Timeless Bugs?

Amarah-KT

Has anyone else experienced the bug where you cant use your skills and target people/mobs?  I had that happen to me tonight in timeless.  Its usually not a big deal unless youre on an instance map- then you have to run back.  For timeless they added that little map with portals so you can choose where to go back to between timeless and gelk.   Except tonight when I tried to temp log to fix my problem I got sent back to the obelisk in gelk so I lost all my souls.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Why is this even a thing @Kibbelz?   I am SOOOOOO FREAKING GLAD  I didnt turn in my pvp quest!!  Who made the decision to not let souls leave the area?   Ask them to come pvp me.

I've had this happen once after leaving  BE. Such an odd bug, I thought my keyboard was dying on me.

This has been mentioned on forums already, but If you ever need to "log out" in Timeless Terrace you need to force close your client from the task manager. This way you are forced in to TT limbo and can keep your souls for 3 hours.

It's not just a timeless bug. I had that happen to me in pve instances and in ing last patch. And in this patch I had it happen only once.

I reported it last patch on forums, was told to ticket, and I did w/e they asked and it seemed to stopped but then the problem came back with this patch.

There was also the bug that I had when last patch came out was I couldn't loot anything or interact with anything (NPC's etc). That never fixed itself and still happens to this day but more often in this patch. Support's solution didn't really help. Character screening and sheathing/unsheathing weapon doesn't fix it for me. I had to relog the entire client before I was able to loot and talk to NPC's. 

This bug happens usually if you get attacked or try to use a skill with a big animation while using an emote. It also can happen if you get knocked down/stunned right when your Transformation scroll get's updated by your auto buff pet. It's very annoying, some weeks I never have an issue with it, other times I feel like it happens every few minutes. 

How to fix it:  type /camp in game or go to char select screen. Sometimes being teleported by a SM helps also. I could see how this would be a problem in TT as if you go to char select it'll destroy your souls.... (Just also saying that whoever decided souls would be deleted was a not a player friendly Dev)

Archived