Timeless Terrace map

Arhangelos

OK, let your friends know that with these updates they make you lose money, I won't be updating my prestige for sure (unless you have some XP/AP boost because that is all your version matters) because I will be skipping the whole 7.7 patch. I've been idle throughout the whole 7.x patch because every patch is a downgrade or breaking what used to work, so far and 7.7 is probably he most stupid putting 7.5 now in second place and 6.2 in third.

That map is the worst design, I didn't want to write this the first day that it launched because I always get overwhelmed by changes but I gave it a try and it is the same scenario.

• Going in, the map is full of enemies zergs and hoards
  • Trying to get souls
  • People around might steal your souls
  • -->Losing all the souls you got if you leave, unless you get 300 of them!

Also pvp instances are useless, you do not do anything pvp-wise to get pvp progression anymore.

All that just to gamble with AP for rewards.

Yeah, thanks I'll skip.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

I feel for you. The Timeless Terrace map is essentially all the bad griefing events in pvp form. Some people enjoy it a ton, most people do not.

In all honesty for this patch, the Xeross weapon and Armor are the biggest allure to me. Yes, they are missing crit on the pieces except for the weapon, BUT they all have max tuned HP/Acc/MDef/Pdef, in addition to having identical base stats as Bitterthorn, which are all vital stats for pvp because what use is max crit if you have no defense? Attack is better for pvp anyways.

Here's the big catch: Our 7.7 patch is missing all the quality of life improvements from the 7.7 update patches, especially the one that makes the hundreds upon hundreds of Heart of Protections needed to craft a full set more available. I can't find the patch which they were fixed but I know for a fact they made the more available from bosses rather than killing 2k bosses to craft a set.

We actually missed most of the quality of life patches that came after. Our update seems to stop before the June 24th 7.7 fixes.

I wouldn't be interested in the Xeross for this specific reason it has no critical and it gives m.acc which I don't want.

The new pvp gear acquisition is just one of the worst they ever though about. Yes MMORPGS are supposed to be played with many people not solo, but effectively right now ti is you either belong to a big legion or you gtfo of the game as simple as that.

Anyway I am used to being idle in this game for more than a year, it will be yet another patch of idleness. If other people enjoy this garbage and it works for NCWest, good for them.

The crit lost on Xeross to DT if you are a person with extreme luck who 100% luna retunes is 1049. I doubt people 100% all pieces but well give the benefit of the doubt. Legendary manastone are easy to get so if you used legendary manastones that is 14 stones. So 14 stone is 280 attack, with ulti it is 12 so ulti atk would make it 276, the Xeross set has higher base stats than DT anyway seeing as the set has the same base stats as the new set with full armor and weapon you get 210 atk more than DT so even if you socketed 14 stones to give you the 1049 crit you are missing from the tunings you are only down 70 atk from DT while having 500 more HP and 240 more p and m.def if you are 100% max tuned DT plus you have accuracy as I am now seeing more and more players making an evasion set. Seems very much fine to me but getting it is another story

So full did some quick math if you had the accessories from pf and idd with AoA 2nd earring and ring with Xeross set you would have without cubics and collections transform 21.15 atk, 16.8 acc, 4.2 crit. It is the same PvP atk and def and more base HP/p.def/m.def. You can then add whatever S minion stat you have to thiss and any stats from xform cubic and collection and tell me if that is better or worse than DT but I will tell you so you can skip the math IT'S BETTER. Just like stated its going to be rough currently to get the full set crafted its 100% if you get the mats if you get a proc its +7 which is nice but the 190 something mats you need per piece is a huge PITA. I edited with the crit not in the crafted weapon so adding that difference too

Edited by Iostcrazyman-KT

3 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

The crit lost on Xeross to DT if you are a person with extreme luck who 100% luna retunes is 1049. I doubt people 100% all pieces but well give the benefit of the doubt. Legendary manastone are easy to get so if you used legendary manastones that is 14 stones. So 14 stone is 280 attack, with ulti it is 12 so ulti atk would make it 276, the Xeross set has higher base stats than DT anyway seeing as the set has the same base stats as the new set with full armor and weapon you get 210 atk more than DT so even if you socketed 14 stones to give you the 1049 crit you are missing from the tunings you are only down 70 atk from DT while having 500 more HP and 240 more p and m.def if you are 100% max tuned DT plus you have accuracy as I am now seeing more and more players making an evasion set. Seems very much fine to me but getting it is another story

We won't compare DT with Xeros though because whoever has DT+15 won't go for Xeross obviously. Not going to waste resources to get a pvp set that gives me less critical.

