Crucible Spire

Vessttemona-KT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magic damage godstone is needed, PVE attack and defence recommended. A 4 level difference means you deal 10% less damage, any additional levels between you and the mob if another 10% and passive evasion and magic resist rates apply regardless of how high your accuracy/ magical accuracy are.

Vengeful orb can be nullified by taking cover under a platform that is glowing blue on the top I believe. Range have this easier than melee.

I am a lvl 73 sorc with 800+ critical spell chance and rather good m.boost obviously (knowledge manastones) and I can't kill it, I saw the video above with that sorc and I just don't get it how he managed to do that dmg, I first died when the boss was 3/4 full HP. I know I didn't avoid all skill but when I tried I simply fell short of dmg.

I also did the trick with armor and potions and it kept mer alive but for the most part I can say that I will only be able to finish that boss when I am 75 with wind transform.

Also I don't care so much because the rewards aren't anything special, floor 36 is all I need to reach for rewards. But I do expect them to nerf it somehow just like they kinda nerf many instances late.

And what happens if you kill the boss and you still have entries, do you get to kill it again or can you choose to restart from floor 1?

1 minute ago, Arxaggelos-SL said:

I am a lvl 73 sorc with 800+ critical spell chance and rather good m.boost obviously (knowledge manastones) and I can't kill it, I saw the video above with that sorc and I just don't get it how he managed to do that dmg, I first died when the boss was 3/4 full HP. I know I didn't avoid all skill but when I tried I simply fell short of dmg.

I also did the trick with armor and potions and it kept mer alive but for the most part I can say that I will only be able to finish that boss when I am 75 with wind transform.

Also I don't care so much because the rewards aren't anything special, floor 36 is all I need to reach for rewards. But I do expect them to nerf it somehow just like they kinda nerf many instances late.

And what happens if you kill the boss and you still have entries, do you get to kill it again or can you choose to restart from floor 1?

The extra entries are more like extra chances to kill the boss. If you kill it at your first run, you can't run it anymore untill resset day. (Thats what a friend told me)

The only way I can see that this is doable without 75 xform is classes with high burst and constant dps like sorc/sin. Otherwise an xform is needed for all others because me as an AT even with 900 crit spell, almost 6k magic boost, I'm not able to down it in time (can only reach like 30% lol) 

Arzaggelos have you tried buffing yourself at max? UA HP, Pandemonium HP buff, etc etc?

Just try to avoid the damage reduction debuff, with that level and crit spell you should be able to do it!

Good luck! 

(PvE gear makes a difference aswell with that yummy % defense and the % attack on PvE)

1 hour ago, Arxaggelos-SL said:

I'm in full Apollon's gear +5 minus the earrings/necklace/helm. I have about 1700 attack, 1600 crit, and 4.6k accuracy, and still can only get modor down to about 15-20%. And that's with WoW on, using winter circle - blessing of wind - winter circle, power shards as well. Aside from getting 75 (I'm like 16.5% away...), I don't see how I can manage it. I heard on siel facebook that someone with a sophisticated + apollon staff did it. I have sophisticated + 75ap staff, so I don't know if it'd work or not for me. Or I just suck.

SM BornToOwn from Siel did it pretty fast. I men his pet took all the dmg, he just stood there for like half the time and dps the boss like there is no tomorrow, his pet did some dmg as well and took 90% of the dmg and that pet's HP wasn't moving much.

I think I did a wrong class choice at lvl 10 going on sorc.

Hit play button, it should take you straight to 36:00 minute where he is starting the final boss.

Just look at this, he was sitting in one spot and only had to move when the boss was 25% HP left or something. They need to remove SM class from game, they made them tanks, debufers, dps and self healers or something.

22 hours ago, Arxaggelos-SL said:

22 hours ago, Angina-SL said:

The extra entries are more like extra chances to kill the boss. If you kill it at your first run, you can't run it anymore untill resset day. (Thats what a friend told me)

It's a mix of both; if you kill Modor, you can reenter to make a better time in the competition rankings (which aren't working). You will get no rewards after the first kill, post weekly reset. After weekly reset, when you enter you can chose to restart from level 1 or jump to 40. The latter only gives you access to Modor and you will only get the rewards from level 40.

You either need better rotation or more PvE attack % to kill Modor; accessories and weapons help, PvE def % (armor + headgear) will help keep you alive without worrying as much about your HP. Aim for Cradle accessories and Frigida/Cradle weapon.

Ultimately your rotation will matter more than anything. I've been farming it on my cleric with 30s to spare with +15AP staff(DD combine I'm poor) + mostly Pure IS set +  4 Cradle accs (rings x2, belt, neck) as clerics don't benefit enough from Frigida/Apollon weps' PvE atk % to waste 15 omegas on it imo. Fully buff up, WoD, watch out for Vengeful Orb and drop everything- no xform needed unless you're extremely worried about your HP. For non-healers, having an empty set keybinded to use right after using a HP leech skill in-between Modor's auto-attacks will help lots, it'll fill your HP fully compared to only filling it by ~25%.

7 minutes ago, Andregark-IS said:

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GwNsZGQ2ByhwhXvVZFa-_XXxNTmUAXglzqWwiPxWtY8/edit#gid=0 Ctrl+F Modor, the last one. So capped at 3550.

Well that keeps reminding me to simply go to lvl 39 and leave. I literally used one entry to go to 40 lvl, didn't die this time but boss was at 1/3 HP. I left and I am going to leave my 4/5 entries as they are.

It is the rewards that don't worth even getting another set just to have a chance to kill it. I didn't know there were items that had pve dmg bonus. But whatever the case is, I will not do the last boss in my life unless they nerf the requirements or give worthy rewards..

On 8/11/2017 at 1:34 AM, XenXen-BR said:

The only way I can see that this is doable without 75 xform is classes with high burst and constant dps like sorc/sin. Otherwise an xform is needed for all others because me as an AT even with 900 crit spell, almost 6k magic boost, I'm not able to down it in time (can only reach like 30% lol) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg6LEoafMnA  , not only sin/sorc can do it , i did it with 25 second left this week on my 74 sw with 230 ping and my stats near the stats u mentioned .

Archived