Server Merge FAQ - Updated: 9/22

Cyan

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello all! Wanted to update everyone on the latest and hottest server merge news. The date of the merge have been set! Merges will be happening on October 11. Housing auctions will be disabled two weeks prior to that on September 27. Free character transfer without restrictions are still in progress, but we expecting to have them implemented sometime this week. More news on how they will work will come soon. Finally, the server names voted by the community are:

• Katalam - SL/BR
  • Danaria - IS/TM/KR

Dislike. There were plenty of fantastic player suggested names that didn't even make it onto the survey, very sad to see. I agree with others, aside from the names being lackluster- they will be confusing.

28 minutes ago, Renascent-SL said:

Well we only got two servers now. So you pick one or the other or don't play at all because of a name lol. I actually wanted to start on Tiamat back when it was pay to play, but ended up on Kahrun with all the other private server losers. Then ended up on Siel just before Kahrun sank.

Your logic is so absurd, I'm not even going to argue with you over that. Maybe you should re-read my previous comment.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello all! Wanted to update everyone on the latest and hottest server merge news. The date of the merge have been set! Merges will be happening on October 11. Housing auctions will be disabled two weeks prior to that on September 27. Free character transfer without restrictions are still in progress, but we expecting to have them implemented sometime this week. More news on how they will work will come soon. Finally, the server names voted by the community are:

• Katalam - SL/BR
  • Danaria - IS/TM/KR

ok Katalam MIGHT have been #1 voted name, but Danaria? I am 99,9% sure Ereshkigal won 2nd place.

Please show us poll results. If poll results are unshown, then I will assume that NCsoft just chose names THEY liked most, not according to the poll.  Servers didn't have to have "matching" names lol...

1 hour ago, Heat-SL said:

ok Katalam MIGHT have been #1 voted name, but Danaria? I am 99,9% sure Ereshkigal won 2nd place.

Please show us poll results. If poll results are unshown, then I will assume that NCsoft just chose names THEY liked most, not according to the poll.  Servers didn't have to have "matching" names lol...

What? Nobody I know voted Ereshkigal. It's an awful name to type, say, and it's an ugly name to boot.

Katalam/Danaria have been expected to win since they were suggested. 

On 7/9/2017 at 1:59 PM, Cyan said:

• Katalam - SL/BR
  • Danaria - IS/TM/KR

Ereshkigal and Ahserion is better :S

GMs, can you PLEASE check your voting results... 

It's really IMPOSSIBLE that the majority of the people choose Danaria, instead of Stormwing. 

Danaria... Really ?! I don't believe it, and most of us would agree with it.

We don't like Danaria. It's not possible that Danaria was most voted.

• Aion Team
On 9/10/2017 at 6:20 PM, misschieff-IS said:

@Cyan  So any news yet as to when transfers without  restrictions  are happening? We're gonna start  a new week now and I know it's not just me who is waiting for this

Unrestricted Kinah and increased GP limit (500k) transfers have been opened. There are only a small amount of slots available for left before the maintenance tomorrow so get in while you still can!

14 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Unrestricted Kinah and increased GP limit (500k) transfers have been opened. There are only a small amount of slots available for left before the maintenance tomorrow so get in while you still can!

I just transfered my gladiator with 400k glory points, I just hope your system is not nyerked up and I don't lose my gp.

Archived