Jump to content
Forums

Another day of NC rewarding third party program users


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

perfect, thanks for answering @Kibbelz. then, there is no discussion, if it cannot be modified .. it must be eliminated. 🙃

Since NC like players who use hacks and bots, then the reasobable fix should be 1 - Make the purchase limit account locked 2 - Make possible to EVERYONE buy all the itens from the stock This w

Nah, I've had the first weapon in my inventory since February, it''s failed upgrading 3 times already. I'm ready to finish it -- everyone gets the chance to try, and I probably will miss it several times. We have until mid-January, it's day 5 -- people need to chill.

Instead, maybe people could just work together and actually try to get the various World Bosses, maybe everyone can get these weapons without needing an event...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gregg-DN said:

Just because YOU aren't the one getting it, doesn't always mean hackers/cheaters are -- regardless of how big an issue that is in Aion these days.

problem is plebs think if we ban everyone that uses scripts suddenly everyone will get their rewards, NO, the problem is the stock, instead of making QQ post we should force ncsoft to rework this event and remove the pucharse limit also let us use the  Combat Support System then bots wont have a unfair advantage

Link to post
Share on other sites

in the hypothetical case that ncsoft bans scripts people with the lowest ms will always win the rewards and guess what? they will not stop. the same ppl gonna take the rewards every day
how to fix this:
- make Combat Support system available for NA(then bots wont have the advantage of farm 24/7 without effort)
- increase the cost of each reward x10 times
- remove the purchase limit

Great everyone will be happy at least most of us

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Loki So tonight I got the shugo targetted and talked to him the instant he spawned. The item was already sold out. You can't tell me that isn't script work. Human reaction time is NOT that fast when you add together multiple clicks and ping times even with the lowest of ping times. 

Edited by Pharoahra-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kibbelz @Loki

Days 4 
I wish those GM will be distancing and doing lockout so maybe they could work on they game and fix they shit.... 
A other day in the history of aion getting our game destroyed by bots and hacker ....
Still no change main town full of bots taking snow balls killing broker ....
Still not able get any item from tthat event cause script who are sell online beat us ....

Do you think we will get 1 reply from someone who work in that office or they all in vacation !?!?!?!?

giphy.gif

^GM staff right now during the time scripter and hacker kill the game ....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Since NC like players who use hacks and bots, then the reasobable fix should be

1 - Make the purchase limit account locked
2 - Make possible to EVERYONE buy all the itens from the stock

This would make the event rewarding for everyone who lost hours farming the meloons (Bots still gonna have advantage but who the f*ck care at this point? legit players already been prejudiced)

Make everyone have 1 Paragon Weapon or 1 Imbued weapon will NOT break the game, since they only really worthable to use when enchanted to the max potential

1 apostle transformation and 1 legendary? We have like 2 or 3 years of legendary transformations.. this will not unbalance the playerbase

@Kibbelz

Also, the staff is going 100% against their own decision of making the game more friendly to everyone.. this events put the players face to face against:

- Hackers
- RNG
- Failuring
- Waste of hours of playing

Also, u only can get anything if u like have one of the following or all of them:

- Good Ping
- Good PC
- Ice Cream

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

@Loki So tonight I got the shugo targetted and talked to him the instant he spawned. The item was already sold out. You can't tell me that isn't script work. Human reaction time is NOT that fast when you add together multiple clicks and ping times even with the lowest of ping times. 

Human reaction time is that fast. Sorry.

10 hours ago, mdjfb-KT said:

It's human power vs software power, sounds cyperpunk 

 

Can you actually find a way to just reward the legit player?...

 

I feel very rewarded, except for the 4th fail on trying to upgrade.

10 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Kibbelz @Loki

Days 4 
I wish those GM will be distancing and doing lockout so maybe they could work on they game and fix they shit.... 
A other day in the history of aion getting our game destroyed by bots and hacker ....
Still no change main town full of bots taking snow balls killing broker ....
Still not able get any item from tthat event cause script who are sell online beat us ....

Do you think we will get 1 reply from someone who work in that office or they all in vacation !?!?!?!?

giphy.gif

^GM staff right now during the time scripter and hacker kill the game ....

For point #1 -- People have lives outside of this game, even the GMs/devs.

#2 -- Bots and hackers are a problem, sure. But they didn't get the weapon last night.

