MechEagle being honest

Matheus-DN

13 minutes ago, MountBreaker said:

225801.jpg So if this PC can't handle DUAL BOXING... I don't know, but 12 boxing maybe it can't.

When I first saw your video, I figured the explanation was that his PC could handle Sandboxie- but nah you legit just transcribed it wrong and are trying to be scummy. Nice.

If we listen to the clip instead of watching/reading it, we can hear him clearly talking about how he doesn't understand why his camera lags while he is dual boxing (I wouldn't understand either since his machine seems pretty beefy, but streaming just be like that I guess) and that's why he is setting up a second PC to run Lunas for kinah.

8 minutes ago, MountBreaker said:

225801.jpg So if this PC can't handle DUAL BOXING... I don't know, but 12 boxing maybe it can't.

He specifically says that when dual boxing + streaming his camera starts lagging; this is pretty unsurprising given it would be 2x terribly optimized games running in highly populated moving areas (luna in one client, active content in the other) + a HD Cam stream being received *and* transmitted via livestream + video feed... doesn't matter how fancy his GPU is or that he has a couple m.2 storage drives, his CPU is still chewing a bunch of CPU-intensive tasks and camera lag is a pretty common symptom of this.

Like the post above, it's not as though I am defending anyone here I'm just saying this video is purposely deceiving. Subtitling a video incorrectly is one of the easiest ways to change how our brains hear something -- it's the basis of all those optical-audio illusions

So basicly for people who wonder why matheus mad cause a week ago i did a post on forum exposing people who hack and bots and his name end up in the list 

here the post on the forum if you want enjoy it : 

So now that he salty he try do a editing of one of my stream where i say i dont stream much cause i dont like do dual box on my pc and stream same time...

saying: ( i get lag spike on my camera when i dual box , dont know why when i run 2 account its happening.)

Just other time for you Bro. Nice flying hack Matheus pro stuff !

WwafAh5.png

mKhGGTl.gif

9 hours ago, Bjorn-DN said:

1 - Matheus need to learn how to hear english
2 - Mecheagle need to improve his terrible accent
Extra - Matheus need to stop using hacks and bringing shame to himself

I am going to be honest, I didn't hear "dual box" or "twelve box" myself at all since English is not my native language either. I never gave much attention to that video as "proof".

But since we need a resolution for this issue:

On 12/28/2020 at 7:31 PM, MechEagIe-DN said:

So basicly for people who wonder why matheus mad cause a week ago i did a post on forum exposing people who hack and bots and his name end up in the list 

here the post on the forum if you want enjoy it : 

So now that he salty he try do a editing of one of my stream where i say i dont stream much cause i dont like do dual box on my pc and stream same time...

saying: ( i get lag spike on my camera when i dual box , dont know why when i run 2 account its happening.)

Just other time for you Bro. Nice flying hack Matheus pro stuff !

WwafAh5.png

I'm just curious how we know he was hacking here? Is it because there are hardly any heals and a fight like this should require way more? Was everyone in this group hacking? Sorry, I'm pretty newly returned and just don't know what I'm looking for here, generally curious.

2 hours ago, Flatten-KT said:

I'm just curious how we know he was hacking here? Is it because there are hardly any heals and a fight like this should require way more? Was everyone in this group hacking? Sorry, I'm pretty newly returned and just don't know what I'm looking for here, generally curious.

First off, welcome back to Aion! ☺️

So we know hacks were involved because PF Hard Mode has been the hardest endgame instance in Aion for several patches now (except for perhaps the newest instance, Altar of Gales) and across the whole playerbase, only a few groups can complete it. Like endgame PvE in the past, it's mechanic-heavy and requires a group that's coordinated and geared to the teeth. In this particular case, you can also view everyone's skill rotations on the DPS meter's site and see that no heals were cast- iirc the lone 26k heal came from potions. (And the fact that they ran with only one Ultimate transformed player in the group is a bit suspect as well, tbh.) Presumably the whole team just hovers around the ceiling so they don't take any damage, and go pew pew. 

Hey guys I'v learned a lot of things  in this  post... @MechEagIe-DN @AriaTheMelodious-DN @Haniya-DN @Bjorn-DN

1.  I need to buy 2 strong PCs to do a simple "TUAL BOX", yeah! you got what i mean.
  2. Bjorn like suck GRINGOS nyerk.
    2. No one gives a nyerk to you Bjorn.
  3. MechEagle still xenophobic.
  4. Everyone who understood "DUAL" rather than "TWELVE" is deaf.

Matheus tyvm for sharing this video with us. Please teach me how to bug Frigida! 🤑

10 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

First off, welcome back to Aion! ☺️

So we know hacks were involved because PF Hard Mode has been the hardest endgame instance in Aion for several patches now (except for perhaps the newest instance, Altar of Gales) and across the whole playerbase, only a few groups can complete it. Like endgame PvE in the past, it's mechanic-heavy and requires a group that's coordinated and geared to the teeth. In this particular case, you can also view everyone's skill rotations on the DPS meter's site and see that no heals were cast- iirc the lone 26k heal came from potions. (And the fact that they ran with only one Ultimate transformed player in the group is a bit suspect as well, tbh.) Presumably the whole team just hovers around the ceiling so they don't take any damage, and go pew pew. 

Thank you for the explanation. I don't have a grasp for how difficult the final boss of PF is so no red flags flew for me. I had seen something like this on YT in like 1.9, someone solo'd Draupnir Cave by floating above the boss. Crazy that an entire group does it.

11 hours ago, MountBreaker said:

Hey guys I'v learned a lot of things  in this  post... @MechEagIe-DN @AriaTheMelodious-DN @Haniya-DN @Bjorn-DN

1.  I need to buy 2 strong PCs to do a simple "TUAL BOX", yeah! you got what i mean.

Matheus tyvm for sharing this video with us. Please teach me how to bug Frigida! 🤑

You don't need two computers to dual box, but if you're lagging out while streaming with two clients running and have an old PC/laptop to spare then yeah, set that sucker up with minimum graphics settings and afk lunas while streaming with the main computer. 

And if you're going to pull A Whole Bunch of Nonsense like this then sure, let's go there- I have family, friends, and legionmates who are Deaf or hard of hearing, and they rely on subtitles/captions. I was a freelance transcriptionist for a couple years; there's a variety of reasons why people need subtitles, and providing that service was part of why I enjoyed the work so much, and why I find this video particularly disgraceful. It's been a while (the pay was pretty crap tbh) so the formatting might be off, but here you go:

Mech: Nah, I don't do, uh, much now. I, like I tell peoples, it's because I need kinah, man.  I need kinah so I do, like, Luna. And when I do Luna I, like, I just plug my other PC right? But before that I was, like, just running one PC. And like, when I do dual-box, like when I have, like, two accounts open at the same time on my PC I don't know why my camera is lagging. Like, it get like lag lag lag. 

Oh, and just for the record- even if every single person in this thread were hacking, sure they would be hypocrites but it wouldn't suddenly make that PFHM group honest. Do you guys think this is a crime drama, and if you rat out the other baddies you'll get a free pass? 🤪 The whole group is still a bunch of super losers as far as I'm concerned, with special props to whoever kept their dps meter running while hacking. Some people really only have a tablespoon of brain, huh.

13 hours ago, MountBreaker said:

Dude you dont have a soccer game 2 play ? 

1435348194-hut.gif?crop=1xw:0.9986413043

Archived