Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

I just bought the [Event] lucky Kinah Box , I figured with these shit rewards I would at leased try my hand at the RNG of the boxes.  In the description of the boxes it say "A chest that usually contains between 10 and 20 million Kinah. If you are lucky you might get 50 million or even 100 million Kinah!" I bought 3 boxes, figuring I would at the very least get 30 million Kinah.  instead I earned 1.700.00 Kinah 1.000.000 Kinah 1.500.000 Kinah, adding to a total of 4.2 million Kinah. 

PLS! fix the rewards for this box and reimburse everyone who already bought it.

This event was already a huge load of crap, the Manastone boxes aren't even selectable. And there are two 'Bigger prizes' you could get, an enchantment stone box  "containing various Enchantment Stones" what does this actually mean? how many Enchantment stones and what grade?  and then, a motion card nc soft widely gave away for free a few weeks ago.  

I think we of the Aion community  will all take back the accusation you never even look at our feedback. you definitely look at it and then decide to do the complete opposite

@Kibbelz  @Hime

 

P.S.

why can a fix for such issues only be dropped fast when it is not in our best interest, you were all very fast to delete the merchant from the Harvest Festival Event,  but the enchantment stone crafting recipes were 'Accidentally' removed and have not been brought back for the last 2 weeks. why don't you all start actually doing your job and 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LadyDeanna-KT said:

I just bought the [Event] lucky Kinah Box , I figured with these shit rewards I would at leased try my hand at the RNG of the boxes.  In the description of the boxes it say "A chest that usually contains between 10 and 20 million Kinah. If you are lucky you might get 50 million or even 100 million Kinah!" I bought 3 boxes, figuring I would at the very least get 30 million Kinah.  instead I earned 1.700.00 Kinah 1.000.000 Kinah 1.500.000 Kinah, adding to a total of 4.2 million Kinah. 

PLS! fix the rewards for this box and reimburse everyone who already bought it.

This event was already a huge load of crap, the Manastone boxes aren't even selectable. And there are two 'Bigger prizes' you could get, an enchantment stone box  "containing various Enchantment Stones" what does this actually mean? how many Enchantment stones and what grade?  and then, a motion card nc soft widely gave away for free a few weeks ago.  

I think we of the Aion community  will all take back the accusation you never even look at our feedback. you definitely look at it and then decide to do the complete opposite

@Kibbelz  @Hime

 

P.S.

why can a fix for such issues only be dropped fast when it is not in our best interest, you were all very fast to delete the merchant from the Harvest Festival Event,  but the enchantment stone crafting recipes were 'Accidentally' removed and have not been brought back for the last 2 weeks. why don't you all start actually doing your job and 

Like I've said on the other post and I quote:

The description is indeed wrong. However, the kinah should be kept between 1-5mil like what it is now. We don't want to follow the footstep of EU Aion with huge inflation of kinah value while people with lots of alt army account or botters to reap the benefit of it and ruin the game.

You imbeciles are crying over not getting the all supposed kinah from a wrong description but did not think about the impact to the game IF the kinah bundle really gave 10 to 20mil kinah. First of , do you have as many army of alts compared to the botters or other players? If they really do give out 10-20mil per kinah bundle, the inflation to the game will be severe like how EU Aion messed up in 1 of the previous event that made many players quit. Items will cost so much in terms of kinah that most people won't be able to afford unless they have like 200-300+ alts , like the botters.

Botters and botting in the game has always been the issue yet there is no actions being taken by the game company. Hence, condoning more players swaying to practice and pick up the cheat as well.

So unless you have hundreds of alts, you better pray and hope the game management do not change the amount kinah given from those bundles that would only cause much harm and no good. 

Vision tunneling on how you're going to gain that little bit of kinah but not see how great of a impact it would cause. Most people would not be able to afford any items if this happens. Only players with alt armies or botters would survive. 


DO NOT CHANGE THE AMOUNT OF THE KINAH BUNDLE and let it remain as it is, just fix the description would be suffice.