I guess whatever but, for those who wish for the info to debate the worth of the new set, less resources is incorrect you dont have to tune or luna retune so resources saved, you do enchant but you can get a proc that starts your enchant at +7 resources saved. I also told you the base stats of the set are higher than the base stats of DT they are 1:1 the same as the Thorn set so again better. If you had both with 0 manastones you would be at a deficit in crit yes but every single other stat is higher. HP/p.def/m.def/acc/m.acc/parry/weapon atk/ATK your attack is much higher base than DT and that is what matters. With 0 crit stones with my DT set I have 6.680 with no other buffs if I took the L on crit from the crafted I would have 5.268. With every other stat better, 6% crit strike is roughly the amount of crit you are missing, it's negligable. I showed you you can even the crit and if you did you would only have 100 atk less than DT when fully socketed on the set 100 atk at that point would not cancel out the def gained from the set if it is 1:1 even if it crit unless by a sin or a temp with sword it still wouldn't cancel out.

If you do not like the crafted that is one thing but, the set is better as it is far less recources than DT and easier to get than the new set so if you were worried about people in new gear who would have more offensive and defensive stats than you it is a good set, esp if you desire to make an accuracy set against player with evasion seeing as my chanter is now even higher than previously because of new gear and item collection.

Using DT I have 25.399 evasion 24.678 m.resist. new set is another 31 and the rangers(mouse+keyboard) collection is 215 also with SS minions another 660 added on top when they come. I know players felt eva/mr was a waste but there are more and more running it if people are disregarding accuracy not even sorcs with a 4.5k acc boost with no accuracy tuning would come even close to the accuracy needed to do anything. esp with all the resist glyphs now. You have to have accuracy tuned in each piece of your gear and every single collection item/xform, cubic, ultimate xform and an accuracy minion so that with your 4.5k acc buff you will hit even with my m.resist or if you had no accuracy tuned in any piece all slots would have to be full with ultimate accuracy stones for the 4.794 acc total from manastones. you can do the math and substract for acc tunings but ok well say half your slots would need to be accuracy just for even with your buff up. Also there is no eva or mr in the weapons so I am free to use my staff and I still have that 21.9 atk where as the opponent sacrificed something in order to get that much accuracy. I know this accruacy/resistances is execcsive but I have been stuck in my mind about accuracy/resistances since we got the DT set and I have said that its good since the 7.0. Think about other classes that don't have a 4.5k accuracy buff and what are they going to do against classes with this much eva/mr seeing as I'm not a cleric/sw who can even buff mr against the no accuracy players yikes

Edited by Iostcrazyman-KT
explained the ranger collection buff

23 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

(unless you have some XP/AP boost because that is all your version matters)

+1, we need AP/XP increases. It is unreasonable to expect a new or returning user to even begin to gear up. Other people have gone into more detail in other threads.

I will be skipping the whole 7.7 patch. I've been idle throughout the whole 7.x patch because every patch is a downgrade or breaking what used to work, so far and 7.7 is probably he most stupid putting 7.5 now in second place and 6.2 in third.

I cannot imagine a patch worse than 6.2 wherein for the first three or so months you could spend more than 200 legendary enchantment stones on an ancient piece and never hit +15. Never mind the fact that there were like 4 instances to do and no supplementary content to keep people engaged.

That map is the worst design,

• Going in, the map is full of enemies zergs and hoards
  • Trying to get souls
  • People around might steal your souls
  • -->Losing all the souls you got if you leave, unless you get 300 of them!

Not sure if it's a critique of the map's function/rules when you refer to the "design" or the literal layout. The problem I find with the function of the map is how it punishes those who are already behind. If you have less AP to spend then you will be more upset when your box doesn't give you a piece, or when a bug crashes you without placing you back in the TT; thereby losing all of your souls which your dwindling few AP were spent for. If you have less gear, you will be more upset when people snipe your souls which (depending on your luck) could have taken a long time and a lot of effort to drop. This is pretty player-unfriendly.

