Weekly Server Maintenance - December 9, 2020

Arctic

3 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

You forgot to mention that the "Aion: Fragments of Time Event"  was ending. Will the Fragments be auto-deleted or do we toss them out manually?

If it ended then they are not auto deleted, so we can now release some space on our inventories with these useless junk event items. I managed to get 2x of the special event item to combine all 5 in the whole event!

Yeah it did end but the item collections last until the end of the month so that's why they aren't deleted because if you still had what you need you can still use them for collection.

14 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If it ended then they are not auto deleted, so we can now release some space on our inventories with these useless junk event items. I managed to get 2x of the special event item to combine all 5 in the whole event!

I farm cubics in open world about 2.5 hours a day give or take and I got roughly 200 reds through the 3 weeks  but tbh it just resulted in me finishing collection then getting a ton of phails and marks but I did get a few pieces of gear that I used for collection only 1 time was it for my class

2 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

Yeah it did end but the item collections last until the end of the month so that's why they aren't deleted because if you still had what you need you can still use them for collection.

I farm cubics in open world about 2.5 hours a day give or take and I got roughly 200 reds through the 3 weeks  but tbh it just resulted in me finishing collection then getting a ton of phails and marks but I did get a few pieces of gear that I used for collection only 1 time was it for my class

Well I do not open world farm anymore, since I am done with cubics etc, but there is always one event item that is niche and doesn't want to drop. I ended up throwing away about 50 of each type in the end so I am sure that was nothing next to what other people have accumulated.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well I do not open world farm anymore, since I am done with cubics etc, but there is always one event item that is niche and doesn't want to drop. I ended up throwing away about 50 of each type in the end so I am sure that was nothing next to what other people have accumulated.

Yes the reds were the hard one but I am saying I got give or take 200 reds to make the items I was getting around 10 per 2.5hr farm

I did have 400-600 extra other colours

On 12/10/2020 at 2:13 PM, Rag-DN said:

You forgot to mention that the "Aion: Fragments of Time Event"  was ending. Will the Fragments be auto-deleted or do we toss them out manually?

Thanks for the pickup on that. I've cashed in my handful of reds and cleared some space. Pity the Bitterthorn weapon had a 3 day use by date.

Archived