Jump to content
Forums

Animal Farm Race Event


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly. We actually like you, Kibbelz and Loki, and I don't agree with people who personally insult the two of you, but your managers don't understand anything about this game despite your efforts. I

I was so excited when I saw we were getting Daeva Dash but these rewards are beyond terrible. Like. I have limited playtime and the event is terrible to the point that I probably won't bother running

https://www.aiononline.com/news/daeva-dash-fast-and-the-furriest "[Event] Ancient Engraved Manastone Box" I beg your pardon w h a t. I repeat. W H A T. My hopes got so high wh

Y'all saying that you like Loki is doing too much for me. 

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Exactly. We actually like you, Kibbelz and Loki, and I don't agree with people who personally insult the two of you, but your managers don't understand anything about this game despite your efforts. It's maddening.

I like Kibbelz.

Loki closed my client today (and another person in lfg) because I said the event rewards were bad. 

And Loki's response to this was something to the effect of "you can get event coins though."

Lmao. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One reward tho: Fluttering Dandelion motion, is this a new one or identical to the one we already have?

The rewards are mediocre and the stupid part is that they are limited, why limit them, you say people can reset it with scrols or luna and then what? Why woudl we reset if the rewards are so limited?

also are the legendary engraved manastones selectable or totally random?

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/daeva-dash-fast-and-the-furriest

"[Event] Ancient Engraved Manastone Box"

I beg your pardon w h a t.

I repeat.

W H A T.

My hopes got so high when I saw Daeva Dash, then I saw the rewards. :(

and its not even the Selection one hahahahha

the only hope for this event is the ammount of farm coins we can get per run, if its good enough you can benefit from the event coins rewards table

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

One reward tho: Fluttering Dandelion motion, is this a new one or identical to the one we already have?

The rewards are mediocre and the stupid part is that they are limited, why limit them, you say people can reset it with scrols or luna and then what? Why woudl we reset if the rewards are so limited?

also are the legendary engraved manastones selectable or totally random?

both random.

i think the event was designed to exchange this coin for Event coins in a 1:1 ratio but it was a pretty bad move

Link to post
Share on other sites

So much complaining, meanwhile I'm thinking of all the Kinah I could make.

giphy.gif

This event had  the exact same rewards when it ran in Korea, except for the ability to exchange Medals to Event coins.

You get 4 keys for losing or 6 keys for winning, each box opened gives between 2-10 medals. So if you afk everyday the bare minimum is 336 Medals.

I'm relieved I won't have to spend all of my play time farming the event since we have an XP/AP event I could actually take advantage of now. During the Pumpkin event I was unable to do anything in game besides farm pumpkins, so the coffin buff went to waste.

 

@Kibbelz Make sure the team gives us nice rewards for the upcoming snowball event and no one will care about the rubbish rewards from Daeva Dash.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when their anniversary event sucks and just got ultimate xform rewards and they didnt acknowledge us ? 
I don't think they would change a bit here cause they want us to suffer too due to they suffer to their company, yes this is the worst event ever created . A lot of people are complaining about it but they are trying to blind eyeing this. 
Aion is not their priority : Look at the bugs around still remain for ages , So as if they care about the players playing the game . I thought the new management will do something but still we stuck in this endless loop of money greed and we felt it more than ever than before. No matter who works at them or whoever have great ideas on them their company will shut it down if it takes away the possibility of gaining more money. Look at us with still no white dragon "skilled weapons" event and so much more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Yuweh-KT said:

I thought the new management will do something 

The management is not new. Kibbelz is new, but he is a community manager, not a game manager. And honestly? He's actually trying. But the thing is, he doesn't make the decisions at the end of the day. His job is to report our concerns to his managers. Those people ultimately make the decisions, not Kibbelz himself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is almost up there with 6.2; 5 manastone fasteners and 1 ancient guiding stone from event rewards bad. 😶

But honestly if it's fun at least there's that + event coins. I enjoyed Daeva Dash a lot and we haven't had event coins for a while.

