Weekly Server Maintenance - December 23, 2020

Arctic

not when you open 75 snow ball and u dont get a single prism it is not...the best events honestly are the ones of old and i know this snow ball is one of the old ones but it needs to go a long with afk ones...we need grinding events with worth while rewards and not these rng based with very low chances of getting anything...look at the ranger keyboard transformation that grants 1 key since its a 1 time deal so why wasnt it an option between the casting and attacking one when the pixel and vampire are much stronger in every way but as  a ranger their dumb ass rng give me casting for a 1 time item and not an option? all 1 time should be optional choice...

at least if we only gonna get 1 prism out of 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 snow balls, give us the option to pick the reward we want out of it and since ppl will abuse this option just make the selectable reward claimable once per toon on the same account and untradable...ncsoft yall have a very bad designers or w/e it takes to make a game working for yall...bottom line is and i dont speak for all but i and whom ever else wish to agree can do so but all in all we want option of choice n not option of this dumbass shit yall call R N G... while at it please go into my account and remove that stupid ugly ass keyboard ranger from my list of legendary xforms cuz i dont want it n damn sure wont be using it at all...

45 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

not when you open 75 snow ball and u dont get a single prism it is not...the best events honestly are the ones of old and i know this snow ball is one of the old ones but it needs to go a long with afk ones...we need grinding events with worth while rewards and not these rng based with very low chances of getting anything...look at the ranger keyboard transformation that grants 1 key since its a 1 time deal so why wasnt it an option between the casting and attacking one when the pixel and vampire are much stronger in every way but as  a ranger their dumb ass rng give me casting for a 1 time item and not an option? all 1 time should be optional choice...

Yes the RNG is what you are after, other than that it is a simple click-to-get event that is also alt friendly and you can give any +10 snowball to your main since the prisms are brokerable.

look i have 16 toons and my very first was my ranger so needless to say i play ranger mostly so based on that alone i dont care for any reward  via transform that has cast speed as the casting classes i have are all secondary so ncsoft need to stop their bs rng with these xforms and let ppl play their main of choice and not be forced to play based on what they get due to rng cuz if u have some one who main a glad and they went for a specific xform n ncsoft's rng give them casting speed, guess what that glad may be forced to do? hate having to now leave their glad n play a casting class or leave the game...what these jackasses need to do if anything is just put casting and attacking speed along with all the base stats on all the xforms and that would infact solve the problem of which xform this dumbass rng gives us...ncsoft, learn to think before you move and twice before you act...i dont have faith that you would understand what that means...

7 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

another 25 snow ball and not 1 prism so this is me giving my word that i will not open 1 more snow ball until they have ulti selection or we are able to pick our reward from the prism itself...too hell with you and your bs ass events ncsoft...phuck you!

Yeah, I have opened about 100 maybe more, and the RNG is crap, I think a +9 is best I got to. They have been running snowball for many years and I have always had several +10s in the past. There is little point running an event were almost everyone fails, where is the "Xmax cheer" in that?

KIBBELZ YOU OR SOME OTHER GM NEED TO PM RIGHT NOW CUZ THIS BULL SHIT YALL GOING ON WITH HAS GOT TO STOP...I ESSENCETAPP 900 DAMN MATS FOR A RENOWN QUEST AND YALL GONNA TAKE AWAY THE ENTIRE 5%  AND THESE DAMN RENOWN QUEST ARENT EVEN DAILY BUT INSTEAD I HAVE TO WAIT AN ENTIRE WEEK UNTIL I CAN DO THE DAMN CAMPS AGAIN...YALL AINT SHIT! EVEN YA DOG AINT SHIT!

Archived