Concern about Solorius Shenanigans Event

Gallium-DN

Shenanigans indeed! During part of the event, Courier Shugos are supposed to be defeated to acquire Joyful Boxes. This sounds just like the two fiascos with the Pine Lover Moons and Candy Stations, where only so many will load at certain times and everyone will be fighting over them within your own faction.  NOT AGAIN! If this is indeed the case @Kibbelz and @Hime then this needs to be changed before it has a chance to take off on Wednesday. Make it so that the Courier Shugos loot drops can be shared by a group, like the [Event] Honey was from the Darus.

Really?? Making players to fight for loot, again? (I know that's not the intention, but it is what happens).

Also, I felt like mentioning this: 

After so many complaints about numerous things and so many promises that players' feedback would improve the game and events, this is the final event of the worst year ever.

IDK if this list was the original way part of the event was supposed to be, but I'm sharing it anyway. This is the list of items the npc was - apparently - supposed to sell for new event item (Melon):

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188120100/

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188120100

190095171[Event] Apostle's Transformation Contract (6 types)

190095170[Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types)

188074486[Event] Merirunrunerk's +12 Stigma Bundle

188074484[Event] Merirunrunerk's Extreme Armor Box

188074483[Event] Merirunrunerk's Extreme Weapon Box

188074485[Event] Merirunrunerk's Imbued Weapon Box

188074489[Event] Merirunrunerk's Minion Contract Bundle

188074487[Event] Merirunrunerk's Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone Bundle

188074488[Event] Merirunrunerk's Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle

188074482[Event] Merorinrinerk's Daevanion Skillbook Bundle

188074480[Event] Merorinrinerk's Gemstone Bundle

188074476[Event] Merorinrinerk's Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone Bundle

188074478[Event] Merorinrinerk's Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle

188074481[Event] Merorinrinerk's Runestone Bundle

188074475[Event] Merorinrinerk's Stigma Enchantment Stone Bundle

188074477[Event] Merorinrinerk's Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone Bundle (7 days)

188074479[Event] Merorinrinerk's Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle (7 days)

And fyi, improving the rewards of the previous event (that was absolutely 100% garbage), does not give you the right to nerf the new event rewards.

16 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Really?? Making players to fight for loot, again? (I know that's not the intention, but it is what happens).

*snip*

And fyi, improving the rewards of the previous event (that was absolutely 100% garbage), does not give you the right to nerf the new event rewards.

58600264.jpg

The only part we can agree sucks is the part that the shugos will spawn at certain times, will be a specific number and we will have to fight to get them against others.

In KT server I can already see the elyos zergs being in the Gelkmaros map with transformers to get the shugos, like it happened with pines.

The problem with competitive events is they turn ugly, like daeva dash where people use hacks and glitches to win.

21 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

190095171[Event] Apostle's Transformation Contract (6 types)  2,400

190095170[Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types) 1,400

188074486[Event] Merirunrunerk's +12 Stigma Bundle 600

188074484[Event] Merirunrunerk's Extreme Armor Box (Paragon Armor) 1,000

188074483[Event] Merirunrunerk's Extreme Weapon Box  (Paragon Weapon) 1,400

188074485[Event] Merirunrunerk's Imbued Weapon Box (Paralyze/Silence/Bind/Divine Weapon) 1,800

188074489[Event] Merirunrunerk's Minion Contract Bundle 1,400

188074487[Event] Merirunrunerk's Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone Bundle 300

188074488[Event] Merirunrunerk's Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle 300

188074482[Event] Merorinrinerk's Daevanion Skillbook Bundle 260

188074480[Event] Merorinrinerk's Gemstone Bundle 700

188074476[Event] Merorinrinerk's Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone Bundle 60

188074478[Event] Merorinrinerk's Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle 60

188074481[Event] Merorinrinerk's Runestone Bundle 700

188074475[Event] Merorinrinerk's Stigma Enchantment Stone Bundle 80 

188074477[Event] Merorinrinerk's Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone Bundle (7 days) 300

188074479[Event] Merorinrinerk's Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle (7 days) 300

Added EU Meloon Costs

30 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Also, I felt like mentioning this: 

After so many complaints about numerous things and so many promises that players' feedback would improve the game and events, this is the final event of the worst year ever.

IDK if this list was the original way part of the event was supposed to be, but I'm sharing it anyway. This is the list of items the npc was - apparently - supposed to sell for new event item (Melon):

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188120100/

190095171[Event] Apostle's Transformation Contract (6 types)

190095170[Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types)

188074486[Event] Merirunrunerk's +12 Stigma Bundle

188074484[Event] Merirunrunerk's Extreme Armor Box

188074483[Event] Merirunrunerk's Extreme Weapon Box

188074485[Event] Merirunrunerk's Imbued Weapon Box

188074489[Event] Merirunrunerk's Minion Contract Bundle

188074487[Event] Merirunrunerk's Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone Bundle

188074488[Event] Merirunrunerk's Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle

188074482[Event] Merorinrinerk's Daevanion Skillbook Bundle

188074480[Event] Merorinrinerk's Gemstone Bundle

188074476[Event] Merorinrinerk's Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone Bundle

188074478[Event] Merorinrinerk's Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle

188074481[Event] Merorinrinerk's Runestone Bundle

188074475[Event] Merorinrinerk's Stigma Enchantment Stone Bundle

188074477[Event] Merorinrinerk's Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone Bundle (7 days)

188074479[Event] Merorinrinerk's Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle (7 days)

If these were supposed to be the rewards for this event, then this is truly disappointing that they nerfed our rewards.... The imbued weapon box is something Iknow msot people would go for at least for the divine. The apostles would be great for those trying to finish collections. Just wow, why remove these rewards that many players have been asking for months now?