As far as the map layout is concerned, I think it is a lot of fun. Very much a new-era Tia's Eye; tight corridors which keep you in spotting distance of any enemy and lead you into open and more contested/populated rooms. Ample fast traveling options but nothing which removes the need to walk around and run into other players. Putting aside the farming objective of TT, it is in function just a new Tia's Eye but without the nostalgia glasses. Makes for fun messy PVP to spice up an otherwise routine farming session.

d2w0dXl.pngfhnDhOM.png

Obviously if you're getting zerged you'll need to travel in teams but I'm quite sure that is the whole point in the first place.

Yeah, thanks I'll skip.

I've seen you mention a lot about skipping content; "never been to the new map" and "haven't sieged since 6.2" kind of posts a lot and I'm not really sure what you as a player are hoping to get out of it. There will never be a total reset where our past progress is nullified and not compensated; waiting for a future patch and proudly not participating in current-patch content sets you further and further back. For example, to skip 7.5 was to skip the easiest ready-to-go PVE/PVP accs and feathers which could even be brokered if you couldn't be bothered doing camps;  now you must pay exp marks for them and they require costly retuning which the previous variant did not. Very casual-friendly and low investment/high reward.

No point opting out of a patch 5 days into it and waiting for miracle changes. The only way forward is to start walking.

Edited by AriaTheMelodious-DN

3 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

The problem I find with the function of the map is how it punishes those who are already behind. If you have less AP to spend then you will be more upset when your box doesn't give you a piece, or when a bug crashes you without placing you back in the TT; thereby losing all of your souls which your dwindling few AP were spent for. If you have less gear, you will be more upset when people snipe your souls which (depending on your luck) could have taken a long time and a lot of effort to drop. This is pretty player-unfriendly.

I don't know if you have noticed if you actually get send log or dc in the map it actually doesn't respawn you outside and you lose all souls it spawns you in a harbok-esque place and you have 3hr from the dc point to log back and report to TT and you keep all those souls you had collected. If you couldn't log in within 3hr from the dc then you you do in fact lose the sould or if you accidentally port out then yeah so saving grace for you either.

All else I agree with just a little thing to chime in on

10 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

+1, we need AP/XP increases. It is unreasonable to expect a new or returning user to even begin to gear up. Other people have gone into more detail in other threads.

I cannot imagine a patch worse than 6.2 wherein for the first three or so months you could spend more than 200 legendary enchantment stones on an ancient piece and never hit +15. Never mind the fact that there were like 4 instances to do and no supplementary content to keep people engaged.

Not sure if it's a critique of the map's function/rules when you refer to the "design" or the literal layout. The problem I find with the function of the map is how it punishes those who are already behind. If you have less AP to spend then you will be more upset when your box doesn't give you a piece, or when a bug crashes you without placing you back in the TT; thereby losing all of your souls which your dwindling few AP were spent for. If you have less gear, you will be more upset when people snipe your souls which (depending on your luck) could have taken a long time and a lot of effort to drop. This is pretty player-unfriendly.

As far as the map layout is concerned, I think it is a lot of fun. Very much a new-era Tia's Eye; tight corridors which keep you in spotting distance of any enemy and lead you into open and more contested/populated rooms. Ample fast traveling options but nothing which removes the need to walk around and run into other players. Putting aside the farming objective of TT, it is in function just a new Tia's Eye but without the nostalgia glasses. Makes for fun messy PVP to spice up an otherwise routine farming session.

Obviously if you're getting zerged you'll need to travel in teams but I'm quite sure that is the whole point in the first place.

I've seen you mention a lot about skipping content; "never been to the new map" and "haven't sieged since 6.2" kind of posts a lot and I'm not really sure what you as a player are hoping to get out of it. There will never be a total reset where our past progress is nullified and not compensated; waiting for a future patch and proudly not participating in current-patch content sets you further and further back. For example, to skip 7.5 was to skip the easiest ready-to-go PVE/PVP accs and feathers which could even be brokered if you couldn't be bothered doing camps;  now you must pay exp marks for them and they require costly retuning which the previous variant did not. Very casual-friendly and low investment/high reward.

No point opting out of a patch 5 days into it and waiting for miracle changes. The only way forward is to start walking.

I was very active in 6.2 and yes the patch sucked because it was the destruction of Aion and it was empty, but given its existence and the mistakes they could only go better after that 6.5 was good. 7.0 is based on the destruction of 6.0 because it is a continuation but at the same time it takes again all the mistakes anew. 

