Forums

Aion Classic Petition

On 1/14/2021 at 6:15 PM, Jagblade-DN said:

And like that, you can instantly kill any and all respect anyone else has or had for you. Do you watch TV? Watch Movies? If so you'd better stop soon. Video games are no different than these except you control what's happening on screen. Is it also immature to play board games or other table tops? Is it bad to read choose your own adventure books at an age past 30? How about building models? Just what is an acceptable, non-embarrassing hobby for someone a little bit older to partake in?

I've seen some narrow minded posts on these forums but holy nyerk this one takes the cake.

I mean, this guy is a low energy and non-skilled player anyways.  NCWest enjoys these type of gullible players that hand them money, yet complain when nothing gets fixed, yet continue to hand them money afterwards. Thank god he ain't my doctor, that'd be a Y-I-K-E-S in my books dawg. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey folks! Aion Classic released in Korea on November 11, 2020. One month into it's release, instead of seeing a downward trend in it's population as most releases experience in the first fe

A-M-E-N I can also say this for 7.7 vs the whole 6.x patch, how could they make a patch worse than 6.x is beyond me. (Future us trying Aion 8.0 --> please bring back 7.7, can you imagine?

And like that, you can instantly kill any and all respect anyone else has or had for you. Do you watch TV? Watch Movies? If so you'd better stop soon. Video games are no different than these except yo

18 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

The stupid thing is tho only select people got the survey, For all we know very few people actually filled it out because they have no interest in Aion at all any more.

It would be nice if @Kibbelzcan get this sent out to the entire community rather than select individuals. 

Yeah that's def a bugger. No idea if it's actually a randomized process either or have they maybe tried to give out the surveys towards the players that are mainly still playing.

Best option would have been to send out the surveys to all the Aion accounts, and then whoever responds responds. But maybe too much information for them to compile lol.

All in all, once again, it's a waiting game, but at least the fact they've included a question on the survey in regards to an Aion Classic is a positive reinforcement towards the idea of it possibly coming in the near future.

Honestly it probably will its NC they port everything to the West in time probably 6 more months like most things. The only thing is they are already taking care of issues and things already on their Classic server they probably will try to adress these issue before sending it here. Also probably have to wait stil on the dev team working on 8.0 content as they just released new content this past maintenance and they will be releasing apsuranta 8.0 around mid April.

Edited by Ereliya-KT

The fact they're gauging interest is a good thing; the question though is what the marketing will be like when it inevitably hits. NA in general, post-release, has basically had abysmal to non-existent marketing aside from a few random banners on generic MMO sites, which doesn't exactly bode well for long term MMO growth.

I'd like to see NCWest take the chance approaching some big name streamers that have history in the genre. It has created success for some other games, though it's still kind of an iffy market for publishers because you never know what streamers are going to say when they're asked to try out a game. People like Summit1G however take an interest in any PVP games, MMO's included, and AION is kind of that generation of game that doesn't have recent history's branding and word of mouth for the current "player base."

But anyways, I do think Classic is coming West, the question is if it will come in time. If it comes too late to the game, with things like New World coming out, it can take away from a lot of potential players. Timing is so important with MMO's in such a fickle market. It's why the silence is kind of... Odd. The smart move would be to get ahead of the news, because a surprise announcement doesn't really do much for a game that doesn't really have much marketing or name hype to begin with.

4 hours ago, Vinley-KT said:

I do think Classic is coming West, the question is if it will come in time. If it comes too late to the game, with things like New World coming out, it can take away from a lot of potential players. Timing is so important with MMO's in such a fickle market. It's why the silence is kind of... Odd. The smart move would be to get ahead of the news, because a surprise announcement doesn't really do much for a game that doesn't really have much marketing or name hype to begin with.

It was an anniversary present in KR so chances are it will also be an Anniversary gift in other regions as well, September(i think is our anniversary) is when we should see it if they stay true to this.

One thing Aion classic will have going for it is the youtube community actually gets a fair bit of views on the Aion video's so people like Peon and a few other CC's will create video's about its release and play it on release so that will be one thing going for it.