Daeva Dash: Fast and the Furriest Suggestion

Rag-DN

So... maybe we're jumping the gun already, BuT.... The rewards for this seem kinda trashy...and the fact that you have purchase limits on rubbish rewards make it even more bad... now I don't know how many medals you can gain per run yet, but by the looks of it the only good reward is MAYBE exchanging your medals for Event Coins....

Here's my suggestion, take your reward vendor for this and the medals and toss them in the garbage, instead give us Event Coin pouches for doing the event. I'm sure everybody would prefer Event Coin Vendor rewards over the ones listed on the website. Thanks!

For players familiar with the previous iteration of Daeva Dash, the racecourse itself has received numerous changes. These were made after the dev team heard feedback from Aion players in numerous regions and are aimed at improving your experience. Let us know what you think of them!

11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Actually we can turn our animal coins to event cins in 1:1 ratio! I just saw the reward list.

is not worth since i can only get around 30 coins per day (if u win), that is 1200 coins in 40 days aprox, its not worth going 10 min every day for 40 days just to get an ancient transformation or anything close to 1k 

9 minutes ago, Drugged-KT said:

is not worth since i can only get around 30 coins per day (if u win), that is 1200 coins in 40 days aprox, its not worth going 10 min every day for 40 days just to get an ancient transformation or anything close to 1k 

I have never been able to get 9800 coins for that legendary since the 1000 coin pouches were class based and I only have 2 classes in my account.

Other than that the event rewards kinda suck, mostly due to the restrictions in how many you can buy per week. Of course that is made to avoid giving hordes of alt accounts to get a ton of kinah in an afk event. But it is still more alt friendly than main friendly this way, because the main can't get any decend rewards and the guy with 10.000 alt chars will be able to get kinah pouches for free for 10.000 alts!

They should have made us able to buy a many enchants and manastones we want, and make the manastones selectable. After all they are untradeable and unbrokerable.

Archived