Weekly Server Maintenance - December 2, 2020

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow's maintenance update is just around the corner, and is expected to begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC), and last for approximately 3 hours. A full list of changes is available below:

Events

Quest

• Fixed an issue where Lakrum GP quests were obtainable after the Unshackled Fate update. Affected quests will be deleted.

Localization/Text

• Fixed an issue where some manastone item names were reverted in the Unshackled Fate update.
  • Fixed an issue where some tutorial quest text was getting cut off.
  • Fixed an issue where some game team credits were showing up in Korean.
  • Fixed an issue where some quest cutscenes were missing subtitles.

A quick note - the boost event starting this week was originally planned to start on 12/16. However, after seeing feedback regarding the need for additional AP and XP sources, we thought it best to start it two weeks early, but keeping the same end date. We hope you enjoy it while we work with the dev team for a better solution.

@Kibbelz

Will the Event Coin NPC be updated with newer items? And get rid of the old items that are no longer viable to the game? 

Also, I would like to hope since this event's rewards are not good; at all. Is next event going to have decent rewards at least so it might actually be worth farming the event coins?

The community really needs a quick response, because what was once a community favorite event is now absolutely atrocious. 

Just now, Misanthropic-KT said:

Can you for the LOVE of JEEBUS revamp these rewards for the daeva dash? 

1 minute ago, DMob-DN said:

terrible event rewards... return scrolls and ancient manastones? WTF.

I'm seeing a trend here...

You guys are kidding with these event rewards right?

Ancient and legendary manastones? and 1 event coin for 1 medal?

Seriously just replace ALL those rewards with like 1k event coins so people can actually get useful stuff.

Appreciate the xp and AP starting early though. However this boost really should be permanent.

Thanks.

So the only method of getting GP outside of sieges which cause my computer to DC within the first minute, is being removed today.

I guess I will be forced to stay rank 1.

You would think a 4 core Xeon with SSD, 8GB of RAM and a nVidia GTX 1060 would be able to earn some GP. No, doesn't seem to be the way anymore.

Funny how it was ok  prior to 7.0.

Players: 

Getting mounts for new/returning players without p2w is impossible, please NCsoft help!

NCsoft:

Best we can do is a rubbish event with limited purchases with limited mounts, give us $ if you want something perm!

PS I agree, get rid of the rewards/limits you have on the website, replace with Event Coins, make the players happy again!

"For players familiar with the previous iteration of Daeva Dash, the racecourse itself has received numerous changes. These were made after the dev team heard feedback from Aion players in numerous regions and are aimed at improving your experience. Let us know what you think of them!"

Hey, @Kibbelz, you guys forgot to improve the rewards as well! :P

3 minutes ago, Zeyra-KT said:

"Animal Farm Medals before maintenance on January 13, 2021" <<<< does that mean that we wont have snowball event? 😢

Also, rewards are so bad, why you hate us?

XP x100 buff? I hope you guys are working on a better fix for this garbage patch ¬¬

maybe in the next 2 weeks we will get it