Jump to content
Forums

Restauration Tokens


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

What are you even on about? You do the 4 for the promotion and you get a guaranteed S rank. If you don't want to do the promotion save your fusion? You combine 4 and if you're lucky you get 2 S ranks, if you're not lucky 100% chance for one S rank. Why should they do restores?

No you got it wring, you forget a simple thing, combining 4x will make you eligible for an S-rank with 10 rolls to get the one you like by rng BUT that is the event.

Combining 4x might still give you back on A-rank minion because the combination failed, with tokens you could restore this and try again which is a game feature, not an event feature, with this token restriction you can't do it now.

***

So if you combine 4x and you get an S-rank by the combination then lucky you, but if you fail you cannot sue the tokens to restore and retry (irrelevant to the fact you are eligible fo the event already).

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2020 at 9:15 PM, awkward-DN said:

Almost as bad as these people with the Divine Protection buff from Solar + Lunar event who opened a Lunar box, handed in the quest, restored their box, crafted it into a Solar, opened the solar box and handed their quests in, then used a restoration token to sell the box.

source.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Easier to just make it 100% using 4 A's as a combine... but you know... logic.

It is actually better with this promotion, now we can combine 4x, still get an s-rank but we will still get rewarded another one from the promotion and we will have 10 rolls to try to gamble and get the one we want. So for some people ti is combine 4x and get 2x S-ranks (one from combine and one from promotion).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It is actually better with this promotion, now we can combine 4x, still get an s-rank but we will still get rewarded another one from the promotion and we will have 10 rolls to try to gamble and get the one we want. So for some people ti is combine 4x and get 2x S-ranks (one from combine and one from promotion).

So.. some gets 2 while some gets 1. Makes sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

So.. some gets 2 while some gets 1. Makes sense.

Yes because the combining outcome is irrelevant to the promotion itself. You might fail the 4x combine but you are still eligible for the promotion bonus. What sucks is that you cannot token the combination if you fail to retry and this is what people have been arguing here.

I am lucky I got an s-rank with the combination of 4x for the promotion, but I understand others that want to use a token for their failed combines.

As others stated, they should exclusively deny restoration for 2x combines for the duration of the event. If you combine 4x you are eligible, if you fail you will use a token and re-try. or they should make the promotion only for when you combine 4x and that is it. They didn't even include the 3x combine into this promotion event.

You cannot take advantage of the promotion event with 4x combines.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes because the combining outcome is irrelevant to the promotion itself. You might fail the 4x combine but you are still eligible for the promotion bonus. What sucks is that you cannot token the combination if you fail to retry and this is what people have been arguing here.

I am lucky I got an s-rank with the combination of 4x for the promotion, but I understand others that want to use a token for their failed combines.

As others stated, they should exclusively deny restoration for 2x combines for the duration of the event. If you combine 4x you are eligible, if you fail you will use a token and re-try. or they should make the promotion only for when you combine 4x and that is it. They didn't even include the 3x combine into this promotion event.

You cannot take advantage of the promotion event with 4x combines.

Er.. no? Because some are getting 2 S minions = SS in 7.7 while others are pitying their one because their rng sucks? And restoration works with 4 combines when it fails -> another useless A rank, (and restoring something thats is deliberate rather than a mistake is stupid policy) to get all their A minions back and an S. Easiest fix would have been to make it 4 = 100%. No one gets more, no one gets less. Sad to see progress only coming in through promotions rather than actual gameplay. Hilarious to see people QQing about not getting an ult transform they want while already having one, yet theres people playing w/o any playing since 6.0. That chart that was made addressing problems in NA, wasn't rng #1? Someone getting more/ or less for the SAME EFFORT not a problem?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Er.. no? Because some are getting 2 S minions = SS in 7.7 while others are pitying their one because their rng sucks? And restoration works with 4 combines when it fails -> another useless A rank, (and restoring something thats is deliberate rather than a mistake is stupid policy) to get all their A minions back and an S. Easiest fix would have been to make it 4 = 100%. No one gets more, no one gets less. Sad to see progress only coming in through promotions rather than actual gameplay. Hilarious to see people QQing about not getting an ult transform they want while already having one, yet theres people playing w/o any playing since 6.0. That chart that was made addressing problems in NA, wasn't rng #1? Someone getting more/ or less for the SAME EFFORT not a problem?

Restoring a failed minion combination is a game feature that is disabled only during this event, after that it will be available again.

Effectively they are putting a promotion now but deprive players form a basic game feature. Some people kept their tokens for these minion combinations specifically and now their tokens will go to waste because they cannot use them.

Lastly they disabled this feature exclusively so people cannot take advantage of the promotion by having only 2x a-rank minions (combine 2x, restore, combine 2x, restore, combine 2x = eligible). So if they wanted to opt this abuse out, they should have disabled the 2x minion restorations for the duration of the event only.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Restoring a failed minion combination is a game feature that is disabled only during this event, after that it will be available again.

Effectively they are putting a promotion now but deprive players form a basic game feature. Some people kept their tokens for these minion combinations specifically and now their tokens will go to waste because they cannot use them.

Lastly they disabled this feature exclusively so people cannot take advantage of the promotion by having only 2x a-rank minions (combine 2x, restore, combine 2x, restore, combine 2x = eligible). So if they wanted to opt this abuse out, they should have disabled the 2x minion restorations for the duration of the event only.

After scrolling through the thread, there isn't any one talking about restoring x2 combine except you. I see 2 talking about 4x. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

After scrolling through the thread, there isn't any one talking about restoring x2 combine except you. I see 2 talking about 4x. 

There were other threads about this too. The reason they stopped the minion combination restorations is because people with 2x a-ranks would have been to still claim an s-rank by the promotion. Because if you have 4x already then you can do it the legal way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...