#4 -- You got the first day weapon, what are you talking about "still not able to get anything"? And a human beat you, I did, again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

at least where you play, you only compete against other players and ice cream users I play from Brazil I still have to compete against high ping(200 without reducer like exit lag and 140 with reducer) to try to buy something, 

even if I click before, my click comes out afterwards, there is no competition

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kibbelz @Loki 

Hope you reconsider how you are including the content, because at this time those who have problems with the schedule or who have high ping will not have the same opportunities as the other players.  Its very frustrating to know my chances to buy an item with 150 ping are close to 0%. And of course, completely discouraging not to have any kind of response from you explaining what is the meaning of an event that does not guarantee opportunities for everyone equally.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone.

It's debatable whether I "should" reply here, but in the interest of transparency we'll just do it

First: THANK YOU for pointing all this out. I see a few common threads of import here including bot issues, and the need to develop an event-structure that is resistant to emergent problems/flaws/exploits. There seems to be some debate as the "primary" issue atm, but in either case I think both are valid here.

I say replying might not be "the best" choice atm because I'm not sure there's much we can do on this instance. In many cases we see hotfixes to resolve issues, but after convening with the Game Team it seems this is not something we can adjust at the moment.

Not the best news, but I wanted you to know you're heard and that we're going to try to look at this instance and see what we can improve from it. Sorry to not have better news in this particular case. Still wishing you all a nice holiday season.

Thank you

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone.

It's debatable whether I "should" reply here, but in the interest of transparency we'll just do it

First: THANK YOU for pointing all this out. I see a few common threads of import here including bot issues, and the need to develop an event-structure that is resistant to emergent problems/flaws/exploits. There seems to be some debate as the "primary" issue atm, but in either case I think both are valid here.

I say replying might not be "the best" choice atm because I'm not sure there's much we can do on this instance. In many cases we see hotfixes to resolve issues, but after convening with the Game Team it seems this is not something we can adjust at the moment.

Not the best news, but I wanted you to know you're heard and that we're going to try to look at this instance and see what we can improve from it. Sorry to not have better news in this particular case. Still wishing you all a nice holiday season.

Thank you

 

Any way you can prevent the same person from getting the items tonight and for the remainder of the event? over and over and over again...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone.

It's debatable whether I "should" reply here, but in the interest of transparency we'll just do it

First: THANK YOU for pointing all this out. I see a few common threads of import here including bot issues, and the need to develop an event-structure that is resistant to emergent problems/flaws/exploits. There seems to be some debate as the "primary" issue atm, but in either case I think both are valid here.

I say replying might not be "the best" choice atm because I'm not sure there's much we can do on this instance. In many cases we see hotfixes to resolve issues, but after convening with the Game Team it seems this is not something we can adjust at the moment.

Not the best news, but I wanted you to know you're heard and that we're going to try to look at this instance and see what we can improve from it. Sorry to not have better news in this particular case. Still wishing you all a nice holiday season.

Thank you

 

Hear me out on this @Kibbelz.  Why not create a survey 1 per account and put in that survey everything that is only one person can buy?  Allow the user to select just one of those.  So they can only get one thing and one thing only Imbued Wep, Legendary Transform, APostle transform etc.  That way people could actually get something they wanted.  Can leave the npc's up but at least gives others a shot at getting one thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone.

It's debatable whether I "should" reply here, but in the interest of transparency we'll just do it

First: THANK YOU for pointing all this out. I see a few common threads of import here including bot issues, and the need to develop an event-structure that is resistant to emergent problems/flaws/exploits. There seems to be some debate as the "primary" issue atm, but in either case I think both are valid here.

I say replying might not be "the best" choice atm because I'm not sure there's much we can do on this instance. In many cases we see hotfixes to resolve issues, but after convening with the Game Team it seems this is not something we can adjust at the moment.

Not the best news, but I wanted you to know you're heard and that we're going to try to look at this instance and see what we can improve from it. Sorry to not have better news in this particular case. Still wishing you all a nice holiday season.

Thank you

 

IMO the easiest way to solve this is to set the personal limit to ONCE PER EVENT so other people can have chance.

@Kibbelz How does it sound?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kazzer-KT said:

perfect, thanks for answering @Kibbelz.
then, there is no discussion, if it cannot be modified .. it must be eliminated. 🙃

agree! 


This event should be the best event of the year. It must be fair and friendly to all players.
Our community is very happy guys! 
"Merry Xmas!" 👌

Edited by Alexx-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...