Mais vale um pássaro na mão do que dois voando.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

You imbeciles are crying over not getting the all supposed kinah from a wrong description but did not think about the impact to the game IF the kinah bundle really gave 10 to 20mil kinah. First of , do you have as many army of alts compared to the botters or other players? If they really do give out 10-20mil per kinah bundle, the inflation to the game will be severe like how EU Aion messed up in 1 of the previous event that made many players quit. Items will cost so much in terms of kinah that most people won't be able to afford unless they have like 200-300+ alts , like the botters.

Botters and botting in the game has always been the issue yet there is no actions being taken by the game company. Hence, condoning more players swaying to practice and pick up the cheat as well.

...peopel with 300 alts are running luna and create the kinah pouches in mass already, they won't change much on the event other than a tiny addition to the kinah generated. It would make a difference but it would make the luna bots less relevant because now every person can simply get his kinah directly and won't have to compete with 300 bots doing luna.

Also what you are saying is that it is better for real players to struggle to make kinah while even a single retune costs half a million and you might need up to 200m to retune on part before you can get the 4 stats. Enchanting also gets kinah even when the enchant fails. As a result the guy with the 300 alts created the surplus of kinah that now the legit player needs to buy illegally just to do the basic daily stuff.

The less kinah we make, the more the bots make a difference with their massive production.

What you refer to as inflation is the prices for items in broker, which obviously alter based on the amount of the kinah the people make but that also reaches an equilibrium. So if a legendary enchant costs 15m when people have no kinah or 150m when everyone is a billionaire that changes nothing other than a digit.

*****

I'd rather have peopel running around with billions they made themselves making the botters' kinah obsolete because they do not need them and the broker prices will follow the needs of the economy.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

Items will cost so much in terms of kinah that most people won't be able to afford unless they have like 200-300+ alts , like the botters.

That is already occurring due to Luna botting. People have dazzling gemstones listed at 5 or 6 BILLION kinah. If you were to buy kinah (disclaimer: buying kinah is against TOS and this is not a recommendation to do so!), that would be $60-72 on KT or $75-90 on DN.  Imagine spending $90 on a single gemstone. As @Arhangelos-KT said, this is just enabling free-to-play people to gain some kinah to combat against the massive Luna botting that is ALREADY skyrocketing item prices on brokers and has been for a few years now.

Edited by Vantheria-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...peopel with 300 alts are running luna and create the kinah pouches in mass already, they won't change much on the event other than a tiny addition to the kinah generated. It would make a difference but it would make the luna bots less relevant because now every person can simply get his kinah directly and won't have to compete with 300 bots doing luna.

Also what you are saying is that it is better for real players to struggle to make kinah while even a single retune costs half a million and you might need up to 200m to retune on part before you can get the 4 stats. Enchanting also gets kinah even when the enchant fails. As a result the guy with the 300 alts created the surplus of kinah that now the legit player needs to buy illegally just to do the basic daily stuff.

The less kinah we make, the more the bots make a difference with their massive production.

What you refer to as inflation is the prices for items in broker, which obviously alter based on the amount of the kinah the people make but that also reaches an equilibrium. So if a legendary enchant costs 15m when people have no kinah or 150m when everyone is a billionaire that changes nothing other than a digit.

*****

I'd rather have peopel running around with billions they made themselves making the botters' kinah obsolete because they do not need them and the broker prices will follow the needs of the economy.

This shows how ignorant you are. 

Botters will always have an edge and huge advantage over others because they are botters and Ncsoft isn't doing anything to stop them.

Use that little pea brain of yours and think. Do you think with the alts you have will get you enough to fight the inflation of kinah value in this case? Botters have hundreds of alts, which means, they gain  probably few hundred times of what you will be gaining. It is the same. If you find it hard to keep up now, it'll be much worse if they indeed change the kinah bundle value. 

Your so called billions will worth nothing. Worse than what you are experiencing now, estupido.

