Purchase History on BCM?

Arhangelos

Is it possible to see that? I keep coming every day to purchase another Breath of Transformation, I forgot to write down when I bought it last time so I am not sure when the 30 days pass.

There are a few more things I would like to see the purchase history but it seems it is nowhere on the account transaction history (it only has the nc codes purchased)

11 hours ago, 5s2C40D6-DN said:

pretty sure it resets the 1st of every month, so you can buy it for example 12/31 and buy again the next day.

Oh I had the feeling it has something like a timer, in this case it is even better, I do not have to think of when I lastly purchased it.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Oh I had the feeling it has something like a timer, in this case it is even better, I do not have to think of when I lastly purchased it.

The breath of transformation is reset every calendar month so if you are not sure whether you bought it in December, just try to buy it again and if you can’t that means you can do it after 1st of January. That’s how I make sure I didn’t miss one. Also there is a purchase records from BCM available on the website when you login. Go to My Account -> Transactions -> Virtual Currency Spent. It displays even 0 coins transactions. Hope you find that useful ^^

PS and Happy Christmas :D

5 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

The breath of transformation is reset every calendar month so if you are not sure whether you bought it in December, just try to buy it again and if you can’t that means you can do it after 1st of January. That’s how I make sure I didn’t miss one. Also there is a purchase records from BCM available on the website when you login. Go to My Account -> Transactions -> Virtual Currency Spent. It displays even 0 coins transactions. Hope you find that useful ^^

PS and Happy Christmas :D

Thanks, it is good to know it is per month, this way you don't have to be precei when you buy it to not lose days.

Happy holidays.

Archived