Forums

Server Merge FAQ - Updated: 9/22

Cyan

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally figured out how to use this darn thing. Yikes, that was difficult. (Wouldn't let me choose a character or whatevs).

Assuming I had toons that were below level 25, would the free transfers work for them? What about the Elyos in a legion--will she keep her legion if she is the Brigadier General? Or what would happen with the 'force transfer' in that case? If the answer is "Get all your toons to level 25", that's not really difficult, but at that point, I guess I could just delete them and remake them on the correct server (I recognize that not everyone plays this game the way I do but I like character creation and faffing about with pretty things. Please leave the "how do you have low level characters" commentary somewhere else. Thanks.)

32 minutes ago, Mirror-KT said:

Maybe I'm missing something but I can't find this info anywhere....

Which servers were merged into which servers? 

Danaria is Israphel, Tiamat, and.. uh... one other. Kahrun, I think.

And don't worry, finding that information is bloody hard. Googling *anything* about aion and finding the info is hard, since half of the damn forums don't work if you aren't logged in, and they renavigate you elsewhere after you log in, and... I could complain for days, nevermind. Google doesn't like Aion.

On 10/10/2017 at 8:43 PM, GenericUser4688 said:

I have an Elyos on IS and Asmo on both TM and SL. How will the "Force Transfer work? Are you going to make me delete one of my characters? If so, what compensation will I receive? A previous merge happened and at that time you made all conflicts like this force change to the faction that had the oldest created character.  Since my Sin on TM was the first created on this account is Asmo would I then be forced to change to Asmo on my IS elyos toons? 

Please clarify what is going to happen if forced transfers can't work. Thanks

No one is forcing you to delete anything. Your Elyos must stay on DN and your TM Asmo must move to KT. Taadaa! Asmos on KT and Elyos on DN and no conflict. I guess if you really wanted to (and since the ban on having characters with different factions on the same account is temporarily disabled) you could try to move the SL Asmo to DN -and- the IS Elyos to KT. Now your Elyos are on KT and your Asmos on DN. But you have time once the free transfers open up again to move them yourself. 

Never has NCWest given or forced faction changes. As far as we know, a faction change was done -once- in Korea to the winner of a contest.

3 hours ago, Seyona-DN said:

i have a problem. Keep getting this message: You are disconnected from the server. Cant press reconnect, only ok and that quits the game. Anyone has this problem or only me ? Plz help, thanks 

Yes, I have the same problem. No matter how many times I log back in I get disconnected immediately after I entered character pin.

3 minutes ago, RazorHedgehog-DN said:

Yes, I have the same problem. No matter how many times I log back in I get disconnected immediately after I entered character pin.

login a lower level character not in Iluma or Norsvold then log it out and log your main in

Just now, RazorHedgehog-DN said:

Nope... :( my ranger got glued forever to Iluma's obelisk as soon as I logged in with 

if creating a new toon get it to lvl 10 and makes sure move to the standard server as the fast track is a different server and may not fix the issue so try to get to panda or sanctum.  Wit the xp buff this should take like 10 to 20 mins 

1 hour ago, Tyd-KT said:

if creating a new toon get it to lvl 10 and makes sure move to the standard server as the fast track is a different server and may not fix the issue so try to get to panda or sanctum.  Wit the xp buff this should take like 10 to 20 mins 

I did as you said but still get disconnected on ranger .............. Well maybe one day.... Thanks for the answer anyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived