Weekly Server Maintenance - December 2, 2020

Arctic

Personally, I would wanna adjust the rewards to the following or similar:

1) Keep the motion card as is
2) Keep the enchantment stone box, but make it have an uncapped limit depending on how much people would want to reset for it(Said box provides a random Legendary or Ult PvE or PvP stone, so that's not terrible, but the cap might be)
3) Instead of a 15 day box with 1 day mounts, just put the mounts there at a slightly higher price, but as permanent choices(There are 6 different mounts in that box). I don't think you need to put a weekly limit on this, but if the mount was tradeable, then yeah, 1x weekly limit is fine. 
4)Remove the General Return Scroll, replace them with Instant Return Scrolls with a 5x weekly limit at 10 to 20 Animal Farm Medals each. 
5) Remove the Ancient Engraved Manastone Box, replace it with a Legendary Engraved Manastone Box with a 10x weekly limit at 25 Animal Farm Medals each.
6) Change the Legendary Engraved Manastone Box to an Ultimate Engraved Manastone Box with a 7x weekly limit at 50 Animal Farm Medals each.
7) The Lucky Kinah Box is fine as it could reward 100mil or 50mil, but make it a 5x weekly limit, maximum 10x weekly limit(You could do uncapped if enough people want that instead)
8.) The Consumables Bundle isn't very useful at this stage of the game as the Kinah box would just offset the need for this one. I recommend adding in Mysterious Consumable Bundles instead at 5 Animal Farm Medals per bag with an uncapped limit. 
9) Event Coins at a 1:1 is just "okay", but maybe 1 Animal Farm Medal for 5 Event Coins would be better. Or even 3. 

That's all I got for now. 

762057549889011713.gif?v=1

39 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow's maintenance update is just around the corner, and is expected to begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC), and last for approximately 3 hours. A full list of changes is available below:

Events

Quest

• Fixed an issue where Lakrum GP quests were obtainable after the Unshackled Fate update. Affected quests will be deleted.

Localization/Text

• Fixed an issue where some manastone item names were reverted in the Unshackled Fate update.
  • Fixed an issue where some tutorial quest text was getting cut off.
  • Fixed an issue where some game team credits were showing up in Korean.
  • Fixed an issue where some quest cutscenes were missing subtitles.

A quick note - the boost event starting this week was originally planned to start on 12/16. However, after seeing feedback regarding the need for additional AP and XP sources, we thought it best to start it two weeks early, but keeping the same end date. We hope you enjoy it while we work with the dev team for a better solution.

We don't really care about fixing issues of missing subtitles or tutorial quest text getting cut off. WE WANT TO BE ABLE TO CRAFT ENCHANTMENT STONES. This should be first on your list!! 

Something is seriously seriously wrong with you guys, you are soooo disconnected from the game and everything going on in it is not even funny...you have no clue...is like going to the doctor with a broken arm and they give you preparationH for the pain 

5 minutes ago, Ulti-DN said:

Something is seriously seriously wrong with you guys, you are soooo disconnected from the game and everything going on in it is not even funny...you have no clue...is like going to the doctor with a broken arm and they give you preparationH for the pain 

oh my god it's like they don't even know what game they are playing it's so irritating

your description could not be more perfect

So am I the only one thinking that whoever is in charge at NCwest doesn't even play the game? Seriously...this has been one slap in the face after the other.

A few years ago we cringed as GameForge took over EU and watched all the EU players flock to NCwest NA servers...now we're all running trying to get into the EU servers cause at least GameForge knows how the heck to do halfway decent events! Seriously NCwest, you're an embarrassment to the NA game development society! 

Wow...this is getting hot in here.... I want to feel bad for the NCwest staff, I truly do, but I can't. You guys keep fumbling the ball event after event, update after update...  It's like your intentionally trying to kill the game so you can all collect unemployment or something.

