Jump to content
Forums

Enchantment rates are defo broken


Recommended Posts

I have had a problem enchanting anything after 7.7 and many people said so, but here and there someone will come and say "I used 2 enchants and took it from +12 to +15" supposedly to teach us that we are just bad in luck at that moment.
I know the GMs said they have changed nothing but their algorithm itself is either broken or changed and takes into consideration other things as well other than a real randomizer function.

Take a look, I got a legendary sovereign bandana and I wanted to enchant it to use it for the item collections, using ancient enchants on legendary gear supposedly has these chances:

  • +0 -> +1 58%
  • +1 -> +2 58%
  • +2 -> +3 58%
  • +3 -> +4 38%

The chances mean absolutely nothing, there are days or times of the day that enchants work better and other times that it is not wise to enchant at all.

2021-01-01-01-20.jpg

Failing 9 times in a row on a fresh item from +0 to +0. These are the first ever enchant used and the last... I obviously stopped and enchanted it at a later time.

There is a 58% to succeed and 42% chance to fail... 9 times in a row is (42/100)^9 = 0.000406671 or 0.04% chance to happen or 1 in 2459 for this to be regarded just bad luck in a legit real RNG (like a real physical fair dice).

So next time you are trying to enchant your +13 ultimate and you use ulti stones and you fail 2~3 in a row just stop there and try later or tomorrow, the algorithm is not true RNG, it is taking into consideration other parameters like time or amount of players or whatever, so your chances are not true randomized and most likely the odds are always against you.

 

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the enchanted item collections are not worth it unless you already have that gear and you don't need it anymore (like if you upgrade from +15 Dark Talon to Bitterthorn). Not even counting the enchantment stones themselves, you could spend 50 mil kinah just to enchant one piece of gear out of six items required for a collection that, once finished, will only give you 2 pdef and 2 mdef. Loooooooool

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah, the enchanted item collections are not worth it unless you already have that gear and you don't need it anymore (like if you upgrade from +15 Dark Talon to Bitterthorn). Not even counting the enchantment stones themselves, you could spend 50 mil kinah just to enchant one piece of gear out of six items required for a collection that, once finished, will only give you 2 pdef and 2 mdef. Loooooooool

That was just a legendary sovereign which seemed like an easy thing to enchant. Those +2p.def and +2m.crits etc will matter only if you make the whole collection list. I am not even sure what is the total amount of all of them.

But I doubt I will ever do the ultimate +15 items to waste them on the collections. So far I am trying to do the ancient ones because they are easy to drop and enchant and maybe some legendaries. And that is only because I need to do something otherwise I will have nothing else to do other than the lugbug dailies. and the weekly quests which all end on Wednesday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Tive um problema para encantar qualquer coisa depois de 7.7 e muitas pessoas disseram isso, mas aqui e ali alguém virá e dirá "Eu usei 2 encantamentos e peguei de +12 para +15" supostamente para nos ensinar que estamos apenas com azar naquele momento.
Eu sei que os GMs disseram que não mudaram nada, mas seu algoritmo está quebrado ou alterado e leva em consideração outras coisas além de uma função real de randomizador.

Dê uma olhada, eu tenho uma bandana soberana lendária e eu queria encantá-la para usá-la nas coleções de itens, usar encantamentos antigos em equipamentos lendários supostamente tem estas chances:

  • +0 -> +1 58%
  • +1 -> +2 58%
  • +2 -> +3 58%
  • +3 -> +4 38%

As chances não significam absolutamente nada, há dias ou horas do dia que encantam o trabalho melhor e outras horas que não convém encantar de forma alguma.

2021-01-01-01-20.jpg

Falha 9 vezes consecutivas em um item novo de +0 a +0. Estes são os primeiros encantamentos usados e os últimos ... Obviamente parei e encantei mais tarde.

Há 58% de chance de sucesso e 42% de chance de falhar ... 9 vezes consecutivas é (42/100) ^ 9 = 0,000406671 ou 0,04% de chance de acontecer ou 1 em 2459 para que isso seja considerado apenas azar em um RNG real legítimo (como um dado físico real).

Então, da próxima vez que você tentar encantar seu +13 ultimate e usar pedras ulti e falhar 2 ~ 3 seguidos, pare aí e tente mais tarde ou amanhã, o algoritmo não é verdadeiro RNG, ele está levando em consideração outros parâmetros como tempo ou quantidade de jogadores ou o que seja, então suas chances não são aleatórias e muito provavelmente as chances estão sempre contra você.

 

I agree a thousand percent with you. Nothing is in your favor in this 7.7, or else I am an unlucky performer in this game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...