Weekly Server Maintenance - December 23, 2020

Arctic

On 12/25 you will loose all your Brazilian customers to a serious 4.x server, including me, do you know why? Because you are not listening to the players.

Aion’s pve has always been bad, people enjoy this game because of pvp, wich now is  not fun. It’s Impossible to pvp against a vandal/sin with +5 atk runes and no animation, to get things worse most of them are running in ulti transform and rank S minions, I’m full bitterhorn +15 and still getting 1 shotted.

What you pretend from GMs when they say you "on internet you have mpre another games waiting for you"  they dont want make changes on this game or restore some thinks that make better the game more thinks are untrade into ware account we need retore personal broker but they will never will understand this they onli know say we cant do changes on the game this is NA not korea they can ask to make this changes but they dont want do this

1 minute ago, Valedia-DN said:

Please remove the snowball event completely cuz opening 25 and not getting at least 3 prism out of 25 is not ok...

Thats the only one that is at least worth doing something for at the moment

@Kibbelz @Loki Someone else has probably already referred to this but I'll say it just in case. Last maintenance  you guys brought back the morphing recipes for crafting enchantment stones, but those recipes need the old materials, legendary guiding stones, ultimate guiding stones. On the aetherforge menu there is no option to convert the new materials - legendary magic crystal, ultimate magic crystal, ancient magic crystal into the old ones referred above. Please fix this soon, thank you

15 minutes ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

Why do you think they sell 50 snowballs in BCM? It’s well know 50 balls = 1 prism, its always been.

ok granted i get that but even with the very slim chance u get 1 prism out of 25 sball, ncsoft must agree that theres too many rubbish rewards contained within the prism...

To ensure that future events receive fair participation from all players, most event items will be deleted upon the event’s conclusion. When Frozen Magic concludes on January 13, we will be deleting the following items:

+1 – +10 Snowballs, except those purchased from the Black Cloud Marketplace (and subsequently enchanted).

Wintry Coin

[Event] Snowflake Crystal

[Event] Icy Shard

[Event] Broken Snow Bundle

[Event] Crushed Snow Bundle

[Event] Noble Melted Bundle

[Event] Brilliant Ice Prism

so you mean to tell me that y'all gonna take away our wintry coins to level the playing field for those who didnt want or was able to or even care to participate...i get upset cuz theres nothing i can do in the hopes of shutting this game down cuz its criminal at best...ncsoft, y'all are criminals and i blame the community members y'all already have locked away in your pockets...this community does nothing!

2 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

On 12/25 you will loose all your Brazilian customers to a serious 4.x server, including me, do you know why? Because you are not listening to the players.

Aion’s pve has always been bad, people enjoy this game because of pvp, wich now is  not fun. It’s Impossible to pvp against a vandal/sin with +5 atk runes and no animation, to get things worse most of them are running in ulti transform and rank S minions, I’m full bitterhorn +15 and still getting 1 shotted.

I agree. I am one of Brazilians who will not spend more time playing NC's Aion.

This event was a full piece of Nyerk, how can they give only 1 item for a FULL SERVER? How can NC doesnt care about hacking and Botting and Cheating? W** is this? 
NC should learn with bigger companies, and BAN HAMMER on all hackers without mercy.

I was being awaken till late to try at least a +12 Stigma, and before the NPC appears, 6 packs of Stigmas are GONE. Scripts everywhere, hackers are the owner of this server.

@Kibbelz You guys doesnt care about players complaining about scripters/hackers taking ALL the event stuffs, you guys dont give a nyerk to your players. Even when everyone is yelling "SCRIPTERS AND HACKERS ARE NOT ALLOWING HONEST PLAYERS TO BUY ANYTHING ON NPCS", you guys are pretending not seeing it. Well... Merry X-mas to NC, and good bye for a game that i played for around 11 Years. I am leaving to a serious 4.x game server, with a staff who realy does care with their players.

3 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

To ensure that future events receive fair participation from all players, most event items will be deleted upon the event’s conclusion. When Frozen Magic concludes on January 13, we will be deleting the following items:

+1 – +10 Snowballs, except those purchased from the Black Cloud Marketplace (and subsequently enchanted).

so you mean to tell me that y'all gonna take away our wintry coins to level the playing field for those who didnt want or was able to or even care to participate...i get upset cuz theres nothing i can do in the hopes of shutting this game down cuz its criminal at best...ncsoft, y'all are criminals and i blame the community members y'all already have locked away in your pockets...this community does nothing!

I totally agree with you on this one. They should never deleted previous event items that is also currency. what about my +10 snowballs that I want to sell? do I have to use them before they get deleted?

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I totally agree with you on this one. They should never deleted previous event items that is also currency. what about my +10 snowballs that I want to sell? do I have to use them before they get deleted?

they've been cheating the heck out of ppl for years now with this lil secret scam of theirs that not many ppl seem to notice or probably dont see much or any importance in it...seriously y'all should really focus on this thread...

another point id like to make is why didnt we get the option to chose between the casting and attack speed ranger mouse keyboard legendary when it was a 1 time key thing again cuz as a ranger I DO NOT CARE FOR CASTING SPEED...WHEN ITS A 1 TIME KEY PER ACCOUNT KINDA DEAL YALL NEED TO GIVE US THE OPTION TO CHOOSE AND STOP THINKING YALL SLICK CUZ THE VALEDIA IS HERE AND I WILL CALL YALL OUT ON YOUR BS NCSOFT...

Just wanted to say Christmas should be a fun and festive time of the year, a time when players come together to share in fat loot and have fun...instead NCsoft threw a knife at our feet and said, "Last one alive wins everything!"  These events are brutally tearing apart the faction and legions. Not a single night has gone by since the events started that a fight hasn't broken out either in lfg, say chag, legion chat or on the forums about players of the same faction screaming at each other. This is such a mess.

Seriously @Loki @Kibbelz you guys can't say, "Happy Holidays, we know your not happy and these events and how they pit you all against each other and go against everything our main dev team claim they wanted to avoid just a few months ago but have fun!" then just leave us like this. It's such a slap in the face. I'm not renewing my Prestige nor am I spending another dime on the game until you guys get this rubbish fixed.  I don't like being a nyerk in game to other players to get ahead, but that's exactly what this event promotes. SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Archived