There are so many botters with hundreds of alts and accounts only because NCwest does nothing about it. Condoning their actions.

Also, luna botters don't probably gain anywhere as fast and much compared to  10-20mil per bundle, if say it were to change.


It will definitely destroy the economy and the game like EU Aion did with 1 major mistake.

Don't try to outwin the botters or held any hopes of catching up with the economy, if you can't even do it now. It'd be much more worse if the kinah bundle amount were to change.

You got a very low IQ, estupido

Edited by FefeHulk-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

The point they were making is that the prices of items are already higher then normal.   With Asmo-DN being more expensive then Eylos-DN. IE. Prestige (30days) is around 400m on Eylos and 550m-900m on Asmo. In the event they changed the bundles to actually give 10m-20m what have you the  Aion value of kinah would crash thus far eliminating the need for gold farmers to mass bot. Prices would increase yes but would hold value as now just a higher digital number. calling people stupid and low IQ instead of explaining it makes you 1 of 3 things.  1)stupid yourself. 2)mommy didn't love you enough and making other people seem inferior too you makes you feel something. or  3)You're a troll sitting in your moms basement getting a rush from telling people off on the internet. regardless to either of the three I still love you and bid you good day sir.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We dont need to insult other players FefeHulk. If you have a point, just try to explain it, and make if fight for you. 

Boots are an issue and will always be an issue, cause the mind in charge to create the content and decide how and where we get each thing, is the same mind that thinks that we need ancient manastones, but limited to 1 or 2 each week to not break the game. 

The only real way to avoid boots to be usefull, is to provide currency and comodities after hard tasks. Having Kinah boxes in each boss (1 for each player) could help with this. In this way, does not matter so much how much you increase the amount of kinah in those boxes, only legit players will be able to get them. And if easy bosses provide small boxes and harder bosses provide bigger ones, could be better. 

The only things you should get in content where a bot can play, should be those mats and potions and crappy things that nobody wants to farm, but we all need sometimes. (like it was in aion 3.X). Of course could be better to have a game designed to not be usefull for bots, but that is another level. And remember the people making this game thinks that we need 15 days mounts. We should not ask so much to them. Actually I dont know how the manage to eat and still breath at the same time. 

Edited by Azzmaria-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

We dont need to insult other players FefeHulk. If you have a point, just try to explain it, and make if fight for you. 

 We should not ask so much to them.  Actually I dont know how the manage to eat and still breath at the same time. 

Hmmm so insulting the developers is fine but not other players. Maybe next time try and follow your own advice before giving advice to others how they should act on the interwebz.

Edited by HealingSquid-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Hmmm so insulting the developers is fine but not other players. Maybe next time try and follow your own advice before giving advice to others how they should act on the interwebz.

Of course! lol

It is right to defend yourself if somebody else is not respecting you. I dont see a point in starting a fight against somebody who did not anything to you just cause the opinion are different. 

But the developers are not respecting the people. They dont respect our effort, they dont respect the money we used here, they ask for opinions but then they dont follow them. They create a Forum just to give us the feeling that we can express ourselves and have communications with them. But is not real. It is not a totally honest behavior. They are just doing their bussiness? maybe. But is hard to respect somebody who dont respect you. 

On the other hand we have people like Arhangelos. I saw many post and comments with usefull data for everyone made by him. Insulting somebody that usually helps other players? 

You don´t really see a difference between both "targets"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

This shows how ignorant you are. 

Botters will always have an edge and huge advantage over others because they are botters and Ncsoft isn't doing anything to stop them.

Use that little pea brain of yours and think. Do you think with the alts you have will get you enough to fight the inflation of kinah value in this case? Botters have hundreds of alts, which means, they gain  probably few hundred times of what you will be gaining. It is the same. If you find it hard to keep up now, it'll be much worse if they indeed change the kinah bundle value. 

Your so called billions will worth nothing. Worse than what you are experiencing now, estupido.

There are so many botters with hundreds of alts and accounts only because NCwest does nothing about it. Condoning their actions.