I no longer do sieges because after 7.0 they kept making classes imbalanced, implemented Vandal and I found little to no reason to engage in another 500 PF runs to get the new gear. Imagine being the governor and die in 2 hits from a Vandal during 7.0, effectively you either rerolled a Vandal or you stopped doing pvp during the early days they implemented the class.

PVE in 7.5 was not easy, only those with a static group could do the hard mode instances which are the only that matter and sadly in every patch whenever I make new friends, they always end up quitting the game. I also cannot understand why do I need to make pve to get the best pvp accessories, which is exactly what they said they didn't want in 6.0, they wanted to separate pvp from pve and in the whole 6.x they actually did it. You got pvp progress by doing pvp instances, and pve progress by doing pve instances.

The point of the map is to make you move into groups, so soloers can simply quit or hibernate like me. I am not mad at this, I am going with the flow, there used to be a patch where EB was more important than anything, big legions farmed it with static alliances, the normies couldn't, people quit during that time and so did I. Now to go to the new map you have to be in a zerg, those not willing to be can quit or soft quit.

You hear me saying I'll pass this patch since 7.0, and I'll keep doing this as long as being part of a big legion is the necessity to play. Remember the mega-legions that were created from merges because altars were a legion thing? That is where the game starts failing.

The only reason why I am still here is because I tried other mmorpgs and I didn't like the vibe so I simply log to test the new patches and see if I like them and start playing again. And of course to not lose any events, I do dailies, I do some weeklies etc, just to keep up with the game.

I do not expect a total reset, but they could simply make gearing in pvp a pvp thing again.

^^^

If you didn't lose the souls once leaving and if it wasn't pure RNG blaming with AP (9m to gambe the last 5th time is a lort) then I wouldn't mind it, you could plan your progress and be happy. It is the RNG thing that makes it useless.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

6 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

I don't know if you have noticed if you actually get send log or dc in the map it actually doesn't respawn you outside and you lose all souls it spawns you in a harbok-esque place and you have 3hr from the dc point to log back and report to TT and you keep all those souls you had collected. If you couldn't log in within 3hr from the dc then you you do in fact lose the sould or if you accidentally port out then yeah so saving grace for you either.

I'm quite familiar with this since I sendlog all the time because god hates me; but I hear some people claim that when they sendlog/DC for whatever reason it doesn't work. Not sure if bugs, misunderstandings, or crying wolf. Time will tell but I figured it was a notable gripe some people seem to have so I added "without placing you back in the TT" because I was too lazy to call it the Temporal Rift

Edited for clarity

54 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I no longer do sieges because after 7.0 they kept making classes imbalanced, implemented Vandal and I found little to no reason [...] to get the new gear. [...] effectively you either rerolled a Vandal or you stopped doing pvp during the early days they implemented the class.

I guess I don't feel that same all-or-nothing approach of halting PVP completely on account of a single broken class or one impassable condition. But your comment about dying as the Gov, I assume that's in reference to wasting the xform? So I figure I should point out that 7.0 also massively buffed the AP xforms. The xforms of 6.X where the same as the previous patches; hideously outdated and very easy to burn. From 7.X onwards xforms have been much more powerful.

PVE in 7.5 was not easy, only those with a static group could do the hard mode instances which are the only that matter and sadly in every patch whenever I make new friends, they always end up quitting the game.

I guess my experience here may differ due to different faction and server, but in my opinion 7.5 PVE was pretty straightforward. The hardest part was convincing intimidated players to try; the 'statics' were just all the people willing to put in the time and learn. They're all just mechanic rotations; if you can remember which skill comes after the skill which is happening now, you can win it with ease. BM accs + Titan Coin gear could do PFHM 1st boss and AOAEZ. That's just my two cents + experience.

I also cannot understand why do I need to make pve to get the best pvp accessories, which is exactly what they said they didn't want in 6.0, they wanted to separate pvp from pve and in the whole 6.x they actually did it. You got pvp progress by doing pvp instances, and pve progress by doing pve instances.

This is a double-edge sword; having one set for both functions is beautiful because it is way fewer items you have to gather and hope to drop/assemble. The consequence of that is you'd either be getting PVE accessories from PVP, or PVP accessories from PVE. When they're the same, one or the other has to be true.

