Forums

Server Merge FAQ - Updated: 9/22

Cyan

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Jaimie-BR said:

Thanks for the heads up so we could unload our Estates to take advantage of the early unrestricted transfers!  Oh.. wait...

On 9/8/2017 at 6:59 AM, Cyan said:

Hello all! Wanted to update everyone on the latest and hottest server merge news. The date of the merge have been set! Merges will be happening on October 11. Housing auctions will be disabled two weeks prior to that on September 27. Free character transfer without restrictions are still in progress, but we expecting to have them implemented sometime this week. More news on how they will work will come soon. Finally, the server names voted by the community are:

• Katalam - SL/BR
  • Danaria - IS/TM/KR

while there wasn't an exact date given as a heads up regarding unrestricted transfers, they have been mentioned multiple times in the last week or two and even prior to this you should have been looking to get rid of your estate in preparation for transferring knowing that they would be happening in the very near future;;

9 minutes ago, Raerbear-SL said:

while there wasn't an exact date given as a heads up regarding unrestricted transfers, they have been mentioned multiple times in the last week or two and even prior to this you should have been looking to get rid of your estate in preparation for transferring knowing that they would be happening in the very near future;;

Not to mention that if you were actually in a hurry to transfer, you would have selled your estate as fast as you could, so you can transfer right away.. Now you have to wait 2 weeks to be transfered ;)

The website is still stating there is a 7k limit, however you can successfully place your character in queue if you have over that amount.

I wanna know how many slots are available and how do we guarantee my character were on that mount of slots? Its a risk to just do that without knowing if I got it or not. 

2 hours ago, PixieSakura-BR said:

I wanna know how many slots are available and how do we guarantee my character were on that mount of slots? Its a risk to just do that without knowing if I got it or not. 

If there weren't any spots I imagine it would say No in red letters just like any other time we've tried to transfer toons over and the list is full

On 9/7/2017 at 3:27 PM, Bryos-TM said:

Actually, names do matter. Back when I restarted Aion, I chose Tiamat and Kahrun because they sounded much cooler than Israphel and Siel. And I dont regret that decision.

I went with Siel way back in beta and launch because I DO keep up on the lore and all the quest texts that people just skip, and I respect the Empyrean Lord of Time for her sacrifice, doubly so much later when getting the reveals in 3.0 that Lephar = Israphel who is still alive and gone batshit insane and so who DIDN'T sacrifice himself (the nyerk), making Siel the only one who stopped the literal destruction of the world.  Because I find all the quest text fascinating in the game.  Plus someone had to THINK all the quest text up for ALL the quests, and then TYPE it up, and (I suppose) proofread it.

On 9/7/2017 at 5:38 PM, Yec-SL said:

What? Nobody I know voted Ereshkigal. It's an awful name to type, say, and it's an ugly name to boot.

Katalam/Danaria have been expected to win since they were suggested. 

I'm on Siel, I voted Ereshkigal.  Although you probably don't know me.

The restriction was 1B GP, then you lowered to 500k.

Most of the people are able to transfer without sacrificing his earned GP during the last years.

Can't you just Lift/Remove the restriction ? So Everyone is treated equally.

Basically everyone is allowed to transfer without sacrificing GP, except your older players/customers.

2 hours ago, Taneko-KR said:

The restriction was 1B GP, then you lowered to 500k.

Most of the people are able to transfer without sacrificing his earned GP during the last years.

Can't you just Lift/Remove the restriction ? So Everyone is treated equally.

Basically everyone is allowed to transfer without sacrificing GP, except your older players/customers.

exactly this, I want to be able to move without losing my gp and unfortunately  the server  i want isn't the one merging with us.As I am an old player,I have more gp than 500k  

>.<..Please reconsider giving higher GP for us old players

How come the unlimited gp cap transfer wasn't announced to everyone? I was looking forward to transfer my toon to TM. Is there gonna be another unlimited gp cap transfer? If so, can you please announce it so that everyone knows?

Not everyone has the luxury to check every single second of this forum. I work like 8 hours a day pst as a systems engineer. It is unfair for everyone that didn't get a chance to transfer their toons with 70k+ gp.

• Aion Team

The unrestricted Kinah limit and 500k GP is still enabled. These limits will be in place until 10/4 maintenance. After the merges take place, we will continue to offer the unlimited Kinah transfers, however GP will be lowered down to the standard 7k. This will be offered for two weeks following the merge.

Archived