Forums

WHAT IS THIS LAG

Devil-KT

2 hours ago, Devil-KT said:

Seriously its been 3 days of this insane lag and I can't do anything. =( I can't be the only one who is dealing with this it makes the game completely unplayable.  Someone help me!

The server has gone offline like 5 times already since Wednesday so it is defo not only you.

My ping was even worse than usual yesterday. It's been bad ever since they moved the servers, but yeah. I was in Timeless Terrace with 500+ ping. Obviously that's terrible, but I was able to slowly kill mobs. But pvping? Naaaah impossible with that ping. There was an SM that attacked me, and I was resisting like 25% of their skills, but I still had to watch myself slowly die because my skills were so delayed with my ping. Feelsbadman.jpg 😂 I feel so excited when my ping is only 100... which sucks considering my ping used to be 20.

31 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

My ping was even worse than usual yesterday. It's been bad ever since they moved the servers, but yeah. I was in Timeless Terrace with 500+ ping. Obviously that's terrible, but I was able to slowly kill mobs. But pvping? Naaaah impossible with that ping. There was an SM that attacked me, and I was resisting like 25% of their skills, but I still had to watch myself slowly die because my skills were so delayed with my ping. Feelsbadman.jpg 😂 I feel so excited when my ping is only 100... which sucks considering my ping used to be 20.

That new location made my ping drop almost in half for a few days and then it jumped back to normal or even double

I went from a steady 250 ping without ping reduction (190 with ping reduction) to a 90~110 without ping reduction service (didn't try any service since I am not throwing a single dime on the game for the last 2~3 months). I was happy.

But now my ping gets even 500 or 600 at some days. It looks like hit or miss with them.

Archived