Edited by Lad-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

So tried out the event, got 24 Medals. The kinah chest which is supposed to give between 10-20mil minimum has an incorrect description, instead the chest gives between 1-5mil with a jackpot of 100mil. So the event is a bust for me too. No point wasting time with this.

kinah.png

Edited by Violeta-KT
add pull rate
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

So tried out the event, got 24 Medals. The kinah chest which is supposed to give between 10-20mil minimum has an incorrect description, instead the chest gives between 1-5mil with a jackpot of 100mil. So the event is a bust for me too. No point wasting time with this.

kinah.png

The description is indeed wrong. However, the kinah should be kept between 1-5mil like what it is now. We don't want to follow the footstep of EU Aion with huge inflation of kinah value while people with lots of alt army account or botters to reap the benefit of it and ruin the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Exactly. We actually like you, Kibbelz and Loki, and I don't agree with people who personally insult the two of you, but your managers don't understand anything about this game despite your efforts. It's maddening.

+1

I really like you Kibbelz

37 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

So tried out the event, got 24 Medals. The kinah chest which is supposed to give between 10-20mil minimum has an incorrect description, instead the chest gives between 1-5mil with a jackpot of 100mil. So the event is a bust for me too. No point wasting time with this.

kinah.png

 

so bad

one more event to skip.
Farming ~150 event coins in a week won't help

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

So much complaining, meanwhile I'm thinking of all the Kinah I could make.

giphy.gif

This event had  the exact same rewards when it ran in Korea, except for the ability to exchange Medals to Event coins.

You get 4 keys for losing or 6 keys for winning, each box opened gives between 2-10 medals. So if you afk everyday the bare minimum is 336 Medals.

I'm relieved I won't have to spend all of my play time farming the event since we have an XP/AP event I could actually take advantage of now. During the Pumpkin event I was unable to do anything in game besides farm pumpkins, so the coffin buff went to waste.

 

@Kibbelz Make sure the team gives us nice rewards for the upcoming snowball event and no one will care about the rubbish rewards from Daeva Dash.

how can the minimum be 336 medals if you can only run 1 time per character and it ranges from 2 to 10?

are we getting medals afking?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hoarror-KT said:

Does the 'Game Team' actually play the game?

doesnt need  a awnser I think  look at rewards,.......no they dont play !!!!!!!!

 

Ancient NON selectible manastone as a reward.

 I rest my case they dont play, they dont care, they only want  easy fast $$$$ and hope  players wont notice that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Addeon-KT said:

I like how ppl ask for events only to afk and get rewards with zero effort? They should give only 2 keys for loser faction that way afking is not an option 

You have a point. 

But to make your idea work the difference should be even higher. Like 10 Keys for winners, 5 Keys for losers (who reached some checkpoints) and 1 for people AFK. Remember that is possible to connect 3 to 30 accounts at the same time and AFK with all of them.  So  1 active account x winner reward should be better than X possible AFK accouns x lesser reward. (at least for most of the people). 


yet I think this event is bad for people who want to be AFK and for people who want to play and do some effort. And, IMO, the last group get the worse part. 


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Aion Team

@Ulti-DN This has less to do with the notes in the maintenance, and more to do with when our maintenance window is scheduled. To ensure the greatest accuracy possible, our platform team sends out the expected downtime durations Tuesday afternoons, which is why you see Maintenance notes toward the end of the day on Tuesdays.

@Vantheria-DN Thanks... we know everyone is trying their best.  We also had a confluence of overlapping releases over the past few weeks w/ 7.7 and other items, so it's been an exceptionally busy period for the team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

We also had another major game launch at the company, as well as 7.7 to assist with, so there's been a lot of things pulling the company's attention recently.

So their attention is set on a DJ game that no one is even going to touch just like Ncsofts last game that they had to shut down because, of course, no one played it. Its nice to know Ncsoft doesn't see us as a priority. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Aion Team

@Violeta-KT Just sharing that the team's been busy (especially w/ 7.7), nobody mentioned prioritization. I've updated my message to ensure that's being conveyed. We are extremely dedicated to making the Aion experience as enjoyable as possible, and as I mentioned elsewhere, the feedback around this patch is very helpful in assisting us in doing that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...