THE VALEDIA!

Valedia-DN

Depends on what you want to do exactly.

First option is to use another hdmi cable, if you have multiple ports on your video card and duplicate the screen. Thats if you want it playable on the smart tv, not just as an output to watch, the other options might come with certain latency.

Second, if you have a device such as chromecast you can use that to send the display output over wifi to the tv. Not sure about the latency and the playability.

Third, if you cant use any of the above, you can use your video card streaming software(nvidia shadowplay,  radeon live streaming, or if your video card is unsupported a free software like OBS) to stream to twitch/youtube, and use the apps for twitch or youtube on your smart tv to watch the stream.

4 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

Depends on what you want to do exactly.

First option is to use another hdmi cable, if you have multiple ports on your video card and duplicate the screen. Thats if you want it playable on the smart tv, not just as an output to watch, the other options might come with certain latency.

Second, if you have a device such as chromecast you can use that to send the display output over wifi to the tv. Not sure about the latency and the playability.

Third, if you cant use any of the above, you can use your video card streaming software(nvidia shadowplay,  radeon live streaming, or if your video card is unsupported a free software like OBS) to stream to twitch/youtube, and use the apps for twitch or youtube on your smart tv to watch the stream.

well im on a hp probook 4730s laptop with 1 hdmi port and what i want to do if possible is just use my tv screen to show the game...my tv is a hisense androidtv h55 series 40inch full hd with chromecast...what can be done?

Then hdmi from laptop to tv, and set the tv to either primary display(in screen options on the laptop) or duplicate and have the image on both laptop screen and tv. The chromecast option is only for android or google chrome browser i think so might not work for aion. There might be some third party software to send from a Windows pc to smart tv options out there, but that would take some research and compatibility :)

17 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

Then hdmi from laptop to tv, and set the tv to either primary display(in screen options on the laptop) or duplicate and have the image on both laptop screen and tv. The chromecast option is only for android or google chrome browser i think so might not work for aion. There might be some third party software to send from a Windows pc to smart tv options out there, but that would take some research and compatibility :)

Thank you very much for responding and the information...side note i use opera browser but i do have google chrome...when it comes to hdmi, does the gold tip ones make much difference over the clear ones?

37 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

...when it comes to hdmi, does the gold tip ones make much difference over the clear ones?

Not that i'm aware of, hdmi is a digital signal that either works or doesn't and unlike analog isn't prone to interference. So the gold tip is mostly for marketing purpose, its the overall twist and turn durability of the cable itself is what is more important.

55 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

Not that i'm aware of, hdmi is a digital signal that either works or doesn't and unlike analog isn't prone to interference. So the gold tip is mostly for marketing purpose, its the overall twist and turn durability of the cable itself is what is more important.

ok well as it is now i can see the image of whats on my pc on the tv, but all i did was connect the hdmi to pc and tv then i went into the input option on the tv and select hdmi 1 and now i can see whats on the pc on the tv but i didnt change anything on the display on the pc...my question now is how do i go back to tv mode when the tv itself is lets say in pc mode? if that makes sense lol

Use the INPUT/SOURCE button on your remote to switch back to the source of the tv signal, if you are using a set top box connected with another hdmi, then you select the other HDMI 1-4 options depending on which port it is using, if its a Air broadcast then it might be cable or antenna, cycle thru the input options and you should see where your tv signal is coming from. If you are using the hdmi cable from your tv box then you might want to get that back into the box if you want a tv signal. :)

1 minute ago, Viseris-KT said:

Use the INPUT/SOURCE button on your remote to switch back to the source of the tv signal, if you are using a set top box connected with another hdmi, then you select the other HDMI 1-4 options depending on which port it is using, if its a Air broadcast then it might be cable or antenna, cycle thru the input options and you should see where your tv signal is coming from. If you are using the hdmi cable from your tv box then you might want to get that back into the box if you want a tv signal. :)

what  i did was just press the home button and it went back but now on the tv showing my pc home screen some of the apps are kinda cut out like the resolution on the tv says 1920 by 1080 but my laptop 1600 by 900 which is the highest it goes on my laptop...brb like 10mins

• 2 weeks later...

Hello beautiful, are we talking about a notebook ?. Actually I have 7 pcs (2 note, 1netbook and 4 desks). My experience tells me that desks are better, however I haven't tried the note gamming yet. The best machine I have (my son's) shoots all kinds of high-quality games. (FF15, Assa creed, RDR2, etc. now waiting for cyberpunk😁) I'm talking all AMD (Raedon on video). To give you an Aion idea in all high quality 120 to 130 fps. But when I try to use Aion on 2 monitors, TVs or whatever it falls a lot. Perhaps such an old graphics engine is difficult to use. I would play Aion connected to the tv by HDMI. (any cable end) would put the same resolution on PC and tv and if possible cable Internet and not WIFI. Ahh .... The keyboard and mousse always on the pc. I have the Logitech (keyboard and wireless mousse) on a pc and they work very well. My son has a new keyboard with lights and stuff. Mine is one of the first mechanics of the 90s (it has an adapter on the card) for me they are better. (I prefer everything with cables and nothing wireless, but good are tastes)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived