Siletium Fusion Agent renown needs 2.5 years for a full set.. is that right?

Wrathchild-KT

Ok, just reached lvl 5 renown in TT, than I realized you can only buy 1 per week,

A full set is 155,

Blue quests give you 16, 

There's 52,15 weeks in a year, 155-16/52,15 = 2,66.. 

I was freaking lucky and got all parts with rng boxes but tunic, so i'll have to wait 9 weeks to complete my last part, but imagine someone with bad luck that got nothing untill now.. What was the koreans thinking... 3 months it would be an ok timing for a full set, but 2.66 years.. rly?? what's the point?

36 minutes ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

Ok, just reached lvl 5 renown in TT, than I realized you can only buy 1 per week,

A full set is 155,

Blue quests give you 16, 

I was freaking lucky and got all parts with rng boxes but tunic, so i'll have to wait 9 weeks to complete my last part, but imagine someone with bad luck that got nothing untill now.. What was the koreans thinking... 3 months it would be an ok timing for a full set, but 2.66 years.. rly?? what's the point?

The problem is that you can get junk materials from those boxes too and also junk items for other classes that you have to enchant to use them for item collections to get +2 p.def or something.

It is every aspect of Aion combined into one, they literally distilled Aion's awful designs to create 7.7.

You have a shared map that is zerg infested, where you have to grind pve with elite mobs, hoping to get souls spawned, gather the souls and then gamble for an item that might be junk while you reroll it with hard earned AP.

I expect Aion 8.0 to make it possible if you fail to enchant an item you whole account gets deleted an a drone with a bomb sent to your home in real life.

3 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

A full set is 155,

Blue quests give you 16, 

That is NCWest's whole monetization scheme in Aion.  Make everything expensive and out of reach of the regular player with  absurd high failure rates for character progression while they add the desired items to the cash shop or behind gacha events so they can maximize their profits every quarter without investing much into it(new content).  They even do sneaky tactics like this on the cash shop.  Lets take this item (Flawless Manastone Socketing Supplement Selection Box) that is available on the cash shop for 480 ($6) Black Cloud Coin as an example. They purposely price this item at 480 instead of 400 because the player would have to purchase $10 worth of Black Cloud Coin instead of $6.  

Due to Coupon Collector's Problem, as you have already collected most of the Bitterthoorn pieces for your class from the random boxes, the remaining pieces for your classes will become harder and harder to collect because you will end up getting duplicate gear too (beside the wrong pieces too).

Save your orange reagents for the last few pieces

Archived