Also, luna botters don't probably gain anywhere as fast and much compared to  10-20mil per bundle, if say it were to change.


It will definitely destroy the economy and the game like EU Aion did with 1 major mistake.

Don't try to outwin the botters or held any hopes of catching up with the economy, if you can't even do it now. It'd be much more worse if the kinah bundle amount were to change.

You got a very low IQ, estupido

If you had the intellectual capacity to understand what I wrote you would know why I am right.

1 player will always fall back on 1000 players and that is not going to change no matter the amount of kinah each pouch gives.

BUT 1 player cannot even retune his gear now because he need 200m per piece at some cases, his billions would make retuning possible. Because no mater the inflation, XP marks will always cost 540k, retuning will always cost 500k, enchanting will always cost like 320k (or whatever it does).

I am not competing with botters to have my kinah, but being able to make my kinah for my faily needs needs to be a solo thing and not an alt army horde thing.

Limiting the amount of kinah a normal player does only makes him unable to even play the game for the basic static features.

****

Also if I farm something and I sell it, I could sell it more if the inflation is higher. people couldn't even buy their shards and potions back in 6.2 while botters still managed to make billions.

Use your brain, some people farm their manastones and enchant stones and they don't want to buy them off the broker so inflation won't bother us.

But what are we going to earn if that 1 player runs around with 5m kinah because his pouch gave him 1m only instead of 10? He will eventually have to either make alts or have to buy kinah just for his teleports and potions.

  • Limited kinah making, your pouch gives 1m
    -> Solo player runs around with like 10~20m and can't even retune, teleporting seems like waste and he has to run he is skeptic , he has to buy kinah to even play or make an alt horde
    -> 1000 account botter doesn't need potions, or retunes, so the 20m of each of his chars is making 20B in total
  • Better kinah making, 10m per pouch
    -> Solo player runs around with 100~200m and he now play the game and enjoy those daily things he needs, doesn't need kinah to play
    ->1000 account botter has 1000x of that so he probably has 200 billions

you want normal players to run around having 100k kinah in ther inventory and somehow this will help with inflation. you are an absolute genius, run for president of USA they will vote for you.

15 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

That is already occurring due to Luna botting. People have dazzling gemstones listed at 5 or 6 BILLION kinah. If you were to buy kinah (disclaimer: buying kinah is against TOS and this is not a recommendation to do so!), that would be $60-72 on KT or $75-90 on DN.  Imagine spending $90 on a single gemstone. As @Arhangelos-KT said, this is just enabling free-to-play people to gain some kinah to combat against the massive Luna botting that is ALREADY skyrocketing item prices on brokers and has been for a few years now.

Exactly, here is the thing, 1 player will always be behind a horde of 1000 players, nothing will change that because the first is 1 and the other is 1000, it is pure math.

That Dazzling is end game and it is a luxury item, we are talking about the lack of kinah in the sense people need to have mroe than 1B to even do their ertunes.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you had the intellectual capacity to understand what I wrote you would know why I am right.

1 player will always fall back on 1000 players and that is not going to change no matter the amount of kinah each pouch gives.

BUT 1 player cannot even retune his gear now because he need 200m per piece at some cases, his billions would make retuning possible. Because no mater the inflation, XP marks will always cost 540k, retuning will always cost 500k, enchanting will always cost like 320k (or whatever it does).

I am not competing with botters to have my kinah, but being able to make my kinah for my faily needs needs to be a solo thing and not an alt army horde thing.

Limiting the amount of kinah a normal player does only makes him unable to even play the game for the basic static features.

****

Also if I farm something and I sell it, I could sell it more if the inflation is higher. people couldn't even buy their shards and potions back in 6.2 while botters still managed to make billions.

Use your brain, some people farm their manastones and enchant stones and they don't want to buy them off the broker so inflation won't bother us.

But what are we going to earn if that 1 player runs around with 5m kinah because his pouch gave him 1m only instead of 10? He will eventually have to either make alts or have to buy kinah just for his teleports and potions.

