish it so soon but as people got more complete like for frigida. There are a lot more groups that finish it now. Before the plat cubics were out only getting them from altar shugo's my group with 25-32% atk were very close killing frigida and once we started having 32-40% we finally made our first successful run before the prestige plat cubics came out.

I am not saying the cubics are pointless they are very needed and I agree I wish they would allow us to get them in NA but it doesn't hurt to keep trying and learning the mechanics and working little by little to do what you can with what you have. I pm you the mechanics for the instances. I don't use the english client so the names are not farmiliar to me in english but I can log in on my other pc and edit the names for you once I see the english name if that would help. Just like frigida you do need a considerable amount of dps for these boss but since there is no timer for enrage, at least as far as I've ever seen, mechanics are much more important than just dps for these 2

Archived