The point of the map is to make you move into groups, so soloers can simply quit or hibernate like me. [...] Now to go to the new map you have to be in a zerg, those not willing to be can quit or soft quit.

If you're specifically determined to play solo even to the detriment of your progression and experience, you can probably get away with just farming in rooms heavily populated by your faction. If there are 17 Asmodians at the Noon Border, it's less likely that group of 5 Elyos are gonna try PVP. I farm solo a lot for the ease of minion auto-loot and when the Asmodians are particularly frisky I just try to find a room with many Elyos inside for horde-protection.

You hear me saying I'll pass this patch since 7.0, and I'll keep doing this as long as being part of a big legion is the necessity to play. Remember the mega-legions that were created from merges because altars were a legion thing? That is where the game starts failing.

I think what you risk by only test-playing patches is that you don't get the full picture. I would describe 7.5, 7.6, and 7.7 as three consecutive patches wherein "a big legion is the necessity to play" is absolutely not the case. 7.5 mega-nerfed the gold-ring rewards of altar captures and it became more beneficial to solo altars for Dazzling Gemstone shards regardless of legion. The weekly purple quests were handy for stellium currency and renown, but now that currency has also been removed. The only direct legion incentive is Red Cellar -- which in the long-term (or with a lot of luna) pays off with a dazzling gem but it's certainly not do-or-die (especially now 7.7 has added other Dazzling outlets). Legions of course have their normal benefits like the social experience, help on demand, legion discounts and fun activities and stuff, but it's nowhere near the importance of 7.0/7.2

To be clear I'm not saying the patch is perfect (I think everyone knows we need boosted AP/XP gain to keep up with the new system), I was just a bit puzzled by your initial hot take on the patch as well as the previous few. Anyways this is all off topic now so I'll hush~

16 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

But your comment about dying as the Gov, I assume that's in reference to wasting the xform?

No I mean I was the governor because I knew how to do the siege mechanics and because my class was still good enough for the pve part of the siege in Lakrum. But then I was roaming around solo as usual, and then a broken class or an antimage would destroy me in less than 1 second and then they would brag that the governor can't do pvp because to them hitting 2 buttons and killing you meant they were good at pvp and that me playing the worse class in Aion meant it was because I couldn't do pvp or something. I remember very well the whole map was full of Vandals killing groups of people in legendary gear, while I was in the far other end of the pvp spectrum.

I lost my will to be on top while being made of paper, this is the biggest reason why I no longer try anything, I am not a DPSer since there are classes that do more dps like AT (which is also a tank) and Vandal, I am not a tank, not a healer and not a buffer.

And on top of that I am forced to do group/alliance/legion stuff in order to progress. There was some good mechanics in 6.x that you needed pvp to gear in pvp (if you excuse the awful enchant rates of 6.2 which was easily fixable and we got it eventually).

^^^

The only thing they need to change is not losing the souls if you leave the map, that alone will fix half of it and then the other half is not having to RNG the rewards while wasting AP and end up earning a piece that it is not for your class. I can't find a worse mechanic than this honestly. It is more RNG than anything else now.

You might spend 100m one day and get not a single item of your class, or you might get it the first try! And that box doesn't ive only gear, it also gives junk items.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

33 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You might spend 100m one day and get not a single item of your class, or you might get it the first try! And that box doesn't ive only gear, it also gives junk items.

that's n why you need to learn how to manage resources, if u see that a box cost arround 1m ap (if u buy the 150k ap box) then u wont reroll the 3m and 9m rerolls, because is not worth it, i never reroll those, i started farming with almost 100m ap (95m aprox) and i have 30m left (doing siege everytime and altars in the morning, hm 3-4 times per week) and now I have 4 pieces and 1 weapon so i dont  think is that hard to get the new gear. 

There is a very easy solution since you don't play as much farm up lvl 5 renown for Timeless buy the reagents buy the silentium off the broker and participate in events. You spend 0 AP, takes forever but, you get selectable boxes of gear and never have to deal with RNG and dont have to step foot in Timeless besides getting to lvl 5 renown to puchase the weekly item

I complained when I first got that, but after 1 week, my only missing parts is chest and boots, sieges give a lot of stones, 1 part is already +15.

My advice is, get a full group, souls pop like hell, you’ll be able to get 170(+30 from pvp) souls before you kill 120 mobs for daily quest.