  • Limited kinah making, your pouch gives 1m
    -> Solo player runs around with like 10~20m and can't even retune, teleporting seems like waste and he has to run he is skeptic , he has to buy kinah to even play or make an alt horde
    -> 1000 account botter doesn't need potions, or retunes, so the 20m of each of his chars is making 20B in total
  • Better kinah making, 10m per pouch
    -> Solo player runs around with 100~200m and he now play the game and enjoy those daily things he needs, doesn't need kinah to play
    ->1000 account botter has 1000x of that so he probably has 200 billions

you want normal players to run around having 100k kinah in ther inventory and somehow this will help with inflation. you are an absolute genius, run for president of USA they will vote for you.

Exactly, here is the thing, 1 player will always be behind a horde of 1000 players, nothing will change that because the first is 1 and the other is 1000, it is pure math.

That Dazzling is end game and it is a luxury item, we are talking about the lack of kinah in the sense people need to have mroe than 1B to even do their ertunes.

Are you saying that you want them to change the kinah bundle value to 10 to 20 mil per bundle just so you could re-tune but not being able to afford anything else ( unless you have a hoard of alt army)? Because that's what you're trying to say you estuipdo. 

 

This is how things work in both real world and virtual world. Demand and supply. Do you know how does inflation works? How botters or players with heaps of alts army will ruin the game if this were to indeed change? Let papi give you a life lesson.

 

People are complaining about dazzling gems ( for example ) being an luxury item that sells up for few billions and more. If they really changed the kinah bundle amount, dazzling would also increase to tens of billions or even more. That's because there is abundance of kinah flowing throughout the economy/market but not enough goods, goods price increases. What I'm talking about you can not simply fight against botters because they are kinah sellers. Botters will still get lots of kinah and in this case from the bundles with their army of alts. They sell kinah, kinah value worth lesser compared to real currency, BCM items, luxury items such as dazzling or any items at all, will increase in price by tens or even hundreds fold due to kinah circulating into the game economy to other players who buys kinah.

Are you ready to face that consequence? Or you're just thinking about having few billion kinah to retune your gears or imagining that dazzling or items pricing will still be the same? Laughing out loud

Ignorance isn't always a bliss. 

Lets take stimulus check as an example. The more money the US government hands out, it may cause inflation in the near future. In this case, Aion, a virtual game, the fluctuation of in game items are on a whole different level due to in game currency to real life currency. They are always related.

You are only thinking how to milk billions of kinah if they change the value of the kinah bundle but fail to see how it'd greatly impact the economy that your billions wouldn't buy you anything, might be even worse than how you do in game now.

Again, other than having kinah that you would want so much if they really did adjust it. You will only be able to afford re-tuning, in game kinah items such as pots , scrolls, etc. Everything else? Would be inflated so much that the ratio would be much worse than what you are facing now. In another words, you won't be able to keep up to the market price of things, just as how you do now. You are short sighted yet so full of yourself. That is also why you are crying about kinah so much while others do not. 

Either sell some cash shop items, or do better in game so you get kinah. Instead of hoping for something you do not know and would cause so much impact to the game economy.

 

EU Aion had it rough with that downfall event that gave out too much kinah and cause a lot of players that couldn't catch up, especially the newer players or player that did not have enough alts to benefit from that kinah event that they did so badly with. Lots of players from EU quitted because of that.

 

Hope this helps, estupido.

 

Edited by FefeHulk-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

blahblah blah

I MAKE my gemstones, I FARM/CRAFT my enchants, I MAKE my items the manual way. And if you want a dazzling gemstone, then go farm it estupido, don't wait to buy everything from the inflated broker because you sound like a alt horde yourself. If you can afford a 5 billion dazzling then you ARE an alt horde yourself, and you simply hope the price won't get higher or you will have to make more accounts to afford it.

