Contaminated Underpath

Jozepy-DN

when poor development and coding show....any of these couldve rendered a different outcome if coded correctly. please fix soon!

4th skill will complete despite cancelling it and skill bar not complete

rejuv fountain will not restore life sometimes, you have to jump in and jump out again sometimes repeatedly for it to work this after it has fully spawned

boss able to hit from way out of range despite being out of the gm issued 50% cast range

boss will remain on gate near gate death even if targetted on player (which is confusing and fishy)

the 'no-go' zone ahead of the gates is not well defined and a player can be just outside of it getting hit

guards will randomly not target enemies attacking gate and act as if no one is there despite many enemies there.

• 2 weeks later...

no shade intended but in order to address these you would have to try and recreate them and look for them which most players dont

most blame lag or just dont see it...you probly did have one of these issues just didnt occur to you at the time..

i just fail to understand how these can be recreated on different computers w different gpus and different connections with same result...

On 10/20/2017 at 1:01 PM, 66s9DE91-DN said:

the 'no-go' zone ahead of the gates is not well defined and a player can be just outside of it getting hit

This is the only one from your list I've ever experienced. Even so, I feel like it's intentional. I don't think NCsoft MEANT to define it very well. It's just part of the instance's dynamics.

On 21.10.2017 at 4:01 AM, 66s9DE91-DN said:

guards will randomly not target enemies attacking gate and act as if no one is there despite many enemies there.

Happening same with cannons, othen with area cannon and on 3'd wave, but on boss cannons works fine always. So if cannons works fine on 3'd wave I hit S without problems and if not then it's ended with A sometimes.

Archived