Accessories now are freaking easy to get, experience mark or PFHM.

buttttttt I’m still getting one shotted in pvp, this pisses me off rly bad.

13 hours ago, Drugged-KT said:

that's n why you need to learn how to manage resources, if u see that a box cost arround 1m ap (if u buy the 150k ap box) then u wont reroll the 3m and 9m rerolls, because is not worth it, i never reroll those, i started farming with almost 100m ap (95m aprox) and i have 30m left (doing siege everytime and altars in the morning, hm 3-4 times per week) and now I have 4 pieces and 1 weapon so i dont  think is that hard to get the new gear. 

Yes of course I would never reroll that last time.

12 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

There is a very easy solution since you don't play as much farm up lvl 5 renown for Timeless buy the reagents buy the silentium off the broker and participate in events. You spend 0 AP, takes forever but, you get selectable boxes of gear and never have to deal with RNG and dont have to step foot in Timeless besides getting to lvl 5 renown to puchase the weekly item

I'll give this a check, I read that the amount of items you need is impossible to get because the silentium fusion agent is not brokerable and you can only get a 1 per week from renown NPCs so it either takes you a year or you do this method for the last 1~2 pieces

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I'll give this a check, I read that the amount of items you need is impossible to get because the silentium fusion agent is not brokerable and you can only get a 1 per week from renown NPCs so it either takes you a year or you do this method for the last 1~2 pieces

The reagents no but the mats that drop from the mobs the silentium. the bright blah blah and others is you dont need souls for the slecetable just those items and the reagents so if you were not to play as long as you kept lvl 5 in TT then you can keep buying the 1 reagent and slowly get selectable boxes it would take forever but by the time before new content you can get it in an event.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:43 PM, Wrathchild-KT said:

buttttttt I’m still getting one shotted in pvp, this pisses me off rly bad.

Because it's no longer just about the gear, and that is the major problem with Aion currently. It's also about advanced Daevanion skills, advanced stigmas, enchanted runestones, enchanted gemstones, transformation, transformation COLLECTIONS, cubics, and more more more. Aion is just more more more. I actually have all of these things I listed, and I STILL get 3-4 shotted fairly often. On the flip side, I also 3-4 shot other people. Neither scenario is fun, and again, that's the problem with Aion pvp now. There's just too much. And if you're new... well, good luck (especially on the cubics thing). This sums it up perfectly:

On 11/27/2020 at 10:25 PM, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

It is unreasonable to expect a new or returning user to even begin to gear up.

• 1 year later...

Where is the "Timeless Terrace Entrance in Silentera Canyon"? I came to the Silentera Canyon to do the Kerub's quest "Teleport through Timeless Terrace Entrance in Silentera Canyon" but the entrance is not shown on Silentera Canyon map! :( Kerub only shows the map of Timeless Terrace but not for the entrance to it. 

On 11/29/2020 at 9:30 AM, Arhangelos said:

Yes of course I would never reroll that last time.

What gear are you talking about, in 2020, gotten from those hard-to-get items in Timeless Terrace? I found a way to it in a video. (Is it intended to be a secret location? Is it worth it??) I saw crazy prices for Spirit phials at the npc. The gear I remember in 2020, if there was already Renown, it was bought for EXP marks, it was Heartguard for pve and Shadowdelve for pvp. And it was cheap enough for EXP marks.  Was there any other gear for AP? I've never seen. AP were earned in pvp instances + a little in Lugbug quests and we would spend it for Knowledge marks. And as people above noticed, stats are not only made by gear but also by Cubics, enchanted skills, transformations, collections etc. 

