Crucible Spire

Vessttemona-KT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Andregark-IS said:

It probably does, same as if you fuse 2 LvL 75 AP weapons you'll get the PvP % added from the augment

If it does, then I can see why he was able to finish the boss with 20s left. Plus if I were to get my hands on some apollon earrings/necklace or something with the percent attack, then it's GG.

On 8/10/2017 at 6:34 PM, XenXen-BR said:

The only way I can see that this is doable without 75 xform is classes with high burst and constant dps like sorc/sin. Otherwise an xform is needed for all others because me as an AT even with 900 crit spell, almost 6k magic boost, I'm not able to down it in time (can only reach like 30% lol) 

Modor is naturally resistant to level 75 elemental transformations.  So, Xforming isn't going to work, probably.  

I know Clerics, Chanters and Songweavers have no problems with Modor.  Neither do I, as an assassin.  

On 8/12/2017 at 4:35 PM, Lumin-IS said:

Modor is naturally resistant to level 75 elemental transformations.  So, Xforming isn't going to work, probably.  

I know Clerics, Chanters and Songweavers have no problems with Modor.  Neither do I, as an assassin.  

BEKOAzs.png Proven wrong?

Clerics don't have a problem with modor? Survival-wise yes, but dps-wise I am not that sure.

75 lvl wind form is very good since it is simply spammable and also the increased HP and regeneration is a good thing.

I as a sorcerer know I am not that good at weaving properly and avoiding dmg etc, so I could only bring modor down to 1/3 oh its HP and managed to survive with the armor trick.

Since the MB cap for Modor is really low, it's not hard to build a high crit spell build even with old 65 gear (so you can abuse ancient CS manastones, and you don't have to worry about exploding gear), even on low-enchanted archdaeva gear (since enchant stones hardly crit anymore) you can get good stats since prices of +4 ~ +6 manastones have gone down a lot thanks to luna weekly, upgraded CoE / AoE gear is dirp cheap cuz it drops like crazy (you can even settle for mythic AC since it's +5 by default), no excuse to have bad stats in this patch.

On my cler I run it with over 900 crit spell and I finish it with ~40 secs left (could have done 50 ~ 60secs left but ate some fears like a retard), and that's using AC gear with +4 stones and a +10 sophisticated weapon (+6 stones), nothing too fancy.

705,000,000 experience, 35,600,000 kinah, 150k ap and 1100 gp for the 40 floors in total (substract 80m exp, 3.800.000 kinah, 15k ap and 200gp if you don't kill last boss).

Also a lot of nice rewards like a bundle with 100 scrolls of choice (run, cast, atk speed & flight speed), 100 of both Recovery potions & Serums (Archdaeva ones), major minion contract, Spinel (medals), Archdaeva +7 & +8 manastones of choice (1 of each), a stigma, a mythical Indian and a box which contains either eternal grade blind, silence or paralyze godstone (illusion tho, I already broke 3 after patch, whoops)

I hope this encourages you to try it Nyali ;)

1 hour ago, Andregark-IS said:

705,000,000 experience, 35,600,000 kinah, 150k ap and 1100 gp for the 40 floors in total (substract 80m exp, 3.800.000 kinah, 15k ap and 200gp if you don't kill last boss).

Also a lot of nice rewards like a bundle with 100 scrolls of choice (run, cast, atk speed & flight speed), 100 of both Recovery potions & Serums (Archdaeva ones), major minion contract, Spinel (medals), Archdaeva +7 & +8 manastones of choice (1 of each), a stigma, a mythical Indian and a box which contains either eternal grade blind, silence or paralyze godstone (illusion tho, I already broke 3 after patch, whoops)

I hope this encourages you to try it Nyali ;)

Thankies for listing it up for me! <3 It's really not bad... Gosh! >.<

Lunatic Modor has approximately 650 strike resist, so you will need about 1150 crit strike to max out the crit rate at 50%.

Tested with my Chanter and giving him 857 crit strike for this test, I got the following results:

• Hits: 368
  • Crits: 82
  • Crit rate: 22.28%
  • Strike resist as calculated: 634

To be a little more conservative account for RNG variances, let's just round it up to 650 strike resist.

The above results were gathered using my own custom code (which uses the chatlog parsing engine from Aion Grind Meter) that can recognize the 2-strikes and 3-strikes as a single attack (ARM will recognize these attacks as 2 and 3 separate attacks respectively).

3 hours ago, Moomoomooo-SL said:

Lunatic Modor has approximately 650 strike resist, so you will need about 1150 crit strike to max out the crit rate at 50%.

Tested with my Chanter and giving him 857 crit strike for this test, I got the following results:

• Hits: 368
  • Crits: 82
  • Crit rate: 22.28%
  • Strike resist as calculated: 634

To be a little more conservative account for RNG variances, let's just round it up to 650 strike resist.

The above results were gathered using my own custom code (which uses the chatlog parsing engine from Aion Grind Meter) that can recognize the 2-strikes and 3-strikes as a single attack (ARM will recognize these attacks as 2 and 3 separate attacks respectively).

How come you didn't use the archdaeva upgrade for promise of earth and max it to +8, use it to buff yourself, then take the essence back to use it for stats or skill upgrades? I could almost do it on my level 71 chanter with this trick, with high level essence cores of course.

Never thought about maxing Promise of Earth, buff, then respec again. Gotta try it sometime next week (period between maintenance)

Captured a full run of my chanter today, before hearing about your trick. It will take a full night of sleep to upload...

40 minutes ago, Johngunmad-SL said:

How come you didn't use the archdaeva upgrade for promise of earth and max it to +8, use it to buff yourself, then take the essence back to use it for stats or skill upgrades? I could almost do it on my level 71 chanter with this trick, with high level essence cores of course.

Try again when you hit level 72. You only deal 90% damage against Modor (level 75) when you're 4 levels below her.

Archived