And if inflation hits, and I'll be able to sell my ancient magic crystal higher then yes I'd love that and I am ready to see the consequences. I'll be glad to sell a tradeable item with billions, I'd rather walk around with billions than with 100k because you think this way the game is better.

If you want to play broker then you already lost unless you have an army of alts yourself.

I also do not "cry" for kinah, I already have a few accounts for luna afk because this is the only way to make kinah at the moment and kinah is needed for everything.

I also am not expecting to purchase everythign from broker unlike you.

Learn to play the game, educate yourself on instances and stop relying on getting everything ready from the broker.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I MAKE my gemstones, I FARM/CRAFT my enchants, I MAKE my items the manual way. And if you want a dazzling gemstone, then go farm it estupido, don't wait to buy everything from the inflated broker because you sound like a alt horde yourself. If you can afford a 5 billion dazzling then you ARE an alt horde yourself, and you simply hope the price won't get higher or you will have to make more accounts to afford it.

And if inflation hits, and I'll be able to sell my ancient magic crystal higher then yes I'd love that and I am ready to see the consequences. I'll be glad to sell a tradeable item with billions, I'd rather walk around with billions than with 100k because you think this way the game is better.

If you want to play broker then you already lost unless you have an army of alts yourself.

I also do not "cry" for kinah, I already have a few accounts for luna afk because this is the only way to make kinah at the moment and kinah is needed for everything.

I also am not expecting to purchase everythign from broker unlike you.

Learn to play the game, educate yourself on instances and stop relying on getting everything ready from the broker.

Hey retardardo,

Do you even read what you are debating? All that I see is you talking about YOUR need, all about YOU. Whereas, I'm talking about in General, in terms of the economy and especially new players if any. 

You think can sell your ancient magic crystals higher because of what? Who still buys ancient magic crystals? If you can farm, craft and make everything like you claimed to be. Then why are you talking about walking around with 100k? You simply got no idea what you're talking about. 

Do not assume I buy stuff from broker only, I mean , we all do but what I'm trying to make a point here isn't about ME purchasing stuff on broker. It's about in general. You only think of yourself, given the points that you're trying to make, you ain't very smart. Thus, you don't get very far in game. Am I safe to say that I am right?

There is a difference inbetween IQ and perspectives. Unfortunately, you're not very bright to see what's actually going on . 

Até breve 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

Hey retardardo,

Do you even read what you are debating? All that I see is you talking about YOUR need, all about YOU. Whereas, I'm talking about in General, in terms of the economy and especially new players if any. 
 

Everyone take a seat and delete your kinah, running around with less kinah is better for the economy, will it help this guy... he said it won't help him but it will help everyone because he said so.

Kinah is bad, the only way to make kinah should be with luna exclusively because if god forbid you manage to make kinah any other way it is bad for this guy and of course the rest of the server because he said so.

Also everyone remember those friends that couldn't even buy shards or potions because there is no way to make kinah as a 1-account player and they had to quit? Well they are "estupido" because they didn't follow this guy's suggestion, they noobed, they could have bought that 5B dazzling because less kinah helps the broker inflation go down.

The wise man has spoken, you better appreciate.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. this is becoming a real chaos. 

1st: it is pointless to get angry here. Even if somebody suggest something really really crazy, is not an issue. NOBODY from devs team read our sugestions NEVER. Kibbels showed a list with the things the community wants most, and yet the events and patches are going in the opposite direction. So really, Even if somebody suggest to delete all the classes except for Rangers, don´t worry! That idea wont go outside of this forum. 

As   somebody who lives in South America in one of the countries with the higher inflation in the world since 80 years ago, I must say that FefeHulk is right in at least one thing. If you create more currency but the economy is not improving and you are not creating the goods in the same amount, then you will have inflation. So yes, it is a total irresponsibility to add kinah as rewards in events or new content without a serious analysis. 

