Can you guys believe this is what a retail looks?

Arhangelos

We are so used to this bug, but lets take a moment and realize THIS is the actual official retail server of a global game, which is supported by the original developers and has the exclusive rights to publish it in NA region. These are the people that get the new patches officially to apply them on the retail servers.

Illegal private servers run this game much more stable than the actual official publisher. The official is supposed to be bug free, lag free, cheat free, should have the best experience, the most formal and official way of playing it, no weird special things yet this is what we have been served the last years.

Highly edited version than the official for the most part (fixed in latest patches), lag even on people from USA, glitches, bugs, unplayability and awful customer support.

I used to make fun of people playing any game on private servers as they were not playing the real thing. This right here is probably the worst gaming experience anyone can have in the game of Aion. Other official publishers and illegal private servers are better, nobody runs Aion worse than NCWest.

#RESTART the servers already!

It is actually insane to see the state of the game now after an ~8 year break. The amount of bugs that seem to be really old are numerous. The graphical glitches are just insane, one moment my character has a black dandelion thing, then I see a black forest out of no where, then my game crashes when  teleporting in certain areas because apparently I have a RTX 2060 and FK me, Going to Divine is a trip, it is see through, then all red with writing all over the place... holy sh*t. 

I dont mean to be rude, but I think anyone can see that Aion is not a  game or something that NCWest even cares even a littttleee bit about. At this point its just a cash grab, and theyre just seeing how much profit they can make before the game officially gets shut down. The Devs have shown no care in making the game a better environment, kibbelz made some posts when he started but now it seems they come on to the forums to post the weekly maintenance but other then that theyre gone. And even so, sometimes they dont even do that. I mean last week we didnt even get a maintenance post.   I seriously cant tell you the last time I have seen Loki or Hime in the fourms, and whenever Kibbelz is on the forums he doesnt seem to ever be replying to anything going on in the actual game environment.

But dont worry guys... no need to fear, theyll never stop giving us constant p2w events, and its not even subtle p2w.. the worst part about them is like "oh and do you want a full +15 set of truestorm, and also bitterhorn, and a full set of advanced stigmas, with all four ultimate contracts?! Then no biggie! Just give us $50,000." The worst part about these events is people keep paying for them, and its no small charge its like $1,000+ it seems like theyre giving constant p2w events and every time they increase the cost of it by like 500$ and keep doing it just to see how far people are willing to go and when they'll cap out. I understand that they need a source of income, but how can the game be fun when a new player can out dps me and go to end game instances in a month, due to the capability of buying ulti transforms and gear and everything else, while ive been playing and farming for my set since last summer.  The BCM is an exceptional place to make a nice chunk of change, yet its been dead since the start of 6.0 (or whenever the patch was with the update)..  I remember watching the live stream for that patch and Hime was so excited for this update since it made it more appealing and allowed for more capabilities yet its been trashed. I mean they could completely delete the bcm and it wouldnt effect anyone, well outside of the p2w items for the events. 

The environment of Aion is crazy, and the divide between p2w and f2p players is getting larger and larger. It would be nice if they could just pretend to care about the game, and make the smallest changes to make it better. I mean, we've had like what 3, 4 maybe 5 p2w ultimate contract events and yet still not a single viable f2p one, and im not counting that 11th anniversary one... cause that was just a sad excuse for a f2p event. We need more f2p events that allow you to make purchases with tokens at fixed price, like add a ulti contract box to an event and make the players farm for it every single day. I dont know about other people, but I am more then willing to farm every day for the duration of an event to get one ulti contract box and nothing else, even if the contract box only gives Kaisiniel and Marchutan. Putting ulti boxes at a fixed price can be a great thing, the f2p players that are desperate for it can get it, and they can sell some sort of way to get more tokens or whatever to allow for the p2w players get a ulti box and something else. 

But in the end, I dont understand why NCWest does the things they do. They can make so many changes that would keep the game alive, keep a good flow of money, and have older players return... yet they dont. And its not like itll even take a lot of work, give players A GOOD CHANCE at Ulti Boxes, and other p2w items and take a bit of time every day to slowly fix our horribly bugged server, its that simple. 

I can believe it because NCsoft more than likely wants to get rid of the PC sector all-together and replace them with a larger mobile sector since they cost less to make and create far more $'s than any PC game they got.

Hell it would not surprise me if NCsoft want to be rid of NCwest completely since it is not like they listen to anyone from Ncwest anyways be it employee or consumer of their product.

10 hours ago, sugarboo-KT said:

NCwest please dont fiх this. Without reset its nothing to do in this game all week. Or just make reset instances on weekends as permanent event :)

But we are bugged for many hours, I would be happy with this thing if I was in DN, but in Katalam we simply have a server that needs replacement.

I agree, also, last week the bug started so late, I only had 3 hours before maintenance to finish all my instances and buy from renown merchants ! And this week renown didn’t even reset after the bug ! Before at least it was stable bug after 4 days following previous server reset, now even the bug schedule is totally unpredictable !

Archived