Server Merge FAQ - Updated: 9/22

Cyan

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cyan said:

The unrestricted Kinah limit and 500k GP is still enabled. These limits will be in place until 10/4 maintenance. After the merges take place, we will continue to offer the unlimited Kinah transfers, however GP will be lowered down to the standard 7k. This will be offered for two weeks following the merge.

Hi Cyan. How come it still says "A character may only transfer with 7,000 or less Glory Points", and I have 74,947 glory points. Will I be able to keep my glory points when I transfer my toon to tiamat?

• Aion Team
Just now, Escaflowne-BR said:

Hi Cyan. How come it still says "A character may only transfer with 7,000 or less Glory Points", and I have 74,947 glory points. Will I be able to keep my glory points when I transfer my toon to tiamat?

This is a visual bug with the website. Your GP will get transferred to your new server provided you have 500k or less.

18 hours ago, Omache-KR said:

Hope the new server danaria  have ppl in it because alot of ppl moving to siel

There's PLENTY of people moving off of Siel and Beritra to IS in preparation to be moved to Danaria. It's not one sided :)

7 hours ago, Velecito-BR said:

Cyan please help me :( 

I need to discard my house to transfer my character help me

Would be it possible for you to put it up for bid and have an alt or a toon on a different account buy it? If the GMs can't help, that is.

Hi guys, Im sorry for said this but, is no fair to give Titles with that low stats to ppl who play in game very hard to have more than 5 stars, that is a bad joke, they need a good title like aions chosen or someting like that!  or u can give to them another useful item like a weapon or permanet mount... Please guys in AION if u give that useles titles so many ppl will stop to play and ur bussines will be broke so fast. People in AION needs and deserve respect, even the 1+ star need have that mount or anoter item permanent not for 60 days.... Be smart and gratefull with ur ppl aion please, thanks for reading me. (I write so fast, sorry for spelling mistakes).

On 8/9/2017 at 7:07 PM, Cyan said:

Server merges are scheduled for October 11, 2017. The current timeline for merges is as follows:

• September 27: Housing auction will be temporarily disabled.
  • October 4: Character creation, Character Name Change, Legion Name Change, Character Server Transfers will be temporarily disabled.
  • October 11: Merges are here. Brace yourself.
  • October 25: Free character transfers resume for a limited period to resolve faction conflicts.
  • Mid November: Character transfers will be disabled and accounts with faction conflicts will have their characters force transferred to the other server.

I thought we were losing our housing today and auctions were being disabled.  Did this change?

3 hours ago, misschieff-IS said:

I thought 27  housing will be reset and they will give us back the kinah we paid  for it?  Has it been moved?

It says the Housing Auctions will be discontinued. Meaning that there will be no more buying and selling of houses. We won't lose our houses until the day of the merge.

Archived