Arhangelos is also right in one point. If we have inflation "our prices" will increase (the things we sell) but the "game prices" will remain the same and will be easier to use the mechanics like retunes, potions, scrolls, enchants. And this is not an small thing. The devs totally destroyed the economy with Aion 6.0. On that moment was really hard to get 1M each week even farming a lot. Using potions was a luxury. We started using the free transforms potions from drops to save scrolls for important situations. Even enchanting ancients (20-30K) was really hard. I guess for most of the players who joined in 5.X or before and suffered that kinah crisis, having the means to buy all the potions we need is really important. 

Yet, IMO, we need some more kinah (to make those game items and features look cheaper), but is not in the shape of event rewards. We should have them as rewards by doing hard quest, killing in PvP and from bosses in instances. And those amounts could be smaller for easy things (like the ones a bot can do. Ex: luna) and bigger from hard things (impossible for bots. Like hard bosses or 80% victories in Arena each week or killing random amounts of mobs from a random list that updates every time you complete a section). But also we need a better balance between the goods and the ways to get them. Some items are so easy to get and some others so hard. 

Finally, and again IMO, bots and their farming is not always a bad thing. There are a lot of small items we need in large amounts but take so much time to gather. Without bots, nobody wants to farm them and they become so expensive. If those are mats for something else, then that item is also expensive. In Aion 3.X we had a lot of mats easy to gather yet was so boring to do it. We had bots doing that 24/7 and those were cheap enought to craft potions and scrolls (and other things) at a fair price. But in Aion 4.0 a brilliant mind decided to make it harder. So bots weren+t able to do the farm. The mats were sooooo expensive that the new potions and scrolls costed a lot more than the old ones. Only a few players used them. Most of us just used the old ones. And the armor and weapons from crafts became totally imposible to craft. I never saw a player wearing the Top crafter armor never. Really, nobody. We then had the weapons from events. But crafting them was so crazy. We only used the accs from there. So, maybe, bots  can be nice sometimes.  And to add something else, we had recipes for potions not long ago (maybe we still have them), but do you know somebody crafting potions? Nope, they had to add all the good ones in NPCs to fix what they did. 

Edited by Azzmaria-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Wow. this is becoming a real chaos. 

1st: it is pointless to get angry here. Even if somebody suggest something really really crazy, is not an issue. NOBODY from devs team read our sugestions NEVER. Kibbels showed a list with the things the community wants most, and yet the events and patches are going in the opposite direction. So really, Even if somebody suggest to delete all the classes except for Rangers, don´t worry! That idea wont go outside of this forum. 

 

Literally at the end of the main post for the event on the official website:

"Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoy this latest version of Daeva Dash! Be sure to let us know what you think of The Changes on our official forums. Good luck!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

As   somebody who lives in South America in one of the countries with the higher inflation in the world since 80 years ago, I must say that FefeHulk is right in at least one thing. If you create more currency but the economy is not improving and you are not creating the goods in the same amount, then you will have inflation. So yes, it is a total irresponsibility to add kinah as rewards in events or new content without a serious analysis. 

Inflation in South America occurs because there is no production, so being short of items creates a bigger request than offer thus the prices increase.

In Aion you loot things by killing mobs, the production of items will not stop because people have another digit in their currency. The only thing that will change is the amount of people that can actually do the daily stuff which in return will enable people to get to the hard end game section so more things will be produce end game.

I agree with everything from your post except the mention of the real life issues. There is a ton more things that occur in real life that affect the living quality of the people. Inflation is one of the outcomes of all the previous bad decisions of the government, it is not like one day they printed more money and suddenly the economy collapsed.

In any case the broker will inflate or deflate according to the amount of kinah we have, it won't change anything. Having kinah is good so you can play the game irrelevant to broker.

