Aion Classic Petition

Unbeatable-KT

Eu, next month I turn 50 years old. I play video games since I was 3 years old. I completed the university (2 times), I planted a tree, I have a son, oops, I have not yet written a book (but I write poems) .... and I have a social life. So what is the problem with age?πŸ˜•

There is no age to play, I do not know your age, however I assure you that at my age you will continue playing. In fact, I only know a single person over 50 who does not play.πŸ˜„

There is no age to play, I do not know your age, however I assure you that at my age you will continue playing. In fact, I only know a single person over 50 who does not play.πŸ‘

And on the other hand, it makes no sense to be so aggressive, to those of us here it is because we find fun in games, and we choose this as a hobby in our spare time (I guess)πŸ‘πŸ˜‡

Β 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The older you get the more games you want to play, we got a misconception that older people shouldn't game because our parents and grandparents were people that grew without gaming.

I am in my 30s and I know for sure when I become a pensioner I'll be gaming even more than now.

On 1/10/2021 at 8:22 PM, Unbeatable-KT said:

It's already embarrassing enough that you are in your 50s and are still playing games.

Β 

And like that, you can instantly kill any and all respect anyone else has or had for you. Do you watch TV? Watch Movies? If so you'd better stop soon. Video games are no different than these except you control what's happening on screen. Is it also immature to play board games or other table tops? Is it bad to read choose your own adventure books at an age past 30? How about building models? Just what is an acceptable, non-embarrassing hobby for someone a little bit older to partake in?

I've seen some narrow minded posts on these forums but holy nyerk this one takes the cake.

I know I don't need to say this again but I'm all for a classic server. However I just do not think NA has the population to support it. That being said.................................................:

I'm done here. I do thank everyone for your comments even the Novelist but I don't want to be the reason for this thread being closed.Β  So consider this my last comment. Enjoy everyone and as has been said: Keep things civil. And Yay to all you 50+ gamers out there!!

sigined as well i know all the badΒ that comes with the classic servers but the bad that comes with classic servers is nothing compared to the bad we have now on retail servers everyone i talked too in the past feels the same way so i know i am not alone in my opinon i understand peoples fear that retail will just die but ....ill just stand up and say it .....maybe theres a good reason for that retail was heading that way anyway more and more people quit some refuse to quit now because of..ironicly nostalgia so you already have that in retail now ....this is just my exp of the people ive talked too in this game fyi i dont know about everyone elseΒ 

sigined as well i know all the bad {being the obvius state of servers as well as everything being more grindy harder to enchant and make kinah and much slower to level and bunch more that I personly struggled with} that comes with the classic servers but the bad that comes with classic servers is nothing compared to the bad we have now on retail servers everyone i talked too in the past feels the same way so i know i am not alone in my opinon i understand peoples fear that retail will just die while maybe this is true there is still a good chance that everyone is wrong and both servers will thrive and even it dose happenΒ Β what dose that say about the state of retail ? this might be a great time to see who really wants classic vs people who really enjoy retail more this is just my exp of the people ive talked too in this game fyi i dont know about everyone elseΒ 

that was suppose to be an edit whoops sorry the repeat from the first post

On 1/14/2021 at 6:15 PM, Jagblade-DN said:

And like that, you can instantly kill any and all respect anyone else has or had for you. Do you watch TV? Watch Movies? If so you'd better stop soon. Video games are no different than these except you control what's happening on screen. Is it also immature to play board games or other table tops? Is it bad to read choose your own adventure books at an age past 30? How about building models? Just what is an acceptable, non-embarrassing hobby for someone a little bit older to partake in?

I've seen some narrow minded posts on these forums but holy nyerk this one takes the cake.

Dont know why you even responded to that idiotic post anyways...i'm 90 years old and i still game like a boss'et=female boss...hell, when i get to heaven god better have gaming with zero ping and and 500 fps at all times and no rng or her and i will have a major problem lol...

41 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Nobody:
Literally Nobody:
Absolutely Nobody:
Valedia: ...stop insulting me.

huh? I only insult ppl i know as my insults is my form of showing how much i love them...i told y'all im not normal and i take great pride in being weird cuz normal is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,boring,typical and lame...who the hell wants to be normal? normal ppl have nothing unique about them as they are just like everyday normal ppl and whats so special about being (just like everyone else)?lol

Β 

People of aion, please stop offering and trying to buy any skin in aion for more than 25 to 50mil after broker fee as not 1 single skin in aion is worth anything over 50mil and 50mil is pretty much when you have a selection of choice which piece as in the wild kitter or any chest that gives that option...me bitching about high crazy prices is what deemed me annoying in the first place years ago and im fine with how things are but i see no change has been made with these buyers and sellers so please stop...maybe those that wish valedia to be calm and polite can find a clue or hint in this post as how to do it...stop being greedy/selfish and thinking of just what you want...