54 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Wow...this is getting hot in here.... I want to feel bad for the NCwest staff, I truly do, but I can't. You guys keep fumbling the ball event after event, update after update...  It's like your intentionally trying to kill the game so you can all collect unemployment or something.

Aion is just extra work for NCwest staff. No one's job is dependent on it. It's why year after year no effort is put into the game. The only reason the game is still here, at least under ncwest, is because it costs KR nothing extra to keep it here. 

The rewards on the list for this event are really bad. But everybody already said that. 

The key point here will be the exchange for event coins. 

But according to that IMO we will have different situations: 

- If we get between 1 and 10 farm coins, then will be a dead event and almost nobody will do it. Just a bunch of people trying to get the motion. And will be hard for them to wait for the teams. Something like waiting for dred.  Having that until January 13th will make you look so bad.

- If we get between 10 and 50 coins each run, then some people will try it. But mostly in AFK mode and with many alts to get some resources to enchant stigmas and similar items. Not a success but still something else to do. 

- If we get between 50 and 150 coins each run, a lot of players will do it. The new npc with those small items wont be touched, But the old event coin NPC will work a lot. Farming sovereing gear, enchantments and other things will be interesting. 

- But if we get between 150 and 300 coins each run (or even more), then everybody will be there. Probably the remaining content will suffer for a month. Will be the best time to upgrade everything. 

Yet. it is hard to know what will happen without knowing the amount of coins in each box

I was so excited when I saw the Daeva Dash title and then I saw the rewards and LOL'd 

You get 6 event coins per run if you win.... thats it. You can't even put those event coins in account WH.  The class masters event gave you 10-100 coins per character just for logging in that could be put in account wh 🥴🥴🥴

NCsoft is clown shoes 🤡

Can I be whole heartily honest and say that this is literally the worse content ever. I don't know what your sells team is … selling you, but they are giving you bullshit.
First off, BEFORE this patch, you all removed AUTO farm, WITH this patch, you all INCLUDED the debuffed experience nerf that INCLUDED the auto farm on the KR server. Now I have to say, that is just lazy.  Don't roll out a patch, if the NA "patch" isn't ready.
Currently, exp gain is too low to benefit. Regardless of the actual, things that you may have to back it up. To kill an Arbor Pluma with 100% Repose, 100% Berdins favor and only gain a mere 1,050,544 exp from that mob when before I was getting over 2x that amount AFTER THE NERF. I would literally have to kill 170  Arbor Pluma to make 1 mark. Right now, with current... issues, the server is dying, and the devs aren't helping with half assing the situation with these current...excuse me, upcoming "events". Yes quotes, because the event is literal rubbish.

26 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

I was so excited when I saw the Daeva Dash title and then I saw the rewards and LOL'd 

You get 6 event coins per run if you win.... thats it. You can't even put those event coins in account WH.  The class masters event gave you 10-100 coins per character just for logging in that could be put in account wh 🥴🥴🥴

NCsoft is clown shoes 🤡

Wait!  the text says 4 or 6 keys to open boxes, not 4 or 6 farm coins

Of course wont be so weird if each box just gives 1 coin.  But I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to see what those boxes may contain. 

OMG I cant believe this REWARD LIST, its PURE SHIT! 100% SHIT! Even in Korean Server (P2W at 1000%🤑) they have better Rewards LOL

What happen with NC Soft NA, their Administration are compose for full of Trolling people? WTF Is this "AION WALLET GAME FOR SHITTY THINGS"

Come on guys, if you will put this Kind of Events, better SHUT DOWN the game (You never will get our money from this events)

PD: Who teach this people BUSINESS? If u wanna make money with a MMORPG you need to do better than this lol

The rewards list for the event is not good BUT I don’t know if you noticed that those medals can be exchanged for event coins 1 to 1 rate, and the rewards for event coins ARE good. But Baroness Barocca’s items should be updated, considering the features of the new patch. I would suggest adding XP marks there.