An hour ago for example I used 160m to buy potions and transmute them, these gave me giant berdin lucky stars, abyssal stars and some gear along with new cubicles that I needed. And that is irrelevant to inflation because it is a static NPC price.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Finally, and again IMO, bots and their farming is not always a bad thing. There are a lot of small items we need in large amounts but take so much time to gather. Without bots, nobody wants to farm them and they become so expensive. If those are mats for something else, then that item is also expensive. In Aion 3.X we had a lot of mats easy to gather yet was so boring to do it. We had bots doing that 24/7 and those were cheap enought to craft potions and scrolls (and other things) at a fair price. But in Aion 4.0 a brilliant mind decided to make it harder. So bots weren+t able to do the farm. The mats were sooooo expensive that the new potions and scrolls costed a lot more than the old ones. Only a few players used them. Most of us just used the old ones. And the armor and weapons from crafts became totally imposible to craft. I never saw a player wearing the Top crafter armor never. Really, nobody. We then had the weapons from events. But crafting them was so crazy. We only used the accs from there. So, maybe, bots  can be nice sometimes.  And to add something else, we had recipes for potions not long ago (maybe we still have them), but do you know somebody crafting potions? Nope, they had to add all the good ones in NPCs to fix what they did. 

Maybe you don't play the game anymore and so you aren't aware of this, but bots have not been farming mats in at least a year. There AREN'T any mats in open world TO farm (mobs don't drop anything except cubics and those are not sellable/tradeable). Bots farm kinah in Luna, that is all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Maybe you don't play the game anymore and so you aren't aware of this, but bots have not been farming mats in at least a year. There AREN'T any mats in open world TO farm (mobs don't drop anything except cubics and those are not sellable/tradeable). Bots farm kinah in Luna, that is all.

I think in Demaha mobs still drop materials but I botters prefer luna because it generates kinah out of thin air while grind-farming requires to sell your materials which might not even be on demand plus you risk to get reported for auto hunting in open world.

Also due to the RNG in crafting, most people don't even bother with materials so nobody would purchase them, especially now in 7.7 you get an ultimate set with some XP marks and you are good to go on day 1.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

Lets take stimulus check as an example. The more money the US government hands out, it may cause inflation in the near future. In this case, Aion, a virtual game, the fluctuation of in game items are on a whole different level due to in game currency to real life currency. They are always related.

 

That's actually NOT how a stimulus check works though.  The point of a stimulus check is to get needed money in the hands of the vast majority of the working class as they will be most likely to immediately spend it (or spend it within a year) buying goods and services instead of putting it in savings, thus "stimulating" your economy. The ones living check to check in the working class will spend it on immediate needs such goods, services, bills while those in the working class that don't need it as much will put it toward wants like a down payment, an upgrade, a hobby, or also an immediate need. You're more likely to put a $10k windfall in a bank and save it but more than likely to spend an immediate windfall of $1-2k that is only maybe adding you an extra check or 2 for that month.

The downside of a stimulus check has nothing to do with inflation. It has to do with the fact that the government is borrowing money to pay for it. Normally, it should directly impact the federal budget by reducing it so as not to balloon the size of the national debt. However, that's usually not the case when it's done properly because if it spurs on a speedy economic recovery like what happened in 2008 it should help reduce the deficit in the coming fiscal years- it did. If anything, our stimulus bills are too little ($1.2k instead of $2k- also doing $2k a month during the pandemic would've been spectacular and would've went a long way to cushioning the blow to people laid off or got infected and couldn't work), you'd much rather give TOO much than too little because the recovery trends towards being much faster, more sustained, and stable with much higher spillover in job creations due to all the immediate spending by consumers. Think of it as a living investment. You spend a shit-ton of money to build a nice highway with more lanes through a place that is a bit barren or deemed a faster route so that the land around that highway sees higher traffic volume spurring on people to build businesses and therefore will have to hire people to manage and work those businesses. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

Hey retardardo,

Do not assume I buy stuff from broker only, I mean , we all do but what I'm trying to make a point here isn't about ME purchasing stuff on broker. It's about in general. You only think of yourself, given the points that you're trying to make, you ain't very smart. Thus, you don't get very far in game. Am I safe to say that I am right?
 

Yeah when I was active I was the governor for 2 months straight and then I had to stop playing actively due to real life work, who are you?

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...