Clarification on Solorius Shenanigans?

Alyta-DN

So.. I've read this page over several times now. 
https://www.aiononline.com/news/solorius-shenanigans

All players will receive an [Event] Solorius Festival Gift Bundle each hour they remain logged in during the event. There is no daily limit.

Then, on December 25thonly, players will receive an [Event] Solorius Festival after staying logged in for 2 hours, once per account. Among other rewards, this bundle will provide a selection box containing your choice of brand new Cozy Solorius weapon skins.

There is only one listing of [Event] Solorius Festival put in the reward table. Is it the daily unlimited reward, or the special one time reward from the 25th?

Throughout the entire event, the following level 80+ instances will have double their normal number of entries. This double benefit will also apply to increased entries from the Prestige Pass.

Why is there no Hard Mode listed for Infernal Drakenspire Depths and Primeth's Forge ? They are level 80 too.

and last but not least...

How do we get these? There is no mention of them anywhere on the post.

- [Event] Happil's Gift

- [Event] Joyful Forest Popoku Outfit Bundle

- [Event] Happy Shugo Day Gift Bundle

Guess I'll have to do some searching. 

The
EU Event lists..

icon_item_sack_heart.png [
item:188074499] [Event] Gift Pack: Shugo's Lucky Day as their day to day reward. Linking that into the game gives us the name <[Event Happy Shugo Day Gift Bundle> from our table's listing.

icon_wrap_happy_box_01.png [item:188074292] [Event] Shugo's Lucky Day is their Christmas bundle.  Linking that into the game gives us the same name. The contents of the box suggests that it's the [Event] Solorius Festival from our table's listing. 

25 minutes ago, Alyta-DN said:

Guess I'll have to do some searching. 

The
EU Event lists..

icon_item_sack_heart.png [
item:188074499] [Event] Gift Pack: Shugo's Lucky Day as their day to day reward. Linking that into the game gives us the name <[Event Happy Shugo Day Gift Bundle> from our table's listing.

icon_wrap_happy_box_01.png [item:188074292] [Event] Shugo's Lucky Day is their Christmas bundle.  Linking that into the game gives us the same name. The contents of the box suggests that it's the [Event] Solorius Festival from our table's listing. 

Yeah, turns out we got nerfed melon rewards from the original Korea Event and the EU event. In addition they removed the ereshkigal contract from the red stocking for our event.

Just now, Pharoahra-DN said:

Yeah, turns out we got nerfed melon rewards from the original Korea Event and the EU event. In addition they removed the ereshkigal contract from the red stocking for our event.

I quoted and posted the Meloon coin amounts on the other forum thread. 

wow, i've checked and yes. EU got Ancient Contracts and Ereshkigal Contract on Red Stocking

not surprised we got a huge nerf on our version of this event.
But I wont complain - at all - because we having lots of good events at the same time

On 12/15/2020 at 1:13 AM, Alyta-DN said:

So.. I've read this page over several times now. 
https://www.aiononline.com/news/solorius-shenanigans

There is only one listing of [Event] Solorius Festival put in the reward table. Is it the daily unlimited reward, or the special one time reward from the 25th?

Why is there no Hard Mode listed for Infernal Drakenspire Depths and Primeth's Forge ? They are level 80 too.

and last but not least...

How do we get these? There is no mention of them anywhere on the post.

- [Event] Happil's Gift

- [Event] Joyful Forest Popoku Outfit Bundle

- [Event] Happy Shugo Day Gift Bundle

On 12/15/2020 at 12:45 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Thiiiiis. That is such a rare, well-loved skin.

On 12/15/2020 at 11:56 PM, Alyta-DN said:

Ya, the Denku outfit is so pretty~

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188074437

found the bundle that gives the Denku skin set, but the database don't say how to get it.

If you post the item link ingame you will find that its the same ID as "[Event] Joyful Forest Popoku Outfit Bundle" wich is in our version of the event

Archived