DMOB Race Event..

Cura-KT

25 minutes ago, Cura-KT said:

Can someone explain to me how to use these buffs in the race?

https://gyazo.com/87e1690648dce132c9afe8e0ef3cf9d7

None of these should be possible to be used in the race.

But there is something wrong in your image, why do both groups have 0 points even though you have people passing through the check points while both you and DMob are finished?

87e1690648dce132c9afe8e0ef3cf9d7.jpg

1st off , when me and laoly entered the instance we werent in group , we had white names , game didnt register any point even tho i was ahead , we finished instance without reward and the game didnt take our entries away. really gonna blame me for ncsoft incompetence on making events properly??

22 minutos atrás, DMob-DN disse:

Primeiro, quando eu e laoly entramos na instância que não estávamos em grupo, tínhamos nomes brancos, o jogo não registrou nenhum ponto mesmo que eu estivesse na frente, terminamos a instância sem recompensa e o jogo não tirou nossas entradas. realmente vai me culpar pela incompetência da ncsoft em fazer eventos corretamente ??

Eu entendo sua frustração com o evento de bug do ncsolt. Mas eu sou um jogador antigo, acredito ao mesmo tempo que você. Venho cultivando este evento desde que começou. Já dei várias corridas que não tinha ninguém e do nada quando acabou tinha 3 ou 2 afk, apareceu quando acabou. Mas essa foi a primeira vez que vi uma cara esbofeteada dentro do evento muito suspeito ...

and you were running on the speed of light, you could see that you guys entered well after we :P

i have nothing to hide bro , been playin this game legit since betas. we entered at very last second and the game didnt remove our buffs when we entered , simple as that . Just one more bug in this mess of a game. Im curious did you guys lose entry or you got to keep it ?

4 minutes ago, DMob-DN said:

não tenho nada a esconder mano, jogo este jogo legítimo desde os betas. entramos no último segundo e o jogo não removeu nossos buffs quando entramos, simples assim. Só mais um bug nessa bagunça de jogo. Estou curioso, vocês perderam a entrada ou ficaram com ela?

for me I count the entry and gave 6 keys... 

aion being aion
I admire you and respect you so I found it suspicious

Hey, Dmob and Vantheria are right. I do this event about 8 times a day and something new always comes up. It is unpleasant for most, but nonetheless has its share of adventure.🤩.I never afk.  If you try to enjoy him with his mistakes (I am not justifying the mistakes) it will be a lot of fun, regardless of winning or losing.👍👍

This happens if you enter and the enemies are not in when the timer for the race stars (when doors open). Enemies in white name occur in two occassions:

1. Someone didn't enter the instance when they got an entry, and you applied with "quick entry" so you were thrown into their game but the timer was already running so now you are a white name and you didn't waste your entry
  2. You got an entry normally, but you clicked "enter" the last second, due to lag and time it takes to get you into the instance you were thrown into it once the timer started, and again you are a white name and your entry wasn't wasted.

Archived