Jump to content
Forums

Clarification on Solorius Shenanigans?


Recommended Posts

So.. I've read this page over several times now. 
https://www.aiononline.com/news/solorius-shenanigans

 

Quote

All players will receive an [Event] Solorius Festival Gift Bundle each hour they remain logged in during the event. There is no daily limit.

Then, on December 25thonly, players will receive an [Event] Solorius Festival after staying logged in for 2 hours, once per account. Among other rewards, this bundle will provide a selection box containing your choice of brand new Cozy Solorius weapon skins.

There is only one listing of [Event] Solorius Festival put in the reward table. Is it the daily unlimited reward, or the special one time reward from the 25th?

 

Quote

Throughout the entire event, the following level 80+ instances will have double their normal number of entries. This double benefit will also apply to increased entries from the Prestige Pass.

Why is there no Hard Mode listed for Infernal Drakenspire Depths and Primeth's Forge ? They are level 80 too.

 

and last but not least...

 

How do we get these? There is no mention of them anywhere on the post.

 

- [Event] Happil's Gift

- [Event] Joyful Forest Popoku Outfit Bundle

 - [Event] Happy Shugo Day Gift Bundle

Edited by Alyta-DN
Added link to event page
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I'll have to do some searching. 

The
EU Event lists..

 icon_item_sack_heart.png [
item:188074499] [Event] Gift Pack: Shugo's Lucky Day as their day to day reward. Linking that into the game gives us the name <[Event Happy Shugo Day Gift Bundle> from our table's listing.

icon_wrap_happy_box_01.png [item:188074292] [Event] Shugo's Lucky Day is their Christmas bundle.  Linking that into the game gives us the same name. The contents of the box suggests that it's the [Event] Solorius Festival from our table's listing. 

 

 

Edited by Alyta-DN
Added links
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Alyta-DN said:

Guess I'll have to do some searching. 

The
EU Event lists..

 icon_item_sack_heart.png [
item:188074499] [Event] Gift Pack: Shugo's Lucky Day as their day to day reward. Linking that into the game gives us the name <[Event Happy Shugo Day Gift Bundle> from our table's listing.

icon_wrap_happy_box_01.png [item:188074292] [Event] Shugo's Lucky Day is their Christmas bundle.  Linking that into the game gives us the same name. The contents of the box suggests that it's the [Event] Solorius Festival from our table's listing. 

 

 

Yeah, turns out we got nerfed melon rewards from the original Korea Event and the EU event. In addition they removed the ereshkigal contract from the red stocking for our event.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pharoahra-DN said:

Yeah, turns out we got nerfed melon rewards from the original Korea Event and the EU event. In addition they removed the ereshkigal contract from the red stocking for our event.

I quoted and posted the Meloon coin amounts on the other forum thread. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, i've checked and yes. EU got Ancient Contracts and Ereshkigal Contract on Red Stocking

not surprised we got a huge nerf on our version of this event.
But I wont complain - at all - because we having lots of good events at the same time

On 12/15/2020 at 1:13 AM, Alyta-DN said:

So.. I've read this page over several times now. 
https://www.aiononline.com/news/solorius-shenanigans

 

There is only one listing of [Event] Solorius Festival put in the reward table. Is it the daily unlimited reward, or the special one time reward from the 25th?

 

Why is there no Hard Mode listed for Infernal Drakenspire Depths and Primeth's Forge ? They are level 80 too.

 

and last but not least...

 

How do we get these? There is no mention of them anywhere on the post.

 

- [Event] Happil's Gift

- [Event] Joyful Forest Popoku Outfit Bundle

 - [Event] Happy Shugo Day Gift Bundle

 

On 12/15/2020 at 12:45 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Thiiiiis. That is such a rare, well-loved skin.

 

On 12/15/2020 at 11:56 PM, Alyta-DN said:

Ya, the Denku outfit is so pretty~

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188074437

 

found the bundle that gives the Denku skin set, but the database don't say how to get it.

If you post the item link ingame you will find that its the same ID as "[Event] Joyful Forest Popoku Outfit Bundle" wich is in our version of the event

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...