Hello AION Community!

Hoarror-KT

First off, I would like to thank you for clicking on this forum post.

I am going to start creating a 'Item List' to assist NCwest team with the Future State of the rewards that are given out via Future Events. Hopefully we as a community can come together for a common goal better our AION experience.  

I would also like to build this list real time with whoever wants to come join me tonight (Friday December 4th) on my stream;

I am planning on starting the list around 8:30PM CST. So, if you do decide to stop by with some items please the <Item Name> and the <In-Game Item Code>. If you are unable to acquire the <In-Game Item Code> that should not be an issue due to there being many ways to obtain the <In-Game Item Code> based off the name of the desired item.

I would also like to invite @Kibbelz, @Loki and @Hime to this event, so I must ask to whomever attends let us be productive and leave all the BS out of it.

After the stream is completed, I will update this original post with the item list.

Thank you all!

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hey @Hoarror-KT, is this where you compiled the list I saw in the other thread? Sad I missed the stream, with a little more heads up I may be able to tune in next time! I'm not seeing a VOD on your channel, did you save it anywhere? Thanks.

Hello @Kibbelz! Yep the list on the other Forum Post was the final product after the stream with some minor tweaking that people have Directly Messaged me about wanting to see on the list.

As far as the VOD of the stream, I had to stop saving those on Twitch to the Massive DMCA issue that Twitch has not yet been able to counter. Once Twitch makes an effective counter to DMCA for the streamers, then I can toggle back on saving VODS and what not onto my channel. I do apologize for the quickness and not much of a heads up, I was trying to figure out what to do on AION for the night and then boom Event List! xD HAHA

I can make this a regular occurrence for feedback from the community about things! Let me know if that would be an interest for the NCWest team to see/read!

Thanks again!

On 12/4/2020 at 3:57 PM, Hoarror-KT said:

First off, I would like to thank you for clicking on this forum post.

I am going to start creating a 'Item List' to assist NCwest team with the Future State of the rewards that are given out via Future Events. Hopefully we as a community can come together for a common goal better our AION experience.  

I would also like to build this list real time with whoever wants to come join me tonight (Friday December 4th) on my stream;

I am planning on starting the list around 8:30PM CST. So, if you do decide to stop by with some items please the <Item Name> and the <In-Game Item Code>. If you are unable to acquire the <In-Game Item Code> that should not be an issue due to there being many ways to obtain the <In-Game Item Code> based off the name of the desired item.

I would also like to invite @Kibbelz, @Loki and @Hime to this event, so I must ask to whomever attends let us be productive and leave all the BS out of it.

After the stream is completed, I will update this original post with the item list.

Thank you all!

Great idea but I agree, some more heads up time so we could of passed the word around would of been awesome! I just heard about this now, 3 days too late.  Nice looking list though!

Archived