Unable to Create New Account

Crush

Is anyone else not able to create an account right now? I am trying to create an alt account and when I fill out all of the info and click 'Create Account' the button does absolutely nothing. I've filled out all the info that was asked for a checked that "I'm not a robot." I've wrote NCSoft but so far their replies have not been helpful.

16 hours ago, Flatten-KT said:

Is anyone else not able to create an account right now? I am trying to create an alt account and when I fill out all of the info and click 'Create Account' the button does absolutely nothing. I've filled out all the info that was asked for a checked that "I'm not a robot." I've wrote NCSoft but so far their replies have not been helpful.

Account creation is kinda tricky now, they do this to avoid people having multiple accounts for botting. Try making one from another pc and another IP, like go to a friend's house and try or go to an internet cafe.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:20 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Account creation is kinda tricky now, they do this to avoid people having multiple accounts for botting. Try making one from another pc and another IP, like go to a friend's house and try or go to an internet cafe.

I finally got it to work by using my laptop. I could not get one to create on my phone or desktop.

5 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

I finally got it to work by using my laptop. I could not get one to create on my phone or desktop.

Yes I am not 100% sure what they do to block people from making multiple accounts, but I know different devices and different IPs kinda help.

Archived