Demaha altar siege keeps giving stellium

Gabrielis

@Loki @Kibbelz   I hope one of you two read this. 😔

I made a post under 

as well. It's  a problem only for non-prestige users. My prestige expired and I started getting stellium instead of the Dormant Gemstone Crystals that everyone should be getting. Unfortunately, no one responded to this issue, I made a ticket as well and no response. It seems like because it's a non-prestige user issue, they're neglecting it. They definitely won't compensate people nor will they fix it anytime soon considering it's about to be a month soon since we got this patch. 

The only thing stellium can be used is for pvp buff + lumiel. They removed stellium from quests and you can't buy anything with them yet they're giving it as a reward to non-prestige people. Meanwhile while you have prestige, you can get dormant crystal mats and craft gemstones.

I feel as if they should be giving the dormant gem mats to non-prestige users as well but in a different amount than prestige users just like they did with stellium (prestige users got more stellium back then). 

On 12/10/2020 at 4:51 AM, Maika-DN said:

@Loki @Kibbelz   I hope one of you two read this. 😔

I made a post under 

as well. It's  a problem only for non-prestige users. My prestige expired and I started getting stellium instead of the Dormant Gemstone Crystals that everyone should be getting. Unfortunately, no one responded to this issue, I made a ticket as well and no response. It seems like because it's a non-prestige user issue, they're neglecting it. They definitely won't compensate people nor will they fix it anytime soon considering it's about to be a month soon since we got this patch. 

The only thing stellium can be used is for pvp buff + lumiel. They removed stellium from quests and you can't buy anything with them yet they're giving it as a reward to non-prestige people. Meanwhile while you have prestige, you can get dormant crystal mats and craft gemstones.

I feel as if they should be giving the dormant gem mats to non-prestige users as well but in a different amount than prestige users just like they did with stellium (prestige users got more stellium back then). 

Yeah, that makes sense, I didn't make a connection between prestiege and siege rewards, now it's clear to me. Well, I think this is totally inaproppriate and should be adressed, because stellium is totally useless, you simply cannot compare it to gemstone crystals. You cannot give useless reward for people who are not on prestiege, that is too much discrimination. As to what you said about prestiege users getting more stellium then the others in 7.5, that was simply because they have +30% AP gain and siege rewards are AP-based. There is a difference between prestiege users getting a bit more reward and when they get the reward and f2p users get nothing. Why stellium ? Let's give abyss medals for the reward then, to disappoint people even more.

10 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yeah, that makes sense, I didn't make a connection between prestiege and siege rewards, now it's clear to me. Well, I think this is totally inaproppriate and should be adressed, because stellium is totally useless, you simply cannot compare it to gemstone crystals. You cannot give useless reward for people who are not on prestiege, that is too much discrimination.

Yeah, I received my response from ticket as well. As usual NCSOFT's support team is clueless, and instead they mention Divine Siege is normal and siege rewards are not reduced?? I literally told them the rewards for altar sieges in demaha are outdated in this patch b/c stellium is almost obsolete and if prestige users don't get stellium then non-prestige people shouldn't be either. prestige users and non-prestige users get the same rewards for everything, maybe not in the same amount is what I was referring to but yeah it is discriminatory since they aren't responding to it or taking action since it's a non-prestige issue.

tagged @Loki twice and @Kibbelz already but I doubt they brought it up to their team or saw these posts cause no response from them regarding this.

Archived