Daeva Dash Rewards Update

Arctic

@Kibbelz Thanks to the team for listening and making the change.

Giant Stars are always nice to have on hand and should always be on the low tier rewards list for events. With the Weekly Lugbug reward you can get up to 12 Heavy Glyph Boxes on your account in 5 weeks, instead of the Glyph Box a Shining Gemstone Box would've been better.  The Transformation Contract is a nice surprise, since I didn't expect to see these show up in NA.

It's not a "must farm with every alt" improvement, but it's now more worthwhile to run daily.

4 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

@Kibbelz Thanks to the team for listening and making the change.

Giant Stars are always nice to have on hand and should always be on the low tier rewards list for events. With the Weekly Lugbug reward you can get up to 12 Heavy Glyph Boxes on your account in 5 weeks, instead of the Glyph Box a Shining Gemstone Box would've been better.  The Transformation Contract is a nice surprise, since I didn't expect to see these show up in NA.

It's not a "must farm with every alt" improvement, but it's now more worthwhile to run daily.

THIS.... amen, yes! We need Berdin Stars as rewards. I got a few from the basic transmutation and I was so happy the other day. They work with abyssal splinter XP Crystals so they do an amazing job at keeping up with our XP needs.

I'd rather have an event with Giant Berdin Lucky stars than an event with 100% passive XP. The mobs still don't give enough XP so it is useless.

1 hour ago, Kosiita-KT said:

@Kibbelz @Loki is there possibility to sell ranger selection box for 1200 ncoin? Like in other events so we can finish the collection and you guys get some profit from the event, I know a lot of people would be really happy to buy the second ranger to obtain the collection buff 

As much as it kills me too having to decide between Evasion or Magic Resist the Crit I could honestly care less and that buff is so short its meh as well, Loki did say: 

18 hours ago, Loki said:

Yeah, look forward to more chances to obtain the other ranger in future events. 

Archived