@Kibbelz
Dear CM, please hear our concerns and bring the issues on meeting today before event hits. This year was everything but good so far and the Event itself looks nice, but if the mechanics for loot will spread more toxicity among players (and everyone knows, that it's both sides) this will be trully the worst end of the Year (years)..

Shareable loot (the basic guaranteed one) not only for groups but ally/league, so ppl can gather together and cooperate rather than fight over each other.

I hope the reward table mentioned by @Unbuff-DN
is just wrong description by translation or overlooked listing. It's not free afk stuff, you have to put some effort to get some.

Please, look into it and reconsider your decisions (dev team work) before another flame wall hits the forums. People already posting in here, i ask everyone that can, bring up your concerns so they can do something.

Thank you and have a nice time 😊

19 minutes ago, AnyDaTech said:

@Kibbelz
Dear CM, please hear our concerns and bring the issues on meeting today before event hits. This year was everything but good so far and the Event itself looks nice, but if the mechanics for loot will spread more toxicity among players (and everyone knows, that it's both sides) this will be trully the worst end of the Year (years)..

Shareable loot (the basic guaranteed one) not only for groups but ally/league, so ppl can gather together and cooperate rather than fight over each other.

I hope the reward table mentioned by @Unbuff-DN
is just wrong description by translation or overlooked listing. It's not free afk stuff, you have to put some effort to get some.

Please, look into it and reconsider your decisions (dev team work) before another flame wall hits the forums. People already posting in here, i ask everyone that can, bring up your concerns so they can do something.

Thank you and have a nice time 😊

I just looked up the gemstone and runestone bundles. They only give normal gems/runes for 700 melons. Complete rubbish. They removed the ONLY worthwhile reward from the event which was the imbued weapon box for 1,800 melons.

Please @Kibbelz add the imbued weapon boxes back to the event before we get it. Why was it removed?

Seriously...all we wanted for Xmas was the snowball event... instead this seems like a rubbish event. Like others mentioned I can already tell it's gonna create kill stealing and player vs player mentality driving the community apart even more.  What's worse is we have a lot of none-Na players here, so having time-based spawns really hurts a large amount of players. These are the same issues we complain about with EVERY event you guys seem to host, so once again, we ask, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO US? 

@Loki @Kibbelz Here's some pro tips:

1st. Don't nerf rewards.
2nd. Any, and I do mean ANY, event that puts players against one another in the same faction, don't do them. We hate fighting with each other. Everyone gets angry, the more powerful players just get more powerful, and the weaker players rage quit. Unless it's shared loot, skip the event or do something else. 
3rd. Don't forget to put up the maintenance notes! 

3 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

Seriously...all we wanted for Xmas was the snowball event... instead this seems like a rubbish event. Like others mentioned I can already tell it's gonna create kill stealing and player vs player mentality driving the community apart even more.  What's worse is we have a lot of none-Na players here, so having time-based spawns really hurts a large amount of players. These are the same issues we complain about with EVERY event you guys seem to host, so once again, we ask, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO US? 

@Loki @Kibbelz Here's some pro tips:

1st. Don't nerf rewards.
2nd. Any, and I do mean ANY, event that puts players against one another in the same faction, don't do them. We hate fighting with each other. Everyone gets angry, the more powerful players just get more powerful, and the weaker players rage quit. Unless it's shared loot, skip the event or do something else. 
3rd. Don't forget to put up the maintenance notes! 

You can see in this summary Aion sales tanked in Q4 2019 compared to the previous 3 quarters, and the other NCsoft PC titles.

https://www.mmobomb.com/news/lineage-aion-guild-wars-2-blade-soul-took-dive-q4/

I suspect because the Aion devs have been pushing out  the wrong kind of updates putting players off the game.

The game Director needs to sit down and have a good hard look.

The player base knows what it likes and dislikes.

When countless people complain about the gear inequality gap widening,  perhaps it's time to pay attention.

When countless people complain about the poor event rewards,  perhaps it's time to pay attention.

When countless people complain about the excessive RNG failures of just about every aspect of the game,  perhaps it's time to pay attention.

41 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This event doesn't look terrible. I mean it's not Stormwing event obviously, but it's definitely not the worst we've had this year. It looks okay. Nothing to write home about, but not t.rash either.

It's not terrible, but the nerf was unnecessary, that's for sure.  It' might look okay to those who already have their Ultimate transformation and don't need the extra legendary contracts for future combinations. :'((

41 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This event doesn't look terrible. I mean it's not Stormwing event obviously, but it's definitely not the worst we've had this year. It looks okay. Nothing to write home about, but not t.rash either.

They keep nerfing the original rewards for crappy stuff on our region, how is that not terrible? @Kibbelz Listen to us for once, give us the original rewards. The same KR and EU have.

2 minutes ago, Hosie-KT said:

They keep nerfing the original rewards for crappy stuff on our region, how is that not terrible?

I guess I'm just apathetic at this point lel. /shrug

I agree that the nerfed reward sucks, but at least there are a variety of rewards in there instead of ancient manastones, including some rare, older skins.

43 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I guess I'm just apathetic at this point lel. /shrug

I agree that the nerfed reward sucks, but at least there are a variety of rewards in there instead of ancient manastones, including some rare, older skins.

The rewards kinda look like the updated version of the Daeva Dash NPC rewards, I am sure if we didn't complain about Daeva Dash's  random ancient manastone rewards etc (lol?) we would have had the same rewards in this event as well.

Archived