Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 25, 2020

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas,

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

Wishing you all a safe and warm Happy Thanksgiving!

• Hime changed the title to Weekly Server Maintenance - November 25, 2020

No event?  fine.  How about at least some sort of acknowledgement to the multiple threads regarding the 7.7 patch and how broken this game is in the west??  That you will take a look at the issues and lie to us about looking into them?  That is at least what we have grown to expect.  Maybe create a poll or survey either here or better yet in game to see what issues we (your customers) feel is the most important?

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Greetings Daevas,

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

@Hime 

Do you guys getting pay more by the number people quiting ur game ? 

1-10 how much do you hate that game ? 

Imagine release a patch without having event to make people come play it back

Imagine do maintenance post and every week you put less and less information 

Imagine tell ur community that you care about them and you cant even reply to more than 1 person by month

Imagine make a new forum and never be active on it 

Imagine bully ur players base so much that you wish they all quit 

Imagine do a maintenance post without color 

Imagine be employed of a compagnie do worst than EU 

Nah but for real @hime do they pay you or you just hate us cause we dont play Blade and soul ?

SilverCleanFlounder-small.gif

7 hours ago, Hime said:

Greetings Daevas,

1- Transformations: As you did the transformation event and promotion, it was helped players so much and it would like to be great if you keep doing this event and also if you make increase a fusion transformation's rate a bit, that's all would be great and helpful. 

2- Minions: We need the rank S minion box with selectable in the nice events for the future! (In Aion Korea, they already did it). 

Our ideas: >

1- We see the nightmare traders is still here, could you replace some stuffs? Example add Ultimate Truestorm Equipment instead of Ultimate Sovergin' Equipment and another stuffs, and we need event coins.

2- We see there's a legendary transformation contract and 100% stigma enchantment stone in limited sale in Lockbox coin vending machine, you should have been adding it in limited sale in Prestige vending machine instead of Lockbox coin vending machine, because we don't have more Lockbox coins except Prestige coins.

3- Yes I know we can farm a normal cubic (Example: Attack, Magic Attack, Life, MP, anything) from monsters in anywhere, that would be great  if you add the normal cubic in Prestige vending machine as you added the platinum monster cubic in it. And also update the Prestige vending machine a bit.

What do you think about these ideas? @Hime

@Hime @Kibelzcongratulations to the ncsoft company I have no complaints ... I only wish one thing that in these 12 years that I play Aion I can achieve my ultimate transformation, because I am not lucky in an RNG event, maybe Hime or Kibbelz, get an event decent christmas for all players to achieve the ultimate transformation.yDgCJbs.jpg

Edited by Luffy-KT
  • Loki unpinned this topic