Forums

Looking to join active Legion

Hi all looking to join legion that does PVP and PVE returning player cam back  few weeks ago and am looking to run instances is hard to join random groups. Live in USA East Coast if that helps I have Lvl 80 chanter Lvl 50 glad Lvl 63 temp .  Just looking to have some fun solo is fun for few hours but after that it gets boring. I did try to post on Legion forum but it gives me error every time I tried to open. Thank You in advance

1 hour ago, Yougotskill said:

Hi all looking to join legion that does PVP and PVE returning player cam back  few weeks ago and am looking to run instances is hard to join random groups. Live in USA East Coast if that helps I have Lvl 80 chanter Lvl 50 glad Lvl 63 temp .  Just looking to have some fun solo is fun for few hours but after that it gets boring. I did try to post on Legion forum but it gives me error every time I tried to open. Thank You in advance

You forgot to mention the server you are and what race your chars are, but forums are kinda not the best place to apply for a legion, just using LFG in game would bring far better results so good luck.

1 hour ago, Yougotskill said:

So Sorry Eloys server is Danaria .

Hm Danaria is the least populated server and Elyos are almost non existent there, so finding a people to do active things might be hard. Just ask people in lfg for a legion, let them know you are new, legions no longer hold high standards for their players since most people have quit.