BTW I don't even know what strong pvp gear exists now, in the time of Kerub's and Fighting Spirit gear that are pve and stronger than Shadowdelve. Shadowdelve are still sold but I don't believe in them. I stopped trying to gear in pvp cause I see it useless, and I continue to be 3-4 shot by Elyos coming to Gelkmaros where we are unfortunately bound to do most quests, even though I like Demaha much more. The game was somewhat better when there were obelisks in demaha and Lakrum and there were quests and events there, so we were bound there and could see their beauty, especially Demaha is beautiful. But then they basically focused the game in the old and boring  Gelkmaros  cause there is the only obelisk, there is the Lugbug quest to kill 50 mobs to get Luna materials + to get additional event items like Stormtokens.  So it ties me to Gelkmaros and I have no time left for Demaha, still less for Apsaranta. I was in Apsaranta, it's less interesting than Demaha and Lakrum? and the quests in it are totally strange, I still don't understand them. What means doing "Legion quests" and why don't get any legion quests in the operation sites? How to grow my "legion renown"? As far as I understood some window of the interface, it's not about my real legion of characters/players but some legions of npcs in Apsaranta. So if I don't get quests from them I can't grow my "legion renown", it remains hard to understand. The worst location so far.  The patch where Apsaranta appeared was for me not about Apsaranta but about kerub's gear and stigmas +9 that nerfed any previous gear, the process of enchanting and especially any manually enchanted stigmas. I could never enchant stigmas higher than +10 or +11 with normal stigma enchantment stones, they're just useless, I didn't even get from +6 to +9, just used to try some ready stigmas with +9 from events. Then we used to get ready +12 stigmas in an event and I sold them, cause I was satisfied with Kerub's stigmas and disappointed in the process of enchanting, and liked to get kinah rather than work on stigmas any more.

2 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

What gear are you talking about, in 2020, gotten from those hard-to-get items in Timeless Terrace? I found a way to it in a video. (Is it intended to be a secret location? Is it worth it??) I saw crazy prices for Spirit phials at the npc. The gear I remember in 2020, if there was already Renown, it was bought for EXP marks, it was Heartguard for pve and Shadowdelve for pvp. And it was cheap enough for EXP marks.  Was there any other gear for AP? I've never seen. AP were earned in pvp instances + a little in Lugbug quests and we would spend it for Knowledge marks. And as people above noticed, stats are not only made by gear but also by Cubics, enchanted skills, transformations, collections etc. 

BTW I don't even know what strong pvp gear exists now, in the time of Kerub's and Fighting Spirit gear that are pve and stronger than Shadowdelve. Shadowdelve are still sold but I don't believe in them. I stopped trying to gear in pvp cause I see it useless, and I continue to be 3-4 shot by Elyos coming to Gelkmaros where we are unfortunately bound to do most quests, even though I like Demaha much more. The game was somewhat better when there were obelisks in demaha and Lakrum and there were quests and events there, so we were bound there and could see their beauty, especially Demaha is beautiful. But then they basically focused the game in the old and boring  Gelkmaros  cause there is the only obelisk, there is the Lugbug quest to kill 50 mobs to get Luna materials + to get additional event items like Stormtokens.  So it ties me to Gelkmaros and I have no time left for Demaha, still less for Apsaranta. I was in Apsaranta, it's less interesting than Demaha and Lakrum? and the quests in it are totally strange, I still don't understand them. What means doing "Legion quests" and why don't get any legion quests in the operation sites? How to grow my "legion renown"? As far as I understood some window of the interface, it's not about my real legion of characters/players but some legions of npcs in Apsaranta. So if I don't get quests from them I can't grow my "legion renown", it remains hard to understand. The worst location so far.  The patch where Apsaranta appeared was for me not about Apsaranta but about kerub's gear and stigmas +9 that nerfed any previous gear, the process of enchanting and especially any manually enchanted stigmas. I could never enchant stigmas higher than +10 or +11 with normal stigma enchantment stones, they're just useless, I didn't even get from +6 to +9, just used to try some ready stigmas with +9 from events. Then we used to get ready +12 stigmas in an event and I sold them, cause I was satisfied with Kerub's stigmas and disappointed in the process of enchanting, and liked to get kinah rather than work on stigmas any more.

...that post was 2 years ago, whatever was written during that time is irrelevant now. TT is an easy map now, souls drop from every mob and getting those items is easy and obsolete (unless you need them for collections).

The best pvpve gear is Apsaranta fighting spirit, unless you can do +9 or more paragon gear.

Welcome to 8.3.

Edited by Arhangelos

3 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Where is the "Timeless Terrace Entrance in Silentera Canyon"? I came to the Silentera Canyon to do the Kerub's quest "Teleport through Timeless Terrace Entrance in Silentera Canyon" but the entrance is not shown on Silentera Canyon map! :( Kerub only shows the map of Timeless Terrace but not for the entrance to it. 

Go next to the teleporter and teleport from this npc:

Untitled2.jpg

And she will port you in the blue entrance for asmodians (for elyos I do not know the npc name)

Untitled.jpg