2 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

NCSOFT, SOMEONE BOUGHT AN ESTATE AND THEY FORGOT TO TAKE THEIR STUFF OUT OF THEIR STUDIO STORAGE AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT BACK, IS THIS POSSIBLE AND IF SO PLEASE RESPOND ASAP AS THIS DEAL JUST HAPPENED LESS THAN 15 MINUTES OF THIS POST TY...

Why are you using this thread to talk about this ? Whats wrong with you ? This is probably the last place someone from NCsoft would be reading.

isnt it all connected?

i post it here cuz this aion classic discussion seem to be the topic on everyones lips and dont ask me whats wrong with me when its already known that im weird at best and loving it so watch ur mouth with me and ty...

oh and if you are not from the original badass israphel server b4 all this merge nonesense you really dont qualify to speak to me...israphel veteran!

Hi it's been a while ^_^

Well I see NCwest don't have official words about Aion classic but also EU counterpart.
It's really no point to keep pushing about classic now so I would like to talk about why MMORPG isΒ severely declined and the rise of classic.

I think it's not about the game is being pvp or pve I think the major influence is p2w.(loot boxes,gacha)
Nobody wanna level up and geared their characters in a game where they can't escaped people who spend money for gears and out damage them greatly to the point those p2wers are gods in game.(p2w gamesΒ always destinedΒ to fail)

MMORPG will never come back as main stream as long as game companies still seeking maximum profit. As the matter of fact most profiting games areΒ regressive ones simple graphics and simple gameplay. I'm not asking the company to do something against their purpose and I certainly not hoping a big company such as NCsoft which controlling by board and share holders can convince them to accept anything that made them get less money. I believing gaming is about having fun and to have that you need ability to lose and winΒ in that game if you can only win win win or lose lose lose all time then there's no point of playing.(Think about Dr.strange(2016) when he loop the times infinite andΒ Dormammu keep winning without end)

Ok that's a bit around the world now back to classic :P
So the reason classic is rising now just simply because p2w never the part of the system. You can do anything with stuff from the game that's no extra enchantment needed to play normally.

I believed now even Aion classic stays 2.7 forever (most unlikely) a lot of people willing to stay because no p2w.

MMORPG will never come back as main stream as long as game companies still seeking maximum profit

The problem is, the companies are not looking for more players, they are looking for more spenders.

Point in case here is, they have like 200 people per server, but they have many who spend a lot of money, so they prefer 200 with spenders to 20000 without spending.

26 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Hi it's been a while ^_^

Well I see NCwest don't have official words about Aion classic but also EU counterpart.
It's really no point to keep pushing about classic now so I would like to talk about why MMORPG isΒ severely declined and the rise of classic.

I think it's not about the game is being pvp or pve I think the major influence is p2w.(loot boxes,gacha)
Nobody wanna level up and geared their characters in a game where they can't escaped people who spend money for gears and out damage them greatly to the point those p2wers are gods in game.(p2w gamesΒ always destinedΒ to fail)

MMORPG will never come back as main stream as long as game companies still seeking maximum profit. As the matter of fact most profiting games areΒ regressive ones simple graphics and simple gameplay. I'm not asking the company to do something against their purpose and I certainly not hoping a big company such as NCsoft which controlling by board and share holders can convince them to accept anything that made them get less money. I believing gaming is about having fun and to have that you need ability to lose and winΒ in that game if you can only win win win or lose lose lose all time then there's no point of playing.(Think about Dr.strange(2016) when he loop the times infinite andΒ Dormammu keep winning without end)

Ok that's a bit around the world now back to classic :P
So the reason classic is rising now just simply because p2w never the part of the system. You can do anything with stuff from the game that's no extra enchantment needed to play normally.

I believed now even Aion classic stays 2.7 forever (most unlikely) a lot of people willing to stay because no p2w.

you are right but that matsu thing is wrong...

hello everyone, I need you boys n girls to check all your toons luna for a pink wallpaper with small white dots and white frame as someone lost theirs that was in their studio upon upgrading to their estate so please if anyone of you care about things like this i would appreciate it very much if y'all come together and help this person to reaquire their wallpaper...ty

• 1 month later...

Evm_YJ7XIAEOVHc?format=png&name=large

Β 

This is current server status in KR. They had to add a 7th server and they're pretty much all at capacity (12K). Not sure if they're dealing with login ques still but I do know that server stability has been a problem. (Kind of expected for a game that went from 5K daily players to almost 100K)

4 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

I heard a survey is being handed out and one of the questions being whether we want the classic or not.

Let's bump this thread to remind people how much people want it. Almost 900 signed the petition.

The stupid thing is tho only select people got the survey, For all we know very few people actually filled it out because they have no interest in Aion at all any more.

It would be nice if @Kibbelzcan get this sent out to the entire community rather